Indian Premier League (IPL)

🎆Sandhya aka Sevenstreaks' artistically crafted new  Banner up 🎆

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sandhya is known for her artistic expressions and aesthetic ingenuity.⭐️

Let us give her a standing ovation for creating this stunning Banner for this special IPL event.👏

Thanks to Vijay, our Administrator, and Jayshree, our Global Moderator, for adding this new banner to the IPL Forum. ❤️❤️

Please and thank you GIF - Find on GIFER Standing Ovation GIFs | Tenor  Please and thank you GIF - Find on GIFER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

⭐️Congratulations to each and every member of this IPL Forum. ⭐️

Lets Celebrate GIFs | Tenor

Savera84 thumbnail

Lovely banner Sandy.👏

Thank you Vijay and team.👏

SoniRita thumbnail

Looks wonderful. Lovely banner. So happy 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thank you for embarassing me again and again 

Thank you for make it look like I whinned only for my banner to be uploaded 

I showed my disppoinment and let it go . Even said I don't want my banner to be uploaded 

@Topic maker : u know right I m still not feeling well and coughing . Why are you making things worse for me 

Savera84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Thank you for embarassing me again and again 

Thank you for make it look like I whinned only for my banner to be uploaded 

I showed my disppoinment and let it go . Even said I don't want my banner to be uploaded 

@Topic maker : u know right I m still not feeling well and coughing . Why are you making things worse for me 

Sandhya, it was just a miscommunication.

Some of the members including me were vocal about changing the forum name and someone also suggested to change the banner.  This all happened about a month or two ago.  Madhuri requested you to make a banner and Madhuri shared the banner link along with a request to change the forum name at the same time.  Time lapsed and when IPL has arrived, admin has changed the name and used a banner made by their inhouse resources.  As you know,  that banner was not a true representation of the current IPL teams and captains.  Your banner represents all teams and goes with the theme Cricket Carnival.  

Admin understood the issue and promptly addressed it.

I truly believe your banner received the place it deserves.

Please take care of your health.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail
Your DP is a complete contrast to your Username. 

But DP is cute though!

Cheers..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savera84

Sandhya, it was just a miscommunication.

Some of the members including me were vocal about changing the forum name and someone also suggested to change the banner.  This all happened about a month or two ago.  Madhuri requested you to make a banner and Madhuri shared the banner link along with a request to change the forum name at the same time.  Time lapsed and when IPL has arrived, admin has changed the name and used a banner made by their inhouse resources.  As you know,  that banner was not a true representation of the current IPL teams and captains.  Your banner represents all teams and goes with the theme Cricket Carnival.  

Admin understood the issue and promptly addressed it.

I truly believe your banner received the place it deserves.

Please take care of your health.

Cheers..

If PPL decide and not think about wat I feel as d one who made d banner and respect my choice . It's waste of time  explaining myself anymore . 

I think I got my lesson  volunteering  for  tags and siggies in cricket thread . Podhum . 

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

If PPL decide and not think about wat I feel as d one who made d banner and respect my choice . It's waste of time  explaining myself anymore . 

I think I got my lesson  volunteering  for  tags and siggies in cricket thread . Podhum . 

Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.

Viswasruti thumbnail

A beautiful banner is up and everyone is appreciating. 

Yes, a few errors occurred and I profusely apologized for that publicly.  

Sandhya dear❤️, our association is not a recent one, please, let us give due respect to our friendly relationship, forgive me for now, once again saying sorry dear, for causing discomfort for your sensitive feelings. 

Please take good care of your health, I am more concerned for your well-being now. 

Get well soon. 🤗❤️