Posted: 2 years ago

Guys no hate I'm just curious why nothing is working for the guy after just a earth shaker Bahubali? I liked him very much in BB but after that nothing

Because he's still doing movies with bigger budget than Bahubali but with directors who are not Rajamouli.

His next movie Salaar is with KGF director so that should work.

His latest movie Telugu version I saw was really good I think with Hindi version it's setback was dubbing and music. It's almost like if u put kuch kuch hota hai music for Titanic it wouldn't go with theme of movie. The movie was certainly not as bad it was made out to be on social media. Nevertheless i think the movie over the years will loved liked by the people.Secondly too high budget. Not every movie is going to that level of bahubali.

Because his movies gets to much over hyped. This creates bigger expectations which sadly are not met with reality 🫠

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

Because he's still doing movies with bigger budget than Bahubali but with directors who are not Rajamouli.

His next movie Salaar is with KGF director so that should work.

Hopefully it would work otherwise its sad

Originally posted by angels_eyes

Because his movies gets to much over hyped. This creates bigger expectations which sadly are not met with reality 🫠

This also could be a reason and choosing bad scripts also

Originally posted by angels_eyes

And add high budgets which is making hard to achieve. His last film collected 150+ crores if I am not wrong including all languages but due to high budget it is tagged as record breaking disaster film with 250 crores loss.

If not the budget 150 crores is a decent hit for a Telugu movie. 

tbh post bahubali 2 sucess is turning more of bane for him with kind of over expectations and high budgets his movies have and top of that he is aging not well

time was better when he was doing movies like mr.perfect and mirchi 

currently feel salaar may turn big hit for him of all upcoming ones

Originally posted by -PD-

And add high budgets which is making hard to achieve. His last film collected 150+ crores if I am not wrong including all languages but due to high budget it is tagged as record breaking disaster film with 250 crores loss.

If not the budget 150 crores is a decent hit for a Telugu movie. 

same happened for 83 also ( even though it was really good one) na tbh high budget should be invested for movies when you are confident about script koi high budget sunke movie nahi dekhne jaata people go for entertainment and story movie like radhe shyam did not need such high budget 

Because maybe they suck? I have only watched 2 of his movies including Bahubali second part and another one is Radhey Shyam. While he was very good in the former, can't say the same about latter. Radhey Shyam was itself a pathetic movie and Prabhas looked so weird in it don't know why, something was off with his face, and he didn't exactly suit the role of a romantic guy, I think he needs to choose better scripts.