Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Did Urvashi also have some issue with Yami? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Wait seems like the feud was between Pulkit and Urvashi. Yami suffered in the process. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AlooBhangan13

Wait seems like the feud was between Pulkit and Urvashi. Yami suffered in the process. 

I read a different story. During the filming of that movie with this trio, and during the promotions as well, both Yami and Pulkit pretty much always gave a cold shoulder to Urvashi. They said Yami had so much insecurities with Urvashi at that time that she pretty much sidelined her even during promotions, and later Urvashi was asked not to be a part of any further promotions because of these two. I find it somewhat believable, I saw those videos in which all three were promoting their movie and Yami and Pulkit's treatment of her was not very nice/professional. Yami used to even have those sade hue expressions throughout, I found it distasteful 👎🏼 Felt bad for Urvashi. And yes there were rumours of Pulkit and Yami's affair when the guy was still pretty much married, I don't know why but I dislike both Yami and Pulkit after all this 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AlooBhangan13

Did Urvashi also have some issue with Yami? 

I think it was the other way around.