Armaan-Diya VM: Atak Gaya

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Felt like this song suited them so made a quick VM :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

this is sooo beautiful.. thanks for sharing...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

this is sooo beautiful.. thanks for sharing...

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :) 

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Felt like this song suited them so made a quick VM :) 

Wonderful compilation

s_kavita28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi ayji how r u good to see you in this form iam your fan of imli scenes I am also watching this serial your vm is super r u uploading Arman and Diya scenes.if u r doing then pease paste the link thank u

AreYaar thumbnail

Thank you :) 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

You know my opinion  already😆 but posting here too..keep them coming:) 

Awwwiieee33 yaar this is adorablesmiley42smiley27 I have never heard this song but it is such a sweet one and I instantly started smiling at that first atak gaya and nose thing..the holi scenes worked so so so much better with this song too then that lame sa pal pal song they used which made me zone out and then it got too many dreams.. you did such a great job with keeping the innocence of this intact maylab aur hi cute lag raje hain all those headshakes and smiles. It played out so beautifully smiley43 thank you thank you thank you for this .❤❤❤  made my day

Oh and adore your new coloring it is very very fresh   and easy on the eyes.. really compliments the mood of the song and what you were doing do well. Ek dum beautiful smiley31

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Cool VM! Great coloring. 👍🏼

I liked the hospital moment a lot & its correlation with the song. I think the bantering will always remain fun & light-hearted to watch with all the hisaab keetab lol. 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Cool VM! Great coloring. 👍🏼

I liked the hospital moment a lot & its correlation with the song. I think the bantering will always remain fun & light-hearted to watch with all the hisaab keetab lol. 😆

Thanks, Myrah! 😊 Yes, their bantering is indeed cute 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

You know my opinion  already😆 but posting here too..keep them coming:) 

Awwwiieee33 yaar this is adorablesmiley42smiley27 I have never heard this song but it is such a sweet one and I instantly started smiling at that first atak gaya and nose thing..the holi scenes worked so so so much better with this song too then that lame sa pal pal song they used which made me zone out and then it got too many dreams.. you did such a great job with keeping the innocence of this intact maylab aur hi cute lag raje hain all those headshakes and smiles. It played out so beautifully smiley43 thank you thank you thank you for this .❤❤❤  made my day

Oh and adore your new coloring it is very very fresh   and easy on the eyes.. really compliments the mood of the song and what you were doing do well. Ek dum beautiful smiley31

Haha yes I know your opinion already but thanks again for the sweet comments🤗