21 April Precap (Babita asks Meet H to swear on Meet A)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Precap is Babita asks Meet H whether she can do anything for this house happiness and peace … she says yes … then she takes her and put her hand on Meet A’s head and asks her to swear on Meet A that she will not do anything against Shanty from now on .. only then this family can be happy…. 

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

There was a time I could not wait for the episode and now I had to force myself to go through them. Kya useless precap hai. Same thing continues🤓

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry for ranting so much but halat ye kar d show ne. I am not liking the current situation at all.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

me too dear … mai chah kr b episode ni dekh pa ri … I posted the precap because I made a thread about it… and I was hoping we will get next precap soon which I will put in this thread. too.. … episode to mai ni dekhne wali ab .. I am done…  actually ab this show will go downhill.. not because lack of the story… but writer is not good… the main USP the writing has become bad now… too kuch negativity has taken the charm out … ni proper handling of characters…. loopholes…. they are anyways closing 250 which is the average life span of a zee show… so I won’t be surprised that it will close down by 300 … 

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

me too dear … mai chah kr b episode ni dekh pa ri … I posted the precap because I made a thread about it… and I was hoping we will get next precap soon which I will put in this thread. too.. … episode to mai ni dekhne wali ab .. I am done…  actually ab this show will go downhill.. not because lack of the story… but writer is not good… the main USP the writing has become bad now… too kuch negativity has taken the charm out … ni proper handling of characters…. loopholes…. they are anyways closing 250 which is the average life span of a zee show… so I won’t be surprised that it will close down by 300 … 

I am also not liking the writer. Ab ordinary show ho gaye hai. This person does not know the meaning of women empowerment.

First he shows MH physically mistreating MA trying to show her strong. Then get that so called strong police officer mistreated by her own in laws.

If the beautiful premise was not already set, I am sure this writer would have made it another typical EK type show with lots and lots of negativity.

Aate hi Sunaina aur Tej dono ko ruin kar d. Last writer was little overdramatic but at least did not butcher the characters na. Isne toh characters ko hi kharab kar d. Previous writters would not have done this to Babita too I guess. Ye naye Wale does not use Hoshiyaar at all. Duggu gayab hi hai. RL k ghr hi change Kara d.

Jugnu21 thumbnail

acha Babita was so concerned that Meet A’s height doesn’t match with Meet H height.. and they look disproportionate together… what about Isha and Shanty… they have exactly the same height difference as Meets … ab kisi ko odd ni lg ra? suddenly they are picture perfect couple? 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

acha Babita was so concerned that Meet A’s height doesn’t match with Meet H height.. and they look disproportionate together… what about Isha and Shanty… they have exactly the same height difference as Meets … ab kisi ko odd ni lg ra? suddenly they are picture perfect couple? 

Ht difference is more for them.. she is somewhat half of his ht..😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Ht difference is more for them.. she is somewhat half of his ht..😆

pta ni but they look more odd than Meets … and height difference is quite visible … I wonder why no one pointed this out…, Meets k case me to hr aira gaira point out kr deta ta…  … khud mahaan Babita ji ne kitni bar bola hoga…