Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Kuch bhi karna par makers pe trust mat karna😆

I hope jaise makers ne audience ka kata hai time to time waise hi iska bhi kate 🤞

No more rishimendra stuff gonna whitewash her doings this time.. Dhara was hated due to her constant whitewashing but Rishita would be irrelevant.. She already is... A flipstar makers flip as per their convenience.. No substance in the character

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

I don't get the makers need to show every character in a postive light. Why would they do that? Couldn't they just tell the actor that you will be playing a grey character and sign her up if she was ready for the same? They even had to show disha positive. Grey characters add spice and drama to the show instead of this unreal flipping in one scene just for the sake of it.

Exactly. Sometimes negative/ grey characters get more popularity than the leads. I don't understand why makers whitewash everyone. I m sure Rishita will be whitewashed at the end

ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

You don't have to have an outright negative character...look at a show like Baa Bahoo aur Baby, you had shades of grey in everyone yet they were actually very nice people. Even something like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, where Pallavi is shown as negative but she had a reason for it and when she changed to becoming positive it was still grey. Even the other daughters in law had shades of grey because that's more appealing to play different sides of one character.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: majoni03

Exactly. Sometimes negative/ grey characters get more popularity than the leads. I don't understand why makers whitewash everyone. I m sure Rishita will be whitewashed at the end

That's why i don't have much expectations from this track. Had shivi been the sole leads, then Gautam and dhara would have been called out by them for the partiality. Dev and rishita would have suffered consequences for their actions. But aisa kuch nahi milne wala. One scene, yaado ki baraat and everything brushed under the rug because they can't show any character as completely wrong.

Yahvi thumbnail

Is it just me Or anyone else feel that Simran's acting graph going like her role model shiny🤔

Downwards graph of acting📉

Though she always seemed a little too over to me & never subtle like Alice

But these days her acting graph is really going downwards.. Is it because she herself is not understanding how her character is shaping? 

manny136 thumbnail

She is justifying her behaviour on her pregnancy lol yeah she murders coz she is hormonal lol there is a reason they can make rishita bad and they can never do that with raavi even though both have evil families lol

Yahvi thumbnail

Okay so I wanna talk about the article... 

One might understand Rishita's behavior about Dhara but what about Shiva & Raavi? 

You can't cover up whatever she said to them with nervousness.. 

Second thing.. Sabotaging Pandya Store.. How is it okay to open a store in front of PS? She's not as naive to understand it's impact & what she did today was mean.. Giving supplier one rupee extra.. Deliberately knowing it's the supplier of PS.. That's clear cut sabotaging.. 

She doesn't love Krish, she's using him & him her.. & getting love from krish these days itself is negative trait lol

& about character being negative... Babes that ship has sailed ðŸ˜†

Yahvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

She is justifying her behaviour on her pregnancy lol yeah she murders coz she is hormonal lol there is a reason they can make rishita bad and they can never do that with raavi even though both have evil families lol

Even makers know that if they make Raavi evil, audience will side with her & whole Pandya family will look more evil than they already are😆

I'll definitely become devil's advocate if they make Raavi evil

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yahvi

Even makers know that if they make Raavi evil, audience will side with her & whole Pandya family will look more evil than they already are😆

I'll definitely become devil's advocate if they make Raavi evil

I remember during the IVF track, someone said if they turned Raavi negative and made her take revenge on the Pandya Parivaar, hum IF waale would probably cheer her. ðŸ¤£

I think most of us would side with Raavi, no matter her side. Privately daantenge, but publicly support karenge. ðŸ˜†

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congrats on the new EDT!

At least she likes the look and has not complained to TC about the choice of picture ðŸ˜†

Edit:- my bad it’s IF

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago