Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcefMa9OF-c/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Akkaa....intha tune ethu padam??? I hv heard it but suddenly iam unable to recall🥺

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

I think this is first time that somebody is thinking for shiva and taking vows for shiva without any ulterior motive and jst for his betterment 

becoz never ever his family acknowledged his hardwork pain sacrifices never any of his family showered him with love he actually deserved sirf bolte the ki woh heera hai or fir usko dande or chappal se maarna show us something opposite of their own words  right? 

And that's why he have accepted this fact that he deserve no good from anybody and is happy whatever little his so-called family gives him or do so when actually raavi is doing and giving all he is worth of he become too emotional specially from that girl whom he insulted like anything(hope he realise this) and thus took vow to fulfill her vow 

Am i right ? Or i m overthinking too much 

Yeah it looked like he was overwhelmed that someone thought about HIS izzat &put her izzat on line for that

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I really dnt get this family.... suman gets water from.well..removes the knot..throw the bucket along with water upwards which lands few feet away from her..

Then she gets a hose..connect it to water supply..sprays it not too far either. 

Then she decides to scream fire and call family..🤡

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thoda late, but congratulations on the new EDT!!

Shiva ke kasam ne sirf humaara last-episode-mein-SR theory ko solidify kiya hai. 😆

But I'm really looking forward to Shiva topping his exams, giving Raavi complete credit who was supporting him throughout, while Raavi runs PS and band-bajaaos Dev & his PAGSO with Shiva's support. ❤️

P.s. Thank you, Ritu, for tagging me. 🤗

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Aaaajjjj Tanmi Dee and Pooh ke liye its a painful day 😆😆

Tanmi Di ka sapne pe to bohut lamba waiting period notice lag gaya. 😆

Aur Pooh, Paru aur Tiya ke naughty-waale khayaal pe break. 🤣

Edit: Can't tag anyone. Sab ko apna secret bataa diya, to EDT ne mujhe hi ban kar diya. 😭

Edited by VNuts - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yahvi

You know after watching the episode I really think that Dhara is not in the room & she somehow reached to Dev (wo Dhara hai wo kuch bhi kar sakti hai) & they planned that Dev would accept janu's gift & sabotage the store & Rishita too will come back after his insult & understanding true colors of her family ( god knows how many proofs she needs) 

I have a serious fear they'll make Dev babu mahaan

This show has place for only one character to be called Mahaan, and that is always and ever reserved for BhabiMa. She will not share the limelight with anyone at any cost😆

So Dev becoming a mahaan is out of question. They will show Dev and Rishita finally realizing what a douche her family is and I am sure BhabiMa will play some role in them realizing, if not this time, atleast laer.

If like you say, this is all a plan by Dev and BhabiMa, then it is nothing but betrayal of trust  Gaumbi, Shiva and Krish have on BhabiMa. I know the makers will show that she is always right but in real world, people like Dhara who does kaand after kaand, will be scoffed and summarily rejected.

That said, I cannot accept if the makers make Dev a Mahaan, he is simply not worth it. In that case no one in PN deserves to be called a mahaan😕

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VNuts

Tanmi Di ka sapne pe to bohut lamba waiting period notice lag gaya. 😆

Aur Pooh, Paru aur Tiya ke naughty-waale khayaal pe break. 🤣

The sapnas were too demanding for a couple who r not even shown sleeping on the same bed..😆

mpks1 thumbnail

So KD back on the sets after a day off?😕

This guy is sincere❤️, doesn't take vacations every 15 days unlike someone. 

At this time Akshay is the one who badly needs to take time off to be with his wife and the newborn. Hope he is already in Dehradun

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

This show has place for only one character to be called Mahaan, and that is always and ever reserved for BhabiMa. She will not share the limelight with anyone at any cost😆

So Dev becoming a mahaan is out of question. They will show Dev and Rishita finally realizing what a douche her family is and I am sure BhabiMa will play some role in them realizing, if not this time, atleast laer.

If like you say, this is all a plan by Dev and BhabiMa, then it is nothing but betrayal of trust that Gaumbi, Shiva and Krish has on BhabiMa. I know the makers will show that she is always right but in real world, people like DHara who does kaand after kaand, will be scoffed and summarily rejected.

That said, I cannot accept if the makers make Dev a Mahaan, he is simply not worth it. In that case no one in PN deserves to be called a mahaan😕

True but ultimately toh bhabhi hi mahaan banegi & as she herself said, baad me sab use shabashi bhi denge🤡

But I hope it doesn't happen like that but it looked like it bcz Dev's phone was switched off, Dhara was not listening & everyone was present during gift ceremony.. I don't know if that was before or after fire, so confusing