Mind-boggling way of humanity in the end lol 😂 🤣 ?? Bit shocking lol

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Lol, I'm more days watching the show on-off as the progression just seems tad bit dilly-dallying than anticipated due to redundancy of the concepts or uninterested in observing unidimensional villains who I just find wasting my time to even be vilified lol😆. It just feels like the pacing could be improved, execution could explore the story beyond what's observed. 

Ajeet standing as a protective shield of Swaran (aside from the paralegal (dunno her name still lol, sorry please correct me lol) & Neelima) was nice & explaining the his role as the legal guardian). 

But my point will be on the ending portion when Swaran gave the Nakul's clothes to Ajeet standing as an "adiyal goda" (as in a terminology, not some code name, to depict Ajeet's persistent demeanor of which Ajeet & Swaran are more proper cognitive of). 

Is it me or the ending just felt chuckle worthy a bit? Lmao, I just found it somewhat amusing for some reason. 😂 😂 Felt bit of a mind-boggling for some reason but in an amusing way lol. 😂 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago