Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Tia

Sorry for replying late.. just caught up in some office emergency...

O my god dear.. what a brilliant writer you are..

Writing brilliant scenes between SaNuj to show what actually a father figure means for a kid who has longed for a understanding father and showing the real buddy bond where they can discuss each and every thing what they feel in their heart .. that chapter has my heart..

And your chapter 30... oh my my....

Can't have enough words to describe how well you have captured insecurities of a middle aged woman and how love of her life is taking her out of her self doubt phase very lovingly.. this part has made me emotional and also let me wanting for more..

Going to read next chapter now.. Will share my views then...

Thank u so much for writing this beautiful story where characters r layered and their emotions are on forefront to create perfect dose of drama n fun... let makers leatn something from you... ❤❤❤❤❤

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such a wholesome one❤️❤️

Just MaAn and their baby🥺🥺

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the last part ...

Wow.. their comfort level is some other level.. how sweetly mukku calls her bhabhi and Anu has accepted this relation with whole heart !!

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Brilliant as always T.. i like this storyline better. Sometimes it gets tough to remember what you wrote is not shown on screen.. that brilliant you are..mukku realising avour Anu's discomfort.. woww!! Keep up the godo work babe.. looking forward to more..

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Hi Tia

Sorry for replying late.. just caught up in some office emergency...

O my god dear.. what a brilliant writer you are..

Writing brilliant scenes between SaNuj to show what actually a father figure means for a kid who has longed for a understanding father and showing the real buddy bond where they can discuss each and every thing what they feel in their heart .. that chapter has my heart..

And your chapter 30... oh my my....

Can't have enough words to describe how well you have captured insecurities of a middle aged woman and how love of her life is taking her out of her self doubt phase very lovingly.. this part has made me emotional and also let me wanting for more..

Going to read next chapter now.. Will share my views then...

Thank u so much for writing this beautiful story where characters r layered and their emotions are on forefront to create perfect dose of drama n fun... let makers leatn something from you... ❤❤❤❤❤

Ah no issues... read it when you get time🤗❤️I understand that as I am uploading quickly it won't be possible for everyone to read asap... do read when you get time and whenever you are able to let me know🤗❤️

Thank you so much... I am so happy you are enjoying all characters❤️... Samar/Anuj and Samar/Anupama are the bonds I really really wish they show more in the show❤️ Samar was Anu's backbone long before Anuj came❤️

Thank you🤗❤️

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kitty584

Such a wholesome one❤️❤️

Just MaAn and their baby🥺🥺

One happy family❤️🤗

Thank you❤️🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Loved the last part ...

Wow.. their comfort level is some other level.. how sweetly mukku calls her bhabhi and Anu has accepted this relation with whole heart !!

Yup they are now a family... May not be on papers but... the bonds are already formed❤️🤗

Thank you ❤️🤗