ArDia Wedding done.. Ankit's IG post

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am shocked... but happy and dancing.. Diya Arman wedding actually happened so soooon....

*rubbing my eyes*

*pinching myself*

*still shocked*

But so HAPPYYYYYY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcfZGKJPKqm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaadi ki bohot bohot Mubarak ho Mr and Mrs Rastogi 🤩 wishing you all the best for your future 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

is it true waao I am so happy ,so quick ?

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Yes I too saw the post today evening. I was concerned regarding the haldi episode but so happy to see they have finally got married. Eagerly waiting for the wedding celebrations now. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

is it true waao I am so happy ,so quick ?

i think so.. its from Ankit's official IG account.. so i guess its true.. and its soon thats shocking for me too.

but then i am sure post wedding there would be more of kitche politics for sure to keep the drama going. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes you are true there will be more dramas and kitchen politics but while they are both together and are matured enough to understand those things and hope they both solve all the problems together.

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

yes you are true there will be more dramas and kitchen politics but while they are both together and are matured enough to understand those things and hope they both solve all the problems together.

exactly.. thats what i am hoping to watch next...

also i could see the impending tussles due to perspective differences between Ankit's mom and Diya but as you said both Diya and Armaan are mature enough to handle the things well... still hoping it wont hamper the spark they had between them which makes me enjoy this show.

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyinmyspace

Yes I too saw the post today evening. I was concerned regarding the haldi episode but so happy to see they have finally got married. Eagerly waiting for the wedding celebrations now. 

yes.... wedding celebrations gonna be super fun... again their desperation to meet each other while others will prevent them to meet due to some rituals (just a wishful thinking.. how entertaining it would be)

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

yes.... wedding celebrations gonna be super fun... again their desperation to meet each other while others will prevent them to meet due to some rituals (just a wishful thinking.. how entertaining it would be)

Yes same here super excited!!! I hope they keep the romance alive even after wedding.

Hopefully Krish and Palkis Love Story also starts soon 🤞