Part 45 FF: A great union👩‍❤️‍👨, Barrister babu Bondita won 🥇

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part....

They reached Siliguri in the morning. Anirudh already planned everything prior and went to their RC companies guest house. Servants have arranged their guesthouse neatly.  They went in and asked the servants to leave and will call whenever required. Binoy also gave their Siliguri guesthouse servants strict instructions that  not to disturb their privacy and make arrangements as per their wish.  Bondita is in cloud nine that she came for an outing with her Patibabu for the first time in life without any tension, only for enjoyment, make love and romance. It is so thrilling for her.

She opened her suitcase and saw that he had bought her new salwar suits, 2 sets of pant shirts, long frocks and new model sarees of light weight, also he packed  the sarees which she purchased of her choice which she likes to wear. She felt happy that he never forget her taste at any time.  He came near her , wrapping his arms around her and leaning on her shoulder,  told that : 'Bondita, first time I took some things in control and had done without taking your permission. Hope you don't mind and liked my choice right? I think I am not forcing my tastes on you na, if you feel so please tell me immediately. I don't want to trouble you or make you feel uncomfortable in anyway.'

Bondita asked carressing his hair by leaning back on him 'Why are you saying like that Patibabu? You are telling this because my luggage mostly have the dresses selected by you  and not my choice right!? but you didn't forget to pack my sarees which I bought with much love. Moreover I love your choice because You always give top priority to my comfort more than me. I very well knew about you. Patibabu, I love it when you take things related to me in your control. Because I very well know even in your subconscious state also you think of my comfort, my happiness. I need not worry about anything in your presence.'

Anirudh: Bondita,  are you ready for our next level of love? Do ..do..you feel any tension, disgust or uncomfort? If you are not at all comfortable don't hesitate to tell me. You have the full right to stop me. we will just enjoy sight seeing here, Dalhousie ,  I mean we will enjoy as friends and will go back to Calcutta.

Bondita : Patibabu, I don't feel any fear, tension, any pressure about our..sexual life. We...we will proceed from..today onwards. I am...I am craving to make love with you.  

She blushed and closed her face in her hands. 

Anirudh took her hands and embraced her for a while. He whispered in her ears that today she will see how deeply he love her and how crazy he used to be for her. She blushed.

Later looking at dresses, she appreciated his taste and went to get ready. She came in her new salwar kameez of light blue color and loose open hair and he praised her beauty. Later he too got ready and spent their entire day in sight seeing in Siliguri. Before leaving only he ordered the servants to decorate their room specially with flowers, candles and perfumes and commanded to keep her favourite ek badam wala roshogullas in dinner.  Anirudh had purchased   a black and white hand camera and they clicked their pictures in middle. 

When it is becoming dark they returned back to their guest house..  Servants decorated their room as per his instructions.  He paid them specially and asked them to keep the dinner in dining room and leave from there..She is so thrilled and excited to bser the room. Her desires, deep love for him is raising in her and also delighted that she need not hide it or compress it anymore . Servants told that they will be in servant quarters which is  at back of guesthouse and asked to call them if any necessary is there and left. 

They also kept a gramophone record and he started playing his and her favourite play songs and slow passionate music of English songs. 

She asked him to select a saree for her and he selected a creamy white saree of light weight for her and she too selected a kurta pyjama for him as per his wish. They both got ready and came to dining room. 

Both are admiring and expressing their love with their looks and enjoying these precious moments in their life. Later they both fed eachother and reached their room, sat sometime staring at moonlight near window and immersed in their sweet sensual talks admiring eachother beauty and started getting close and started Removing their distance between them, removing all barriers between them... slowly and gradually..

Anirudh didn't forget her comfort, at every peak stage  throughout making love, having their pleasure. He relaxed her, slowly provoked her and by comforting her finally they got united and became one.. Full moon, stars and a slow wind are witnesses of their union they too blessed these Anmol Jodi. 

She felt extremely happy and hugged him very deeply and conveyed her thanks to him with a little tears for this eternal happiness in her heart. He got worried and asked 'Bondita..did..it..did..I hurt.you? Are you in pain?'

Bondita shooked her head as no and told that 'You only looked after my comfort. I became so happy..It didn't hurt me at all. I....my..body...feeling so blissful now . So...so..happy. I can't express it in my words. But I have a doubt Patibabu.'

Anirudh bringing her face near to him and cupping her cheeks asked 'what is it Bondita.'

Bondita: You made me very happy. You only had given me much pleasure. I think I didn't..I didn't satisfy you..

She bent her head in guilt.

He raised her head and kissed her and said 'No Bondita..you have given me immense pleasure..Even I am also so.... satisfied. I mean it. Shotti.' 

She smiled and he told her now let's sleep you need to take rest. Even though you say you didn't have any pain I am still worried about you Just sleep Now and take enough rest. 

But sleep didn't come so easily to her. Fact is he also didn't sleep so easily and she asked just to provoke him 'Patibabu I heard from many women that in suhaagraat bangles will break, anklets will break and bed will break, then why didn't it break for us?'

Anirudh who laid besides her, smirked and asked 'Bondita, are you asking this out of innocence or are you trying to tease me? I have already kissed on your bangles and anklets , moreover our bed is made up of good quality wood. It won't break that easily. Just sleep now' and pulled her cheeks. 

Bondita: Is it not good for health? 

Anirudh: sometimes It hurts Bondita, see!  You are a fragile doll to me. May be in future if you want some rough and deep passionate hot love we will make it but not a bit of scar on your body. I can't take this at any cost. 

Bondita: That's why my patibabu is the best 

Anirudh; Not more than my ever best Patni Devi. 

They had a great deep sleep and  later day they both went for shopping and she had done shopping for him. The next day they started to Dalhousie by train and reached there after 1 1/2 day tiring journey and reached Dalhousie. 

Anirudh and Bondita are very much attracted to the place. Their energy levels are increased by reaching there. They both felt that It is a great relief to come to hill stations in holidays that too during summer. It reminded Anirudh of his past days in London. 

Here they checked in a hotel and went into their rooms. The place, atmosphere had created a fire, passion in their hearts and she came to him hugging deeply and he asked her whispering in her ear - shall we go ahead? She nodded and they had a great time there, days and nights became one for them. They also enjoyed the rainfall in Dalhousie by drenching in rain and drenching in their special passionate love. 

Anirudh used to pull her legs whenever craving to have love with her and used a codeword that 'Bondita Air is creating distance between us and igniting fire in me. I can't handle it anymore.' it is an indication to come into his arms..

Bondita's codeword to provoke him is: 'patibabu, this bed, cold air , rain is mocking me and mercilessly throwing (cupid💘) arrows in my heart to make me defeat. If you join me we will defeat them.' he too used to pull her towards him to fulfill her desires. 

After 20 days they reached Calcutta from Dalhousie. Catherine had given aarti to both of them and asked them to refresh. They went inside their room and got refreshed and came back asked about Bhatuk Tapur that when will they be returning back. 

Binoy told that they already got their results before day and both had passed with flying colours more than 90% and  now they will be staying there only for few years because Bombay is the apt place to develop their west side business in India by setting up regional office there and material from foreign countries will be coming to Bombay port so anyone from our family is required there to look after and Bhatuk Tapur are doing it well, they have already shifted into a new house there.

Anirudh Bondita felt delighted for their success. Catherine came and told that 'Trilochan jethji is feeling sad that now RC family is not a joint family. He is feeling so gloomy that everyone are busy in their professions.'

Anirudh: Maa, everyone profession is worthy and it is the correct time to establish and expand our businesses throughout India which can solve unemployment problem of middle class family members upto some level.. I understand his concern but achieving success and being busy  in our desired fields is also quite necessary. Ok We will talk to him , visit him quiet.often and try to cheer him up. 

Bondita: Patibabu we will also talk to Tulsipur people and make sure that if they have any legal problems they can contact us. 

Anirudh agreed and later after having their breakfast he asked her to accompany to his office and go through the previous cases once. She too agreed as her energy levels are increased after their honeymoon. 

One week had been passed so easily and her law result is out. She went to college and found that she has passed with flying colours and stood first in entire state with outstanding marks. Catherine declared that she won gold medal in her course. 

Anirudh also cancelled all his works and came to her college with her to know the result. His happiness has no bounds. Finally her....no their penance, hardwork and many sacrifices has got a fruitful result. She finally achieved it. 🧑‍🎓The dream which he had looked for came into reality. 

He held her hands proudly. She got congratulated by everyone in college, but in her heart she is waiting for his wishes..his special private wishes .

Catherine announced that convocation ceremony will be conducted after 2 days in the auditorium of their college. They reached their home..

Anirudh twirled her around and wished her by kissing her passionately and shedded tears out of happiness. She too became emotional and told that it's all because of you who turned a stone into a statue. 

By Next day Trilochan, Somnath and sampoorna with their kids from Tulsipur and Bhatuk Tapur from Bombay, Shomik Rimjhim from Krishnanagar came to Calcutta to wish her.  

They all have appreciated for her success and in that moments she recollected her late parents,  felt very sad and Anirudh consoled her.

Trilochan recollected how he had snatched her books away from her in Tulsipur when Anirudh was not there and how he was hellbent to arrange suhaagraat in her little tender age and felt guilty for it. Somnath also recollected that despite of being a doctor and always being a supportive brother to Anirudh he also being reckless towards Bondita's ambition once (when Sampoorna pregnancy is confirmed) and asked her to sit in home and study. How he behaved as a moron that time. 

Bhatuk recollected her struggles in starting days of school, how boys have restricted to use washroom and how she struggled hard to control her urgent needs, how some of the mischievous boys used to empty her tiffen box, how Jayant master had created troubles to her,..

Now she had overcame each and every struggle.. sampoorna and Tapur also recollected her favours to them.

Binoy told that we shall arrange a grand party for her success but she refused and told that rather we shall all enjoy ourselves that entire evening in chit chatting as her kaka sasurji is feeling too sad for every one going out of places for their work and not being able to be together. 

Trilochan also felt happy that she understood his intention, the reason for being gloomy. She made everyone's favourite dishes with the help of Sampoorna and Tapur. They had a great day that evening by sitting in groups, chit chatting  and enjoying with whole family. 

Convocation day: Anirudh Bondita along with their family members reached college. Catherine took special permission from other board members for entire family to be present in this auspicious occasion. Anirudh brought hand camera and clicked some of her pics with her faculty, administrative staff and other classmates. Finally  the students who mocked her that she can't do the project also came and Apologized for their rude behaviour and congratulated her.

Dhananjay and Komali, Sarat Niranjan also came and wished her and clicked pics with her.. While seeing them Bondita started recollecting her flashback that how these 3 boys were against her education in Tulsipur, how they have ousted her from Tulsipur but today those 3 became her brothers. 

Almost all newspaper journalists along with Anglo Indian times also came and covered this event. She also recollected that when she secured state 1st in X std none of the newspaper is interested to publish her photo - a girl's photo and a single line of appreciation for her, only Brahmo samaj people took initiative and to encourage her  for further studies, to set example for other girls they insisted a newspaper to  publish her photo in Little column. But now all newspapers of Bangal are covering this event . 

British officials also came and wished her ofcourse their main selfish intention is to cover up the damage done by VG and to show off to the society and freedom fighters that they are very much impressed with her so that Bangal khabar newspaper eyes won't be on then much. But Anirudh can easily understand what are they upto, still he kept quiet not to spoil her happiness. 

Ceremony started. Everyone have received their certificates and finally Bondita is called on to the stage. She already informed her Catherine maa that she will take Gold medal and ceremony cap, barrister robe from her Patibabu only and she too informed the special guest - A British senior officer. 

Generally they take this as their insult and used to shout on college management authority that What are we here and why are they  called.as chief guest. But this time they all kept silent because they want to be in good books of  Anirudh Roy Choudhury one of the owner of Bangal khabar newspaper and a reformer.

When she is asked to speak on stage she thanked everyone.of her faculty and her family member for supporting her and finally she spoke about Anirudh. She felt emotional on stage but controlled it and said with her trembled voice that her husband.is her parent, God, her guru and her friend. Only he had fulfilled the vaccum and void in her life with his colors, charm. He had given her the dream, he had shown her the path, he had given her the courage to achieve it, he became the path to walk on it. He became her earth as well as her sky and gave wings to fly , he became her nest, her everything. He sacrificed all his happiness , pleasures only for her and fought with his family members, fought with people in his village, fought with my own family members who claim that they have authority on me but not bothered about my happiness. He is always ready to keep his life in risk for me . What not he had done. Today I dedicate this to him, I request my college management authority, faculty and chief guest to let my Guru , my Bhagawan  give these to me with his hands. That is the only way I can show my honour to him.'

Even Anirudh's eyes started shedding tears. Catherine also asked him to come up. He emotionally went on the stage and she kept her medal, barrister cap and robe near his feet and took his blessings infront of everyone. 

Trilochan, Binoy Catherine, Shomik Rimjhim, his brothers, sister in laws everyone became emotional by looking at them. 

Anirudh made her wear medal, cap and Barrister robe and handed her barristry degree certificate to her. 

Later she went near Mike and told ' I once again promise to my Guru and to all of you that I will fight against injustice, I will fight for women's welfare, I will fight for a new changes and against all superstitious beliefs still prevailing in society.'

Everyone proudly gave her a standing ovation. Catherine asked him to speak a few words about her.

Anirudh came near to the Mike and spoke that he is proud of his student, his friend and his wife. What can I say more than this. Today words became less to express my happiness. Infact I have done less for her, she has kept her most valuable trust on me and never let it shattered. She had struggled alot at every stage, endured society taunts for annuling her marriage in teenage, to reach this success. It is only her hardwork in all stages. Only She deserves everyone's praises, applause. Now she became a role model for every woman in society. She praised me and gave me the position of God but the fact is I found my Goddess in her. She is my choti Durga maa. I wish every girl and woman should step out of their houses, come out of child marriages, teenage fantasies , study and create their own identity like Bondita. 

Everyone have given big round of applause , he thanked and got down. 

Later all students got their group photo clicked with their faculty, management board members. Anirudh have sent their family members back to home and told that he will bring her back as it will take time for her with her classmates and faculty members. 

She took blessings of all faculty members and finally reached him. Catherine also went home in another car to give them privacy. 

They happily sat in college garden and recollected her beautiful and strugglesome journey here..

Late in the night they reached home and Anirudh kept her medal, barrister cap and robe in their study room.  She asked him also to come in his barrister robe and they both got their pics click by keeping camera aside. 

Finally her new journey as an officially (after completing her course) working woman  Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is going to start..

Note: This is part 45 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More and more friends..

mprvn36 thumbnail