Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: handlerxsaviour

But I wonder what exactly Aditya must have written in that article for Aryan to definitively conclude that he caused Arvind’s death, without considering any other possible suspects. Perhaps Imlie’ll go snooping around the Tripathi house and find a copy of that article in the coming episodes? Some journalists do have the habit of scrapbooking their prized news clippings. I don’t know if it’s just me, but she seemed to have recognised the name of one of the rival companies too.

Aryan saw Aditya interviewing Arvind on tv. He was asking some questions inciting the viewers like the self-righteous prig he is.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mili9

I am in full agreement with this view, Wanderbug❤️

This is what I am thinking as well. I don't think Arvind will be defamed, I hope not. Aryan holds him on a high pedestal. If this guy is the bad wolf and if he is not dead, then Aryan's 4 years of agony is humiliating. And why would they want to show us a character like ASR to be a nincompoop of not even doing his homework? If they do, that will be just to show that Imlie is great and her bharosa in Adi guy's ability or inability is true. This will in turn make Adi guy a hapless victim to an all powerful ASR. I don't think they want to let off the Adi guy so easily. 

Given the way the patrakaar being shown always as a high and mighty guy who held lowly opinion of everybody around him, it is more than likely that he is given just enough info by the rivals. This guy in his arrogance after a few awards and zeal to be called as a torch bearer of social justice, caught on to that and wrote some one sided stories with inflammatory narration. This egged the workers and in the ensuing mela, somebody took advantage of the chaos and burnt him alive😭. 

Just because, Adi guy didn't set the fire himself, he cannot be absolved of his responsibility. He wrote not one, but a series of articles according to Aryan. The guy is reckless, he liked to objectify suffering of people and write about that as a third person with a one sided view.. He was never involved with anything deep enough to look with his heart. I know most of us like Satyakam, but for a true journalist, I think he should have focused on both sides of the story i.e: people who benefited from the movement and innocent people who may have lost because of Satyakam' actions (families of people he killed). You can't call a character a krantikari because you thought so, he is also a terrorist for another section of people. 

I know we all have inherent biases, but one who has the power to impact a large section of people need to be that much more careful. Remember one of the news anchors of a major news channel here resigned because he embellished some news, which didn't even have an impact on anything, if I remember correctly. But, those are the principles of true professionals. 

I agree with Wanderbug here that it is so easy to get support of large masses of people if you target the rich, the powerful and influential. Because there are large swaths of people who feel justly or unjustly cheated because somebody else is doing great. Human tendency. Easy way to gain recognition🤬 by talking bad about them, suddenly lot of voices who didn't have the courage will join in.👎🏼🤢

Anyway, I don't think the writers thought this much as we are doing. But, I hope they give a sensible end to this revenge. This has a lot of traction as in nobody is totally right, nobody totally wrong and there is always an alternative perspective. Aryan is blinded and not objective because he is hurting for not only his loss but having to see his sister and mother's anguish🤗. Adi guy won't be the guy who is directly responsible, he writes inflammatory stuff as he got half baked truths because of his recklessness and there is a third party who took advantage of the situation. Can totally see it happening in real life. 

I mentioned an incident in a pervious post how a guy was wrongfully jailed by social media teenage girl who falsely accused him of eve teasing and manhandling. The video went viral and since it was boy-girl narrative everyone's sympathy was automatically towards the girl. Reporters just ran with the story without fact checking and called him rapist and what not on national TV. But when actual eyewitnesses came forward, they whole news just went away and there was not even an official apology to the man and his family.

I really think Imlie saying a man cannot die due to news is a very naive view of life. The capitol incident that happened in USA post election in 2020 is the biggest example. How fake news and articles and words by politicians incited thousands of people to actually attack their own countries parliament, ready to burn and lynch people alive. Many people died and were harmed. 

I hope makers have the guts to go all out with this. It will be something to remember on ITV.

handlerxsaviour thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

Aryan saw Aditya interviewing Arvind on tv. He was asking some questions inciting the viewers like the self-righteous prig he is.

Oh, like he did with the actress then. He didn’t even afford her the time to answer his questions. 😒

Edited by handlerxsaviour - 2 years ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wanderbug

I mentioned an incident in a pervious post how a guy was wrongfully jailed by social media teenage girl who falsely accused him of eve teasing and manhandling. The video went viral and since it was boy-girl narrative everyone's sympathy was automatically towards the girl. Reporters just ran with the story without fact checking and called him rapist and what not on national TV. But when actual eyewitnesses came forward, they whole news just went away and there was not even an official apology to the man and his family.

I really think Imlie saying a man cannot die due to news is a very naive view of life. The capitol incident that happened in USA post election in 2020 is the biggest example. How fake news and articles and words by politicians incited thousands of people to actually attack their own countries parliament, ready to burn and lynch people alive. Many people died and were harmed. 

I hope makers have the guts to go all out with this. It will be something to remember on ITV.

Absolutely, we see this all the time in India as well. Look at each and every riot situation. They didn't get there just by one incident. 

The leaders, as often they call themselves are behind the barricades making inflammatory remarks or insinuations, with highly suggestive actions to be taken. Take an already " felt to be robbed of their rights" crowd who is just ready to show their might on somebody, anybody😲- Mob's collective adrenaline surge and there is not stopping of what can happen😭

In the end leaders are sitting pretty, the people who are influenced and took the weapons in hand are the ones to be punished easily. Low hanging fruit🤢