The Confession ❤😍❤

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

i can't get over this Beautiful confession scene.. so i go back n watch again n again.. oh yes see the view count its already sky rocketing...🎉🎉🎉

https://youtu.be/nDCkNqhbYqI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail

tagging others who love this scene as much as i do...

happyinmyspace thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i can't get over this Beautiful confession scene.. so i go back n watch again n again.. oh yes see the view count its already sky rocketing...🎉🎉🎉

Yep, same here. It is one of the best shot romantic scene. Could feel the tension cum love confession by Armaan. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyinmyspace

Yep, same here. It is one of the best shot romantic scene. Could feel the tension cum love confession by Armaan. 

exactly.. the desperation (as rightly stated by palki "Tadap") of these 2 .. much much from Armaan's side was sooo palpable..... and the way he said  "I love you" how smooth yet powerful....

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

they are both mature and sensible as well to be paired up ,I know a lots of drama and tension they have to face but should stick together , I don't want Diya to sacrifice her love for her sister ,her sister can find someone who acutely loves her but Diya have been craving and waiting until now who only loves and cares for her.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ops sorry I forgot to than you very much for tagging me as well thanks again .