Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The lady who plays Maya Xaviers totally surprised me by testifing against VK. As far as I know, I have watched almost all the episodes of Kamna. I thought she works in the interests of VK. When did she switch sides? Did something happen between her and VK for this complete turnaround?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes. When Akanksha moved in with Vaibhav, she thought that they would continue doing the play but of course Vaibhav did all of that to get Akanksha so the play just disappeared. Maya came to Kapoor Mansion but the guard said there is no play rehearsals going so she goes to Manav but he was already going through so much pain he didn't say anything. I think the reason why she switched sides is because Vaibhav didn't stick with the deal they had which was if Akanksha does the play than Maya's business will rise.

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatchColor

Yes. When Akanksha moved in with Vaibhav, she thought that they would continue doing the play but of course Vaibhav did all of that to get Akanksha so the play just disappeared. Maya came to Kapoor Mansion but the guard said there is no play rehearsals going so she goes to Manav but he was already going through so much pain he didn't say anything. I think the reason why she switched sides is because Vaibhav didn't stick with the deal they had which was if Akanksha does the play than Maya's business will rise.

Thank you. That makes sense. Also, Maya challenged VK to marry Akansha. One day, Akansha can thank her for how she helped her directly or indirectly, when she comes back to her senses.