Posted: 1 years ago

What stood out for me in Today's episode was Imlie's thoughts on JeevanSaathi.

She was literally describing Aryan as Jeevansaathi.. though she may have not realised or rather want to deny at this moment that she indeed she him as her Jeevansaathi.

She first starts with jeevansaathi ke saath aap itne comfortable ho jaat hai jitna aap kisike saath nahi hue 

We all have always admired their comfoet level. N this comfort level not only about physical comfort..But the comfort about sharing anything without being judged or belittled. Aryan too cherishes this comfort n ease between them, thats the reason whenever she uses Sir, Aap for him, he doesn't like it at all.

mushkil se muskhil samay bhi Hindi paper jaise lagat hai..

these two have fought so many battles together n Aryan had been her perfect partner helping her, boosting her confidence...be it in Pagdandiya or Mirchi Bazaar or during Pardafash...

Later, she adds that when even whole world is against you, jeevansaathi is the one that makes you smile. This reminded me their Shiddat 1.0. moment where to bring smile to her face Aryan revealed about being runner up at Mr. India contest.

At the end she says that with jeevansaathi one feels safe.. this we already know how safe she feels when Aryan is around her.

i also thought the exact thing and was waiting for imlie to have these flashbacks while saying them. but they probably didn't insert the flashbacks to accomodate the anupama ad. i can't wait for 25 april to come n go.. jaan chute us ad se yaar.

Hayyee... My heart was so full... More because she didn't have these feelings in her first relationship, she had to constantly walk on egg shells their 😭

Originally posted by Wanderbug

i also thought the exact thing and was waiting for imlie to have these flashbacks while saying them. but they probably didn't insert the flashbacks to accomodate the anupama ad. i can't wait for 25 april to come n go.. jaan chute us ad se yaar.

Ugh.. stupid add has gotten on my nerves too.

The endless promotion for what 🤷

I mean people stopped watching the OG show, would they be interested in a prequel of the toxic relationship?

Edited by SundariP - 1 years ago

Beautifully desribe.... ❤️❤️

Originally posted by SundariP

I mean people stopped watching the OG show, would they be interested in a prequel of the toxic relationship?

Yeah but that's the thing with ITv audience.

Unko toxicity and drama chahiye. Zyada positivity hazam nae hoti🤪

Why do you think Itv is stuck 😆

srsly. i need to press 10 sec fast fwd 4 time cos it 40 sec long ad😆😡

If we would have got flashback while Imlie saying it than she has to accept it to herself too.  N that we won't get it so soon.😆 Only solace is that we did get some when she closed her eyes later. ❤️

Originally posted by SundariP

Uggh, I know Sudhanshu is a top-tier actor and looks hawt af in the promo, but what is the purpose of watching him play a younger adulter MCP apart from wanting to bitchslap Anupamaa for not leaving him earlier?

I mean, I already want to bitchslap her without the annoying native advertising

Shalu, my heart was so full by the fact that Aru realised exactly what was being said even when she didn't!