Dance India Dance Lil Masters 5

DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1 - Page 3

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaar, yeh Vartika Junior Mansi is like a carbon copy of Vartika, minus the charm  somehow it feels weird to see a kid doing those moves 🤡 SD3 wala Rupsa ke performances ko jo adultish bolke complain kiya, they defo gonna faint by seeing this girl 🤣🤣🤣

( But that Do u Louv Me act was super cool  )

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robedward thumbnail
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Avengers Assemble! Here's the full performance 🤩🤩

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcdnjrSvy1Z/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-robedward

My Boizzzzzz were total ladduzzz infront of Pari 🤣 My Sassy baby totally killed it 🥳 Even Sass Queen Anshika bhi dikhai nehi di 🤣 the other girl was also good but as u said Pari sab ko kha gayi 😆 

Btw... I'm still trying to digest KJo's get up 🤢 ka dikha diya Momma tumne 🤢 

Watch their actual performance Robz I've posted below, you'll get over the Kjo horror you just witnessed🤣

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-robedward

Yaar, yeh Vartika Junior Mansi is like a carbon copy of Vartika, minus the charm  somehow it feels weird to see a kid doing those moves 🤡 SD3 wala Rupsa ke performances ko jo adultish bolke complain kiya, they defo gonna faint by seeing this girl 🤣🤣🤣

( But that Do u Louv Me act was super cool  )

Loool yeah, I kind of like the fact that they are making the kids dance beyond their comfort zone and attempting new styles but the creativity is completely lacking in the choreographies. Looks like everyone has gone to Dance Deewane Juniors. And I absolutely DO NOT believe that Vartika is choreographing all her team performances 😆 She's probably there since she is famous but she is very limited and in no way is experienced enough to choreograph for one whole team.

Waise today Remo himself warned all the kids to stay cautious of Rupsa cuz she is going to eat everyone up 🤣 And truer words have never been said. Even today despite a team performance, as usual Rupsa shone all the way. Those expressions and moves were so smooth. Also loved Adhyashree in the Charlie Chaplin dance 🤣 but the act was very messy. 

And they finally attempted a dedication today and I've honestly never missed Super Dancer gurus more than today. Such a lacklustre dedication to Kishore Kumar on such amazing songs 🤡 Makes you realize how much weight the gurus add to the dedication in Super Dancer.

I really wish both Sadiya and Saanvi came on Super Dancer than this. They are incredible dancers but choreographies are so weak that they always falter.

robedward thumbnail

What is this Pari yaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr  

Look at the attitude  

And there were a lot of things going on at the right side which looked a bit messy but hats off to that girl group for pulling off those stunts 👏👏👏

Till date only saw the boy groups in Dance Champion doing those flying stunts but these girls were same level good 👏

But i didn't look at them much when my laddoos were there dancing 🤣 

robedward thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Justice4Samosa

Loool yeah, I kind of like the fact that they are making the kids dance beyond their comfort zone and attempting new styles but the creativity is completely lacking in the choreographies. Looks like everyone has gone to Dance Deewane Juniors. And I absolutely DO NOT believe that Vartika is choreographing all her team performances 😆 She's probably there since she is famous but she is very limited and in no way is experienced enough to choreograph for one whole team.

Waise today Remo himself warned all the kids to stay cautious of Rupsa cuz she is going to eat everyone up 🤣 And truer words have never been said. Even today despite a team performance, as usual Rupsa shone all the way. Those expressions and moves were so smooth. Also loved Adhyashree in the Charlie Chaplin dance 🤣 but the act was very messy. 

And they finally attempted a dedication today and I've honestly never missed Super Dancer gurus more than today. Such a lacklustre dedication to Kishore Kumar on such amazing songs 🤡 Makes you realize how much weight the gurus add to the dedication in Super Dancer.

I really wish both Sadiya and Saanvi came on Super Dancer than this. They are incredible dancers but choreographies are so weak that they always falter.

Hmmmmm... Ms Vartika has assistant for sure, like Vau has Bishal 🤣 

My favorite performance i would say Paul and Saanvi? Father daughter one. 

As for Rupsa and Co, that little Jazz piece they did around the end was soooooo good i wished they did the whole act in Jazz  it would have been sooooo awesome 

Dedication ki baat na karu toh behtar. I couldn't connect to the dances whr in SD, the kids had average performances but super se upar level wala performances in the dedications  kya bachche the yaaarrrrr 😭

P.S. i was supposed to remember, tag felix in weekends🤣 chalo, leaving her in peace this week🤣 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Look at this Bacchas can’t wait for it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcdfAsvlGQc/?hl=en

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

It's been worth the wait, classical queen is back 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cceddv3pJ7h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

altgr thumbnail

Asha Bhosle to be the guest this week in DID.