Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Waymaker

UPDATE 48

Been watching DMG lately, got inspired to make a few gifs. Making only on KaSh/DMG Gang actually.
Unfortunately the quality decreased when i uploaded on imgur, nothing much i can do about it.
In the meantime, let's see which next KaSh scene i will be gifing/siggy on.

PS: Am not taking suggestions or requests though.

KaSh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

---THE END---

I love gifs. I really do. The ability to pick a single moment, a single beat in an emotional arc, slow it down just that slightest slightest bit and put it on loop for us to experience over and over again, for the little dopamine kick, for that inevitable sigh and tingle in our bones, for the light breezy feeling in our hearts to expand infinitesmally with every repitition? This is addictive. I can get drunk on these emotions, intoxicated by the way their eyes shine and lips whisper and jaws clench, like love is a ripple their souls cannot quite contain, a gentle divine thread that has pulled them out of their corporeal bodies and into the celestial invisible world of stars and far-flung milkyways. Ugh, but there's something so soft, so gentle soo manifest of love in this scene. The soulful divine kind that really tugs at your heart and melds into your bones and makes your soul yawn in delight. 

Serenity, yep. These two are such hellions. Fire on fire. That a still tranquil lake of a scene like this really really makes you take notice. It's beautiful. But it's them and the contrast makes it even more beautiful. The delight's a tad more sharper. 

SA's pretty big eyes glistening. Armaan's feather light kisses and that vulnerability he wears as if the slightest knock of the wind would break him, the slightest flick of her wrist would shatter him into a million pieces. He's soft. Fragile. Open. And, God I love that so much! 

Anyway, I don't want to write essays on these two idiots so I won't. I'll just talk about gifs and one's ability to get drunk on them, over and over. Whoever wrote about diminishing returns didn't know anything about gifs. Their experience is an art. My experience of them caught in a moment, time and space forever suspended, is an art. I'd write more, but john dewey said it all better so why should I. My point is, gifs are wonderful creations. And the gentlest, the best best artists let them be the star. They really meld into the background, become unconscious, their handprints withdrawn and shaken off. And, I love how you do that now. This coloring is perfect. It enhances that feeling of nostalgic soulfulness this scene has. There's an almost wistful quality to this scene. Like this moment is a culmination, a peak of sorts they'd never come back to either. It's too perfect to be recreated. Too gorgeous. Too everything. YKW I'll just assume this was it. Their story ended here. Goodbye dmg. Thanks for existing. 

But, I love the size and the coloring and the HDness of this. Gifs look easy but they're really hard. I should know because I was a novice who tried her damnest best to leave her handprints all over them lol. Thank God I came to my senses and left it best for the people who knew what they were doing -- You! But I love coming back to your gallery. Seeing how far you've come. Seeing how you've so mastefully caught onto the idiom of all creation. Yes I can be moody as hell and lament all of your craftsmanship going to these loony bins but imma play nice. 

Do more of this! I genuinely think this is the first time I've not insulted you in some way. Rare. And weird. Good experience overall! 

YK how I love the last gif. The b&w coloring is absolutely perfect for this scene. You've captured that 'feel'. That's why you're so good. That's why this edit is 10/10. 

BYE. 

Not to them. THEM IDC about.

MochaQueen thumbnail

And Bella Rosa?? IF is so confusing now with the profile name and usernames. smiley29

Just concentrate on MochaQueen and youll be finesmiley36

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

UPDATE 48

Been watching DMG lately, got inspired to make a few gifs. Making only on KaSh/DMG Gang actually.
Unfortunately the quality decreased when i uploaded on imgur, nothing much i can do about it.
In the meantime, let's see which next KaSh scene i will be gifing/siggy on.

PS: Am not taking suggestions or requests though.

KaSh
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

---THE END---

They were a dream!

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

I love gifs. I really do. The ability to pick a single moment, a single beat in an emotional arc, slow it down just that slightest slightest bit and put it on loop for us to experience over and over again, for the little dopamine kick, for that inevitable sigh and tingle in our bones, for the light breezy feeling in our hearts to expand infinitesmally with every repitition? This is addictive. I can get drunk on these emotions, intoxicated by the way their eyes shine and lips whisper and jaws clench, like love is a ripple their souls cannot quite contain, a gentle divine thread that has pulled them out of their corporeal bodies and into the celestial invisible world of stars and far-flung milkyways. Ugh, but there's something so soft, so gentle soo manifest of love in this scene. The soulful divine kind that really tugs at your heart and melds into your bones and makes your soul yawn in delight. 

For someone who dislikes KaSh and DMG, you sure have a lot to say. Look qt the length of the message guys. Who even write 500 words to describe the advantages and disadvantages of making a gifs?? Only Rida Hashmi🤣🤣 Dude this is plain and simple gifing…not a novel to go in depth with your feelings. What you really mean by intoxicating is getting intoxicated by KaSh.🤣🤣🤣 Sach muchi batao, they still tugs at your heart!!??? Remember our slogan a decade? Once a kashian, always a kashian? 🤣🤣🤣 You are that!! Hiding your real feelings behind gif descriptions 🤣🤣🤣 Aww Hashmi, kitta sahrga tu??

Serenity, yep. These two are such hellions. Fire on fire. That a still tranquil lake of a scene like this really really makes you take notice. It's beautiful. But it's them and the contrast makes it even more beautiful. The delight's a tad more sharper. 

Okay what the hell are you even talking here??smiley24 Mere samajh se bahar hai🤨

SA's pretty big eyes glistening. Armaan's feather light kisses and that vulnerability he wears as if the slightest knock of the wind would break him, the slightest flick of her wrist would shatter him into a million pieces. He's soft. Fragile. Open. And, God I love that so much! 

Okay gotta agree here. Her eyes glistening is one of thea highlights here and her simple I love you to Armaan’s love expression had my heart. I think she just took his breath away with this confession of love. Such a tender moment. I can’t believe i had never gif on it.  

Anyway, I don't want to write essays on these two idiots so I won't. I'll just talk about gifs and one's ability to get drunk on them, over and over. Whoever wrote about diminishing returns didn't know anything about gifs. Their experience is an art. My experience of them caught in a moment, time and space forever suspended, is an art. I'd write more, but john dewey said it all better so why should I. My point is, gifs are wonderful creations. And the gentlest, the best best artists let them be the star. They really meld into the background, become unconscious, their handprints withdrawn and shaken off. And, I love how you do that now. This coloring is perfect. It enhances that feeling of nostalgic soulfulness this scene has. There's an almost wistful quality to this scene. Like this moment is a culmination, a peak of sorts they'd never come back to either. It's too perfect to be recreated. Too gorgeous. Too everything. YKW I'll just assume this was it. Their story ended here. Goodbye dmg. Thanks for existing. 

You don’t wanna write essays? Am literally ROFLing here. My girl is so delulu🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes yes gifs are wonderful creations yada yada😂😂😂 Truth to be said though, i would not gif until I found the correct coloring and i just fell in love with it when i tried this one🥹 btw their story ended nowhere 🤣🤣

But, I love the size and the coloring and the HDness of this. Gifs look easy but they're really hard. I should know because I was a novice who tried her damnest best to leave her handprints all over them lol. Thank God I came to my senses and left it best for the people who knew what they were doing -- You! But I love coming back to your gallery. Seeing how far you've come. Seeing how you've so mastefully caught onto the idiom of all creation. Yes I can be moody as hell and lament all of your craftsmanship going to these loony bins but imma play nice. 

Do more of this! I genuinely think this is the first time I've not insulted you in some way. Rare. And weird. Good experience overall! 

No its no HD enough for me 😩😩 the perfect quality was on my laptop 🥲 i wished imgur retained the quality of every gifs uploaded but alas it’s not the case. We all saw the kind of gifs you used to make *ahem* 😏 you have really played nice so far🤣 you’ll think i would have time to make gifs now but no i don’t -_- its all about inspiration too. 

YK how I love the last gif. The b&w coloring is absolutely perfect for this scene. You've captured that 'feel'. That's why you're so good. That's why this edit is 10/10. 

10/10 on kash?? 

BYE. 

Not to them. THEM IDC about.

Sure sure buddy. I think everyone is pretty much aware now how much you care now.smiley15

Edited by Waymaker - 14 days ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 days ago

Gorgeous pair, gorgeous scene so as edits are