Part 43 FF: Final revolt of our couple on remaining culprit

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part..

Bondita asked that if her Dean Know about this Hypnotism technique used by Kishorilal to which Anirudh replied yes. She asked how did you find this truth.

Anirudh replied that today morning after I completed my court session in Deenpur, Upendra ji came and told that an English barrister who first dealt with the case had made him (Upendra) to go through medical tests. That barrister also learnt that he cannot become father if he got married. He made detailed enquiry with each and every person - I mean with Upendra, his mother Damni and all the servants of their house, especially he took Kishorilal aside and spoke for long time. Upendra ji almost made up his mind that he is going to be framed - either he may be sentenced to jail or a great insult is going to be happened in streets for him, he expected that he may be boycotted  by the society for his defect. But all of a sudden the case got closed and this made Kishorilal to have more grip on Upendra and his mother. Later they are not bothered by any enquiry by any lawyer or police. And we very well know that barrister is none other than your Dean Stephen. 

Bondita asked then why didn't he disclose all the facts long back only. What made him keep quiet and kept on challenging and belittling every year final year students. May be he took bribes from Kishorilal Patibabu ! 

Anirudh: or may be he used this Hypnotism skill of Kishorilal for his own purposes- This is just a thought which came in my mind. Actually the day he alloted  this project work to you made me feel something wrong with him. Because I also heard about him in barristers circle that he has partiality and feels superior of our Indians. So I requested Palash to enquire about him and he gave me some unexpected information that Whenever our Indian students in law college became toppers he had alloted this case and tried to belittle them. It is also his duty to guide them in project but he didn't do his job. It is good that you didn't take any help or guidance from him.  Also one more thing Palash found Catherine maa photo in his house. 

Bondita got eyes widened and they decided to talk to her about Stephen. They called catherine into their study room and locked the room.  Binoy is sleeping in his room. 

She asked what's the matter. Anirudh directly came into the point that how is Dean Stephen related to her. Is he her relative or friend. 

Catherine is shocked and felt very sad. Tears started forming in her eyes. Bondita made her feel relaxed by rubbing her back and making her to drink water. Anirudh sat on kneels near her foot took her hands into his and Apologized her for making uncomfortable, asked her not to feel hesitated to share her pain infront of her son.  He also told that Stephen had already worked in our case I mean Upendra Ghoshal case and he know the real culprit long back only. Still played with toppers career that too especially Indian toppers career from last 5 years. He too was no less than a culprit. 

Without making culprit surrender to law indirectly he also became one of the reason for many of them losing their lives in Kishorilal hands. So catherine maa, please tell me how was he related to you. Else I am doubting that tomorrow he may find loopholes in her report. So we need your help. Please maa, please tell us everything you know about him.

Catherine nodded and started telling: 'Anirudh! Bondita! Stephen was my ex husband whom I married him in my early 20's. But situations and especially his rude behaviour, insane mentality and dominating behaviour made me  to part ways with him after 3 years.  

We were lovers before marriage, we shared a deep bond between us. After marriage and started living with  him, I understood that he Doesn't have serene mind, I mean he only wants me to act as per his wishes. If I behave, dress, do things as per his wish, his taste he will shower love on me else he will belittle me, take alcohol and come to me to ...to... force me..that night .Catherine bursted into tears by hiding her face in her palms even Anirudh Bondita also shedded tears and embraced her each side to comfort her. Once he forced me at one night when I am 6 months pregnant and behaved very roughly with me due to that I got miscarried and lost my baby and lost the chance to conceive again in my life time.   With that incident I have given divorce to him, I don't wish to stay there and went to many places throughout the world and developed my business, invested in educational institutions became more rich. But I really found peace in India. I am so attracted and felt deeply attached to this country. I used to pray God that please let me stay in this country throughout my life. This places, here people are so serene and husband wife relationship is far better than our foreign countries. Ofcourse due to ignorance some of the men  behave abnormally, but it was far better than foreign cultured marriage system. That's why I settled here and decided to help Indians in my way. Many times I used to feel guilty that British country took away India's independence and ruling here .

Your father knows about my past except that Stephen was my ex husband. When I joined in this law college management board he too joined here coincidentally. Initially he purposefully stayed in India to provoke me and show me that he was quite happy with his girl friends and I was unlucky to miss his love. He started giving toughest cases to students because it is to prove me that Indian students can't do this, it is only a way to prove that my passion and love towards your no..no....Our country is not worthy. Every year it is a taunt to me when toppers are unable to solve this case  but recently I mean from last 3-4 months he started abusing me much. I heard that his girl friend left him putting him in debts and went away.  From that time onwards his pressure is becoming headache for me."

Anirudh helplessly asked with trembled voice "Catherine maa, being educated even you also silently enduring this  harrasment? Then how can we suggest others to raise their voice?"

Catherine: Anirudh, I know that but if I complain against him, Roy Chowdhary family reputation will be in stake. What will Trilochan jethji and your father think of me? Moreover these three - Bondita, Bhatuk and Tapur  are studying there na.

Anirudh: so what maa? So what? Roy Chowdhary women are supposed to raise their voice against injustice, not just to bend infront of it. What will he do these three? Will he detain them and Will I let that happen?  Maa, we should not endure any injustice at any time whether situations are favourable for us or not.  

He took a deep breathe and requested her to raise her voice as soon as he trouble her. Bondita will be submitting her report and if he creates any disturbance she will rebuke on him, if situation goes against control I will also deal with him.

Bondita also said yes maa, we will revolt. We will not keep quiet. 

Catherine agreed with them. She suggested that if possible we will call senior students who have faced this harrasment and I will talk to any of them personally and make them reveal their problem infront of all management board members.  

They both agreed. 

Anirudh : Bondita, did you make another copy of your project report?

Bondita: yes Patibabu I have made 3 copies from morning onwards. Are you suspecting that he will tear my report?

Anirudh:  we always have to prepare for worst situations and take precautions all the time from all sides Bondita. Now go and take some rest tomorrow is going to be a hectic day. I took permission from judge and brought Upendra, Biren here and copy of all evidences also. I kept both of them in our old house. You should produce everyone's confession, each evidence and have to argue. Don't step back Bondita. 

She agreed with him

Catherine: You two are working alot. You should also take care of your health. 

Anirudh, Bondita: Sure maa. Good night

Catherine: Good night Bachon. 

Next day Bondita got ready to college, took her books and project report file with her.  She prayed Durga maa to give her strength. She took Binoy Catherine and Anirudh blessings. 

Bhatuk and Tapur already left before to the college. Anirudh told that he will also come with them and wait in Catherine maa cabin.. They three left to college. 

Bondita went to her class. Everyone are surprised to see her. Few of them wished her wholeheartedly for solving the impossible case whereas few especially who mocked her on the day her project is given didn't get heart to wish her. Some of them told that they have read about case in Bangal khabar newspaper and asked about the details of her investigation like how she found it and all she told that she will reveal everything once her project report is accepted by Dean. 

Her Dean came to take reports of every student. When she went near his desk to submit it, he looked so unpleasant and asked her to submit it at last. She asked why. He replied that because he can't believe that she had done it successful and had to go through her report thoroughly which is time taking. So just wait till all her classmates have submitted it. 

She didn't want to revolt on starting of the day itself and patiently waited for her turn. Dean is asking questions to all students, criticizing loop holes he found in average and below average students report. 

Anirudh had sent a small chit through peon which he had thrown from window without anyone observing it. She had seen the chit and read it. It is mentioned that what's going on. 

She replied in another chit that Dean asked me to wait till all the students complete submitting it. He is going through each and every report and asking questions about each case. I am waiting for my turn. May be it may take 2 more hours. 

She had thrown it without Dean observing it and peon took it and gave it to Anirudh. He is waiting for her turn. 

Catherine driver picked up Upendra, Biren and senior student Sekhar of previous year (with whom Catherine talked on phone and he agreed to reveal Everything on her request and came) and brought them to college. He spoke with them and they are waiting for their turn. He has already brought all evidences. 

Senior student Sekhar also gathered courage to speak in all about how he was harrased in previous year regarding this project. Anirudh gave him all details.  Sekhar felt very painful despite of knowing everything he was made as a laughing stock in all students and being reprimanded continuously in his chamber despite of being a topper and shared his pain with Anirudh.  

Anirudh consoled him and gave him courage. 

After 2.5 hours he declared lunch break purposefully kept her report in waiting and before she could say anything he smirked and said that I need more energy to go through it and I will be back in 30 minutes and left. 

She went to canteen  and Anirudh met her there. Upendra, Biren and Sekhar also joined them. She is not interested to take food but he insisted and fed her forcefully, because she need more energy now to confront him. They took light food and left. 

Dean had seen all of them in canteen, fumed with more anger  He purposefully mislead Anirudh along with the witnesses ( Upendra,  Biren and Shekhar) faking to tell his junior faculty that he is going to look after her report in the upper floor of another block and will insult her in an isolated place like anything, will go to any extreme. This made Anirudh enraged and lose his cool.

They rushed to the other block and reached top most floor. When they went there they all are locked by himself. In the upper floor of that block generally no one used to go there and their voice will also not reach to anyone down the block. It will take nearly 10 mins to reach Bondita's class from that block.. 

Initially he thought that Dean is going to come but as the time is passing Anirudh got suspicious and found that they are locked in that floor. When he looked downwards from block Dean gave a smirking look and waved hands from down to Anirudh and he understood that they are trapped in last moment. All the evidences and witnesses are with him and Dean may corner his Bondita. 

Catherine is also waiting for Anirudh and co wandering where they could have gone. She sent peon to look for them and told that she will be waiting near Final year class room and started going to classroom.

Peon listened Stephen junior faculty telling the other person that we should not go against Stephen else he will spoil their career and revealed how he locked Anirudh in another block and how he is going to insult Bondita in everyone in class. 

Peon rushed to Catherine and revealed everything. She asked him to help Anirudh and she rushed with other faculty members and board members to the class. 

Dean entered classroom  and took her report recklessly and just wandering the papers and bursted into laughter. 

Bondita face became pale but controlled and asked 'I didn't right any jokes or story ? What is there to laugh?'

Dean: Mrs. Bondita, the entire report you have written is no less than a story. Wow (clapping hands 👏👏) Go and join in movies as a writer and actress. You will be having a great future there. Don't waste your time here. 

Bondita with angry tone 'Sir, do you think it's a joke? No sir. I and my husband have worked day and night for this case. Gathered all the evidences and caught the culprit. Even the culprit himself confessed his mistake. Police also took him in custody and reopened the case. Then what's your problem in accepting my report? 

Dean: Because you and your husband cooked up a story and made everyone to tell the same story. Your husband after becoming owner of Bangal khabar started misusing the print media power in his favour. What nonsense is this Hypnotism? Is it possible in this world to Change one's mind and control their actions? Think atleast some better story Bondita. 

Bondita: Sir In Germany many years back a scientist had worked on this topic. Still research is going on there. He himself told that people who have weak mind can be taken into subconscious stage and can be manipulated. .and 

Dean cut her words and said that 'Germany! Don't you know that Germany is against our British country? That is what I am telling you came with a story. You took the name of our enemy country. I am not going to agree with your report.'

Bondita: If that's the case even you I mean Britishers are also enemy to our country India. We should not even respect you but still I stood as your student. Then why can't we accept an invention from Germany?

Dean got angry and asked her to behave properly else she will be detained from college. 

She is looking outside of the classroom for Anirudh and witnesses. He taunted that are you a little girl of primary school, looking for parents to come for your rescue. No one will come right now. I said no..one.

She understood that he had done something wrong and is about to leave from place telling excuse me sir I will be back with all the evidences and witnesses which Deenpur magistrate also agreed. Just give me 10 mins. She is about to leave but Dean sternly told 'You are not excused Bondita. I think I have given more sufficient time from morning. If you leave from this place I will assume that you are insulting me, you are insulting this profession, institution.'

She desparately returned to classroom, controlled her anger and spoke softly that she is not lying and started explaining him and entire class  what all the evidences are there and what did witnesses confess. They all are also listening . 

Dean again mocked that it's a story. When he is about to tear all papers of her report Catherine came with other faculty and another two board members and shouted on Stephen..

She asked him to behave properly. He retorted Catherine that this is college and she is just a student here and not her bahu. She too retorted him back that yes this is a college and  he should also behave professionally, don't judge based on his biased opinions and prejudices. Police, Magistrate had accepted the evidences, reopened the case and VG also told everything, then what's his problem. She accused that his behaviour seemed like taking revenge. 

There Anirudh is struggling hard to open the doors. It is closed and locked with grill. He madly ran here and there and found one rusted handsaw in sunlight of terrace aside. He immediately took it but it is very hot due to scorching sun heat still caught it.  He and Sekhar both are struggling to cut the iron grills. While cutting Anirudh got injured on the hand due to rust and sharpness, but still he didn't give up. There Upendra is unable to endure the heat on the top floor (as it's afternoon in summer season) he is about to faint hardly enduring for Anirudh and Bondita. Biren is trying to fetch for water but there is no source of water in that floor. 

Dean  had torn the project report and thrown on Bondita's face very carelessly. She took it and thought not to become weak and shed tears infront of him. She asked firmly 'Sir, whatever you have done is unforgivable by me.'

Dean carelessly asked : So what will you do?  Will you complain against me in police station and will get arrested me. Or will you go and cry like a little baby in your husband..wait..wait..what do....you call him...haa...I got it...Patibabu..right? Will you cry in his arms and he will console you like your parent, guardian or like a husband..I mean a true husband in real .. physical sense right!? ( Winking his eye to a student infront of everyone) Or will he fight like a movie hero on me  for his heroine.  Huh!? 

Catherine shouted: Mr Stephen, now you are talking about a student's personal life and misbehaving with her . It's none of your business about her personal life. 

Anirudh hardly got out of the block and came running Peon also opened it. He asked Sekhar and Biren to carefully Bring Upendra because he was old, but Upendra is about to faint due to heat so Anirudh couldn't rush towards Bondita. He first ran to get some water for him. 

Bondita about to shout on him, but she recollected her Patibabu words when he once explained her how to correlate Chess and Arguments in court. He suggested not to let opponent lawyer to take control on you or your argument. If you feel that he also joined hands with culprit you should make him confused with your words, scare him and make him confess the real fact through his mouth only. She also recollected how he used fake cases and scared  Chandrachur and Kalindi to let himself reveal everything. 

Bondita irrespective of these tension environment she just smiled sarcastically and clapped hands confusing everyone. 

Stephen angrily:  I didn't play any joke, Bondita.

Bondita: When did I say that you are playing joke sir? I know why you are so desparate to prove my report is a fake one. Because I know your secret.

Stephen: what do you mean? About which secret are you talking?

Bondita: Come on Sir, why are you acting so innocent? I know that you and Kishorilal are best friends from childhood onwards. You are his real guru and mentor for his every crime.

During this argument time only Bondita signaled Catherine to make a call to Gagan and she had silently slipped and asked peon (her loyal servant in college) to call Gagan to come.

Stephen: What nonsense are you talking Bondita? Why will I join hands with him? What is his status and what is my status? If I was involved why will I give this case as project to every final year student?

Bondita: There you are sir, (without telling him properly thought to confuse him and everyone) because I know everything you not only want to prove that Indian students are fools but also had some hidden selfish motives. Kishorilal also told everything about you in enquiry. (Here Dean doesn't know Kishorilal is paralyzed and can't speak, so she is using this loophole)

Dean:  What did he say Bondita? Wait are you trying to frame me? 

Anirudh brought water and made Upendra drink it brought him in conscious and they started walking towards Bondita's class by carrying Upendra on shoulder one side and Biren carrying other side.  

Here Bondita is provoking Stephen, you can relax that I am just trying to frame you unless police comes here. Because once police comes you will find that I am not joking with you. Moreover it is my duty as your student to inform you in advance. She told  that evidences against him are also there moreover Kishorilal also confessed everything against him and scared Dean  to the worst by looking darkly. He too started recollecting where he left any evidences in past and how can he be framed. Bondita didn't waste single second scared him to the worst telling that she had also mentioned Dean name in her project report that his part in this case is more than Kishorilal. How could you do it? 

Now Dean went to the torn papers and started gathering it and asking her what's it? She is testing his patience. 

Anirudh came there with Upendra, Biren and Sekhar along with Peon. He had seen his Bondita in fierce mode and slowly went aside and observing what is she upto?

She accused Dean that he too involved in all murders right from Indumukhi, Bimlaji family, Babita, Kumuda and Mala husband murders. All the evidences are there against him and scared him to the worst. Police will come today with arrest warrant. Definitely he is going to be hanged for his crimes. It is for sure.

He also argued that he didn't know anything

She took to the peak level of argument and asked what he knew then? Stephen blurted out that he only helped Kishorilal on closing the case as he bribed Upendra  land near Chandanpur outskirts which has Granite mine in it which has huge demand in foreign country. He suddenly realised what blunder he did. 

Anirudh came there clapping hands and praised her. He got tied his hand with kerchief so that Bondita won't panic.  Catherine and other staff members also joined in clapping.  Bondita also told that she did this to find his secret. 

Stephen in Fit of rage suddenly went and grabbed Bondita's neck and tried to misbehave with Bondita by catching her saree plaits down her neck and tried to rip it but Anirudh forcedly took his hand and thrown on the ground. He covered Bondita with his coat and roared on Stephen for his misconduct. 

Every board member reprimanded him and asked him to resign else they won't spare him. Bondita hardly controlled that she shouldn't become weak until she is there in college. 

Stephen got stammered and doesn't know what to say. Bondita explained everything about the case and especially how Dean took bribe, humiliated college topper that too Indians. Sekhar also gave his version of how he was tormented by Dean, how he got less marks and how they all are locked in another block an hour ago so that truth shouldn't be exposed..

Gagan who already reached there waiting as per Catherine signal listened his confession. He arrested Stephen for his misbehaviour towards a student, for agreeing that he took bribes and made the magistrate to close the case long back ago.  

He was taken away by Gagan. Everyone gave a big round of applause to Bondita for her intellectual behaviour and showing  bravery in solving the toughest case of Bangal.

Catherine asked another faculty Joseph (who is next senior faculty in college)to take charge and accept her other copy of report, he agreed and left. She went and shown her report and once again gave all the details. He appreciated for her hardwork and praised her that it is the best project and she will score 100%in this. Anirudh signaled her all the best. 

Later Anirudh asked driver to drop Upendra, Biren and Sekhar back and thanked them for helping them. 

Bondita had seen the cut in his hand and took permission from Joseph to leave the college so that she needs to take her husband to doctor. When he is about to say something, she only continued not to taunt her that looking after family and leaving college before only. Joseph asked her to relax , there is nothing wrong students taking permission and leaving college during their personal urgent needs. I am not Dean Stephen to reprimand students for petty things. You can leave and look after your husband. He also announced that she looked like she really worked hard for many days  and asked her to take rest and directly come for final exams which will be commencing after 10 days. He announced it to all students about exams. 

Bondita only started driving car because of injury on Anirudh's hand and she took him to doctor. He tried bandage to Anirudh's palm and is about to give TT injection. Bondita panicked and asked why are you giving injection. 

Doctor told that it is necessary because handsaw had rust which is still on your husband's hand and gave injection. She couldn't see it and closed her eyes. Anirudh teased her for being scared of an injection to which she replied that she is scared because she couldn't see him getting injected . 

Later they reached home and she started taking care of his needs.He asked her to take rest and he will manage. She threatened that if he don't listen ahe will become Jyoti once again to which he just gave scared expression and told that she was not Jyoti but Karela to him. She puffed her cheeks and he continued to mock her and told that Jyoti always pinched me but if it is my Bondita she could have kissed me to make me listen her. 

Bondita opened her mouth wide and retorted that if I kissed you at that time then you would have become Rakshas babu and start your.loud speaker sessions and started running after her and teasing her. 

Later she fed him and they both relaxed at the end of the day in each other's embrace. 

Note: This is part 43 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou 🙏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More and more friends..

mprvn36 thumbnail