Mithai is so energetic !!

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I will say one thing that they need to tone down deba role a little bit as she looks like overreacting the role. In the original show the lead actress looks sober and simple( I Haven't watch but saw the promo) but here she is clumsy and way from energetic and talkative. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I will say one thing that they need to tone down deba role a little bit as she looks like overreacting the role. In the original show the lead actress looks sober and simple( I Haven't watch but saw the promo) but here she is clumsy and way from energetic and talkative. 

its all TRP game and reviews, I think they will make changes based on the result, remember Deba said, they have toned down Anokhi character from starting episodes

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

hmm yup thats what i have noticed. But as here simely said its all trp game right now..if trp is good then they might tone her down or may keep as it is..

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is cute! But hopefully once trps are in, she will be toned down..

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taravinashyam

She is cute! But hopefully once trps are in, she will be toned down..

I don't know but I am liking the energy, its her character sketch which I think Deba is portraying good. the thing that I am hating the most is the constant dialog, jaha Mithai hai waha mitas hai, ehi baat tho khaas hai .. in every episode, its too much now .. When Deba is with Hallabol gang, they are making her to be more goofy I think because the gang itself is like that , as of now they don't have any other work except eating, playing and chatting ... 

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 2 years ago