Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

About 10 episodes ago Dhara was  going to do the  batwara of the store and give a share to Dev as DevTaโ€™s anniversary gift but now the store has become โ€œShiva Pabdya ka dukaanโ€

The entire family needs to be in the Circus for being clowns and their flips alone will get them crowd, cheers and money ๐Ÿ˜†

Dhara,  who wantedcto do the batwara of the store, now calling PS - Shiva Pandya ki dukaan๐Ÿ˜† 

Shiva - who doesnโ€™t leave an opportunity to take a dig at Rishita these days, broke all ties with Dev is taking aashirwaad from Rishita 

Rishita- who was disrespectful to Gautam after the chori kaand gone bad, when he was supporting and told him to leave with Dhara, is now bringing fruits for him as he gotten into an accident, ready to rebuild a room for him.

Suman, who has been nothing but mean for the past 9 months towards Raavi, when she hadnโ€™t done anything wrong except the saanp kaand is now mellowed towards Rishita who has done worse things for Pandya parivar brcause she is pregnant 

Everyone has flipped in that house except Raavi๐Ÿ˜† If I start writing about all of them and all the instances they flipped, one EDT will not be enough๐Ÿ˜†

IDK man, if I ever lived in PN, I would surely go crazy with bunch of lunatics living around ๐Ÿ˜†

All are a bunch of flipsters, even the actors agree with it. The only time i wanted raavi to flip was when she was putting efforts and shiva was being sakht launda. I wanted her to go from i love you shiva to mai teri shakal nahi dekhna chahti. But raavi to apni dheet hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Though she is flipping thoda thoda now by being the sharmili newly wedded wife from the bold dheet lover ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

All are a bunch of flipsters, even the actors agree with it. The only time i wanted raavi to flip was when she was putting efforts and shiva was being sakht launda. I wanted her to go from i love you shiva to mai teri shakal nahi dekhna chahti. But raavi to apni dheet hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Though she is flipping thoda thoda now by being the sharmili newly wedded wife from the bold dheet lover ๐Ÿ˜†

Raaviโ€™s flip from being dheet lover to sharmili biwi is atleast worth watching๐Ÿ˜† as for other flips, I only have this reaction๐Ÿคฎ

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

So the TRP at 7:30 pm is stable at 1.5 and 11 pm has increased from 1.1 to 1.2 ๐Ÿ˜•

How did the bigamy showโ€™s TRP increase? ๐Ÿ˜• Now they are sharing the slot leader position with PS again ๐Ÿ˜”

Choubays need to buck up, else be prepared for the show to shut down or shift to 11 pm slot agan.

Last weekโ€™s episodes - How do you expect the ratings to go up with it. I am surprised it was stable and didnโ€™t go down๐Ÿ˜”  

Saturday, April 16th - Episode# 389 Dharaโ€™s controversial advice - she decides to do the batwara of the storesmiley29

Monday, April 18th - Episode# 390 - Suman to end her life? - Sumanโ€™s fake suicide drama to stop Dhara from going back to the partysmiley29

Tuesday, April 19th - Episode# 391 - Gautam turns detected  - Dhara goes missing in the house firesmiley29 what a pakao reason  to cover leadbenโ€™s absence smiley6

Wednesday, April 20th - Episode# 392 - A shock for the Pandyas - Dev gets PAGS smiley29

Thursday, April 21st - Episode# 393 - Dev has a condition-

Dev asks Janu to remove the word  Original from the name boars and Shiva breaks all ties with Devsmiley29

Friday, April 22nd - Episode# 394 - A new start for Dev- PAGS is officially open smiley29

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiva has to sell bras ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what sweet revenge is this! 

Tabhi hum sab ne kaha,bhai Ye kasam wasam chod, maidaan main utar! Tabhi kuch practice toh hi jaati! 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ love it!

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Tabhi hum sab ne kaha,bhai Ye kasam wasam chod, maidaan main utar! Tabhi kuch practice toh hi jaati! 

Thats the universe making him pay back for being a sakht launda in front of his gorgeous pyaari biwi ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I said  the same thing in my SBS segment review, if he had done the deed, would not have stumbled on stage, abb bhugat๐Ÿ˜†

Raavi toh sharmili biwi ban gayi, help nahi karegi 

Dhara toh bra pehenti nahi, usse kuch faayda nahi 

Rishimendra toh opposite team mein hai 

Toh kaun Karegaa Shiva ki madad? 
Yeh  jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye Kaandya Store sirf Sitara plus par raat saade saath bhaje aur Disney + garam sitara par๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Simran is ok playing pregnant on screen.  At least she is not like her older sister, Shiny.  The only problem is they are all over the place right now, I just don't see them doing justice to a proper pregnancy track. 

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

SBS Segment : Shark tank bg ๐Ÿคฃ

Shiva is standing with the participants, he opens his box and million question marks appear lmao. He glances at other people's boxes and then turns his back. Next frame is him going ahead and opening the box. There's a red bra inside...and WHAT THE FUDGE off-screen everyone is cheering I guess LMAO. Look at Alice laughing. ๐Ÿคฃ

Dhara bhabhi goes 'Woohoooo!!!' off-screen lmao. ๐Ÿคฃ

'Oh no no no!' in bg along with a LOT of shark tank and 3 idiots thrown in.

People have all kinds of stuff, wig, rolling pin etc. and they come ahead to sell those things. Shiva hasn't taken it out yet. 

Alice tho is full on guffawing man๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Look at Kanwar being a tamaatarrrrrr ๐Ÿคฃ

KD : Item dekh ke tho Shiva bhoukhala gaya hai...uske tote udd gaye....

DAFAQ Shiva takes AASHIRWAD from Rishita???!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

TW : Another Shiva-Dora hug upcoming.

Shiva raavi hug kab milega๐Ÿ˜†

Lg ra sequence shoot krne me bdi maza ayi hai inn sb ko๐Ÿคฃ

mpks1 thumbnail

So Simran is ok with playing pregnant  on-screen  but what they are showing  is still very unrealistic to me.๐Ÿ˜•

And Please I donโ€™t need any explanations from anyone what is realistic or ITV  pregnancy. There can be only one type of pregnancy in life, what the women in real world go through. I have been there and done that.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/i-had-no-qualms-with-the-pregnancy-track-i-feel-i-can-pull-off-any-role-simran-budharup-of-pandya-st_186759?ri=6&rv=6635

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

I said  the same thing in my SBS segment review, if he had done the deed, would not have stumbled on stage, abb bhugat๐Ÿ˜†

Raavi toh sharmili biwi ban gayi, help nahi karegi 

Dhara toh bra pehebti nahi, usse kuch faayda nahi 

Rishimendra toh opposite team mein hai 

Toh kaun Karegaa Shiva ki madad? 
Yeh  jaan ne ke liye dekhte rahiye Kaandya Store sirf Sitara plus par raat saade saath bhaje aur Disney + garam sitara par๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Deddy ko bulao! suman claimed he would carry shiva on his shoulders. Ab wohi ek umeed hai ๐Ÿ˜‚