Another Twist Ahead...

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Here we go again... I follow all of the actors on social media so this is how I got to know that things will change. Manav Gohil is on ANOTHER break but this time it isn't going to be for just a week. Apparently, he went to a wedding in America and considering how long all the ceremonies and rituals take, he's going to be there for quite a while. This means Vaibhav is gone so we're going to have to deal with Manav and Akanksha's bickering again and Sakshi and Rane playing monkey in the middle. At least this gives us a hint on what might be happening in the upcoming of the story. If Vaibhav isn't here, then I'm guessing Manav won the case. I mean... IF by chance Akanksha won then how would they show Yathu getting tortured or Manav trying to save him from Vaibhav. Also, Vaibhav and Akanksha's wedding won't happen anytime soon (just think about it makes me gag). My concern is that there is no way Akanksha can do any of this considering the last time how she handled everything with the kidnapping and being CEO. One thing I can guarantee that will happen is IF Akanksha does anything without think properly (which she never does) than 100% she's kicked out. If anyone can answer my question: Why are the makers pulling Vaibhav in and out of the show so much?