Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Yeh is too cute padegi abhi toh usko ph se

But he brought front his co actor or else everyone wants limelight on them only

I saw that video. They were at Nishant's birthday party and Simba came with that inspector actor, obviously out of two the limelight was on him but it was really sweet of him to bring along the other actor as well when paps were clicking. And these reporters can be disrespectful at times, they were telling him they wanted solo pictures of Simba, but he didn't let go of the inspector guy and made him comfortable. Simbu is such a well brought up kid yaar ❤️ I adore this guy. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

I saw that video. They were at Nishant's birthday party and Simba came with that inspector actor, obviously out of two the limelight was on him but it was really sweet of him to bring along the other actor as well when paps were clicking. And these reporters can be disrespectful at times, they were telling him they wanted solo pictures of Simba, but he didn't let go of the inspector guy and made him comfortable. Simbu is such a well brought up kid yaar ❤️ I adore this guy. 

True, he's very sweet! 

Also that other actor's name was Karan Godwani, now changed to Abeer. He's also a sweetheart, I've liked him since IPK days. Mere pyaare Nanhe Ji 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mish_18

True, he's very sweet! 

Also that other actor's name was Karan Godwani, now changed to Abeer. He's also a sweetheart, I've liked him since IPK days. Mere pyaare Nanhe Ji 

Yup I like him a lot as well. Cute guy ☺️

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

True, he's very sweet! 

I had seen karan godwani in one comedy show of two friends and he had dressed like girl could not remember name of show but he was cute in that too😃

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Simba talks about an upcoming twist towards the end of this video at 1:40 - "Ek aur action scene aane wala hai. Uske baad unka (Pratha's) Naagmani unse chhin jaane wala hai. Jiske baad vo Naagin nahi bann payengi"

https://youtu.be/RSZ12YR5l8Q

Simba talks about an upcoming twist towards the end of this video at 1:40 - "Ek aur action scene aane wala hai. Uske baad unka (Pratha's) Naagmani unse chhin jaane wala hai. Jiske baad vo Naagin nahi bann payengi"

I had seen the Promo of Pratha killing her Dad and this above mentioned quote from Simba's Interview got me thinking that is it possible that Pratha is gonna lose her Naagmani along with the title of Shesh-Naagin due to the fact that Pratha killed her own Dad?

I think as per the story shown so far in the serial Pratha's Dad like Ritik/Rocky before him was a human married to a Naagin (Pratha's mom) so is it possible that out of the 18 Asurs one of the Asur perhaps forced/hypnotized Pratha's dad to do his/her bidding?

And since Pratha or Mehak never knew that her Dad  was in fact an innocent person being controlled by some other Demon Pratha has to lose her Naagmani temporarily.This is just a theory bcoz I cannot see any other reason for Pratha losing the Naagmani unless she's being forced to give up the same due to some adverse situation.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: masked

I had seen the Promo of Pratha killing her Dad and this above mentioned quote from Simba's Interview got me thinking that is it possible that Pratha is gonna lose her Naagmani along with the title of Shesh-Naagin due to the fact that Pratha killed her own Dad?

I think as per the story shown so far in the serial Pratha's Dad like Ritik/Rocky before him was a human married to a Naagin (Pratha's mom) so is it possible that out of the 18 Asurs one of the Asur perhaps forced/hypnotized Pratha's dad to do his/her bidding?

And since Pratha or Mehak never knew that her Dad  was in fact an innocent person being controlled by some other Demon Pratha has to lose her Naagmani temporarily.This is just a theory bcoz I cannot see any other reason for Pratha losing the Naagmani unless she's being forced to give up the same due to some adverse situation.

Wow! That sounds intriguing! Ekta should hire you as well along with Diya. 😆

Also about how she might lose her naagmani, there's this snap of a leaked script on Insta that says - SPOILER AHEAD (perhaps) - that Pratha, Mahek and her father are having some sort of pooja on her birthday and Naagmani is lying in front of them (for some reason idk why) and the father steals it and replaces it with another diamond while both girls have their eyes closed. And then the script says that he laughs an evil laugh. To prove that he's evil. 😆

Ye dekho -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcH4lWNv0Pv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=