Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Double post

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She said something interesting is coming up. I hope makers don't show Rishita saving kandyas again😔

mpks1 thumbnail

When the actor herself is not convinced about Rishita’s current  behavior, I don’t have to feel bad for bashing or trolling Rishita anymore,  doesn’t matter if she is pregnant ðŸ˜† 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

She said something interesting is coming up. I hope makers don't show Rishita saving kandyas again😔

I think she is referring to her fancy dress in the competition ðŸ˜† She earlier came in a Police uniform to save Shiva during  IVF kaand😆

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

mujje articles ka titles padhke k hasi aati hai 😂😂

itna bigaad dia behen tumhe ki ab agr ye shivi se maafi bhi maangegi toh bhi mai nahi pighalne wali becoz i trust writers rishita will again flip ðŸ¤ª

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Bro, You should NEVER trust the makers.😆 And I don't understand why there's an article that you're not a negative character🤪

I want Rishu baby to be negative though.

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't get the makers need to show every character in a postive light. Why would they do that? Couldn't they just tell the actor that you will be playing a grey character and sign her up if she was ready for the same? They even had to show disha positive. Grey characters add spice and drama to the show instead of this unreal flipping in one scene just for the sake of it.

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Rishita is a very realistic character though - you can still see her soft side, I mean she is being extremely mean but she still loves Krish and was actually concerned when she saw PS had not opened in the morning. Was watching the Bengali version and there the character is actually outright negative till the last few episodes but Rishita is a more balanced character.

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
We also trust them....that yes kaata hai unhone behen tera... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rishita whitewash toh nahi ho sakti ab ðŸ¤£