Rishi kyaa samajhte hai????

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Vaise lakshmi toh uss Ghar me vaapas jaane keliye sign Kiya hai.But phir bhi voh reason Naa hothe bhi agar lakshmi sign kar diya toh toh usme Lakshmi ki kyaa galthi hai.Rishi jis tarah react kar rah hai jaise ki voh kuch galthi Kiya hi nahi hai.😅😅😅🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly. Even if she didn't have that markesh dosh reason she could have signed the papers. He cheated on her, and late he only wanted to be friends right.. he never asked her to be his wife or be in that relationship. He asked Malishka the right question about what she told Lakshmi that she signed the papers but he never even asked Lakshmi the reason for signing. He assumed that Malishka was right and that Lakshmi only wanted money. How many times has she proved that she is not interested in their money but still. He never understands or believes in Lakshmi whereas she always trusts him even after everything he has done. He believes all the worst things about her and calls her a bad person. It is not fair. And this time they spoilt Aayush and virendra uncle's characters too. They also believed that Lakshmi did this for the money. No one bothered to ask what happened and what made her do this. 

D_hir thumbnail

Originally posted by: sr1209

Exactly. Even if she didn't have that markesh dosh reason she could have signed the papers. He cheated on her, and late he only wanted to be friends right.. he never asked her to be his wife or be in that relationship. He asked Malishka the right question about what she told Lakshmi that she signed the papers but he never even asked Lakshmi the reason for signing. He assumed that Malishka was right and that Lakshmi only wanted money. How many times has she proved that she is not interested in their money but still. He never understands or believes in Lakshmi whereas she always trusts him even after everything he has done. He believes all the worst things about her and calls her a bad person. It is not fair. And this time they spoilt Aayush and virendra uncle's characters too. They also believed that Lakshmi did this for the money. No one bothered to ask what happened and what made her do this. 

So true....Couldn't have said it better myself. You've taken the words from my mouth. I don't expect anything more from the writers. They just can't get anything right.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sr1209

Vaise isse zyada inse kuch expect bhi nahi kar sakthi.hai kyuki ye ek Balaji show hai jo pathi jitna bhi galthi kare affair chalao ek patni ki hothe doosri shaadi karo phir bhi Shriram jaise kehthe hai.

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Vaise isse zyada inse kuch expect bhi nahi kar sakthi.hai kyuki ye ek Balaji show hai jo pathi jitna bhi galthi kare affair chalao ek patni ki hothe doosri shaadi karo phir bhi Shriram jaise kehthe hai.

Yes,  you are right. they spoiled everyone characters.  Rishi is like a kid who don't know what he wanted.  Lakshmi doesn't thinking about her self respect and going behind him after killing her self esteem.  And talking about Virender and Ayush, their trust is so weak, that broke so easily like it never exist. Malishka is behaving like girl who is obsessed with her favorite toy. And talking about Neelam, She is the worst character,  full of ego.

In short every character are ruined.😞😞😞😞

sr1209 thumbnail

Seeing dadi's reactions I have a hunch she is the one supporting Lakshmi in hiding. I feel she is just faking the anger but is helping Lakshmi get closer to Rishi and protect him. Don't know if it will be true but I really hope someone is faking it and atleast there is someone in Oberoi mansion who will be with Lakshmi. Aayush and bauji are extremely disappointing characters. Rishi se to expected hai. He is like this only always.

Edited by sr1209 - 2 years ago