Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

so it seems Tej announces to the family that he is adopting Ram Lakhan… Sunaina says that she doesn’t know these two are result of whose dirty blood and upbringing …. Meet H stops her .. she says that she curses Meets that the way she and her husband’s relationship is destroyed.. similarly she will also face a crack in her relationship with her husband…. Meet H is hurt and upset … she is emotional and writes on board Meet repeatedly …. 

Ye Sunaina ko kaisa bana diye.. Bad blood and all.. πŸ˜’

Anjureads thumbnail

ye adoption k liye mala pehna kr kon si rasam hoti h? ohh to isliye hawan ta … 

Ohh... mystery of hawan solved.... 

Till date I never understood what ceremony they talked about for Duggu... ye usi type ki adoption ceremony hogi 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

ye adoption k liye mala pehna kr kon si rasam hoti h? ohh to isliye hawan ta … 

Kaunsa hawan?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ye Sunaina ko kaisa bana diye.. Bad blood and all.. πŸ˜’

to mtlb usko random bachcha ni chaiye ta.. wo phle blood test krayegi.. biological parents ka pta lgwayegi tbhi bachcha adopt kregi .. aise to use bachcha milne se ra …  

Jiggy7 thumbnail

why did Ram Lakhan agree for this? Meet H never made them feel any less … she took care of them.. pta ni kyu? itni insult k bad b they agreed … how? or bacha adopt krna itna asaan h kya India me? kisi ko b utha kr adopt kr lo … 

Aisa kahin nahi hota m sure πŸ˜†

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

remember Ashi posted a bts .. hawan day krke … and we all were wondering k sagai me hawan ka kya kaam? ya shaadi ki shooting ho ri h.. it seems wo shooting isi scene k liye ti .. in the starting Tej is sitting in front of altar along with Ram Lakhan who has garlands in their neck … 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

to mtlb usko random bachcha ni chaiye ta.. wo phle blood test krayegi.. biological parents ka pta lgwayegi tbhi bachcha adopt kregi .. aise to use bachcha milne se ra …  

Exactly... Anaath Ashram mai inka behaviour dekhke.. 

What's the diff bw her and Masoom then πŸ€ͺ

Sab bhul gayi wo what all Meety did for her! 

And why doesn't Tej talk to his wife before taking a big decision.. Aisa kahan hota hai! πŸ˜”

Jiggy7 thumbnail

remember Ashi posted a bts .. hawan day krke … and we all were wondering k sagai me hawan ka kya kaam? ya shaadi ki shooting ho ri h.. it seems wo shooting isi scene k liye ti .. in the starting Tej is sitting in front of altar along with Ram Lakhan who has garlands in their neck … 

Maine nahi dekha.. πŸ₯²

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Kya nonsense hπŸ˜†

Its hard to tolerate this overload of negativity now .. What have they done to our beautiful show πŸ˜­

I guess i should stop hoping for atleast a bit of positivity from itv anymore...how is it even a remake of BK if they continue like this. I know its different in its story, but unique and badly going in a different direction are two things 

(Sorry for the negative comment everyone) 

Anjureads thumbnail

why did Ram Lakhan agree for this? Meet H never made them feel any less … she took care of them.. pta ni kyu? itni insult k bad b they agreed … how? or bacha adopt krna itna asaan h kya India me? kisi ko b utha kr adopt kr lo … 

I dont know... but adoption from orphanage there is a legal process which takes time is what i heard. Its heartbreaking to hear Sunaina talk like this smiley19 And RL what they themselves feel about it I bet they are not going to show... maybe only after this scene unka kuch dikhayenge... they were smiling in the beginning of the promo.