What is wrong with kinjal

Priyankaa.jain thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys..

What d hell is wrong with kinjal..she has started feeling her papa's pain now..wow..isn't it?🤪

God the way she was explaining her papa's condition to her in laws was just shocking for me..🤓

Ek time tha jab she didn't want vanraj to even come inside the shah house because he cheated on her mummy but look at her now🤡

Itne serious expressions or udaas mann se papa ki beti kaise papa ko justify kar rahi thi🤢

Or explanation bhi kya bogus de rahi thi..🤢

Abe sabko pata hai vanraj ka problem kya hai..aaj teri faaltu ki ek explanation se logo ka hriday parivartan nahi ho jayega tere papa ke liye..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123ab thumbnail

She sounded soo much like anupama when she was talking about upsets happening in every wedding, her tone and manner of speaking  was too similar to anupama🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edited by 123ab - 2 years ago
Priyankaa.jain thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123ab

She sounded soo much like anupama when she was talking about upsets happening in every wedding, her tone and manner of speaking  was soo similar too anupama🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ya ya dude she is trying to copy her maa anupama here too..😆 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaa.jain

Hey guys..

What d hell is wrong with kinjal..she has started feeling her papa's pain now..wow..isn't it?🤪

God the way she was explaining her papa's condition to her in laws was just shocking for me..🤓

Ek time tha jab she didn't want vanraj to even come inside the shah house because he cheated on her mummy but look at her now🤡

Itne serious expressions or udaas mann se papa ki beti kaise papa ko justify kar rahi thi🤢

Abe sabko pata hai vanraj ka problem kya hai..aaj teri faaltu ki ek explanation se logo ka hriday parivartan nahi ho jayega tere papa ke liye..😆

Pregnancy happened..... and then she lost her mind! 

Seeing EX moving on is difficult and V needs support? Seriously?!! How dumb was her explaination. 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 123ab

She sounded soo much like anupama when she was talking about upsets happening in every wedding, her tone and manner of speaking  was too similar to anupama🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kinjal is anupama's reflection. she is like anupama who is concerned about everyone except her mother and anuj. Similarly, Kinjal is worried about everyone except her mother and Toshu.

if she were not toshu's wife,  I could give u 100% guarantee that she is anupama's lost child in kumbh ka mela.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aj CHOTI ANUPAMA ka bakwas karne ka turn tha!

BADI ANUPAMA was busy on video call so lecture dene ka jhanda choti anupama ko diya gaya tha🤢

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey guys..

hahaa

Kinjal's explanation was like she's not talking about her sasur but a teenager who was madly in love with some girl and she had left. Now, he is not able to get over it. and kinjal mummy is too much worried about poor guy.

BTW, What for Kavya is?? She is Vannu's jaam nagar ki mausi ki beti??

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys..

Funniest Part is the show now pretending Vanraj is a good dad. A good dad doesnt cheat on his wife, he knows how much it affects the kids. A good dad doesn't break up a family 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys..

The characters are like thali ka begn 

Always changing to meet storyline

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

^^ though, I am afraid I can not see now even what the "Storyline" is supposed to be. 😆