F.R.I.E.N.D.S Sheep Tournament |R1 Results 143|

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So no one told you life was gonna be this way 

That you'd be on a sheep crack? 

If yes, then join Kifah and me as we go back to arguing whether Ross and Rachel were on break or not or what surgery Joey will perform on DOOL as Dr. Drake Ramoray. 

We welcome you to the first (and only) season of the F. R. I. E. N. D. S. Sheep tournament. The game will have 6 rounds, each with 5 questions. You have to choose answers that most of the other participants (or dare I say, friends) will choose. It goes without saying that the theme of the whole tournament is F.R.I.E.N.D.S

But that is what normal shepherds play, we are slightly madcap gals. Your answers will be compared with the first five people who submit the answers. You will score a point if your answer matches with them, else you will get just goals (counted as the number of people you share the answer with) 

Your first answer will be compared with the first person to submit, the second answer with the second person, and finally,  the fifth answer with the person who was fifth to submit. 

That being said, you cannot take the risk of playing randomly, as someone might beat you to the first five positions just by a few seconds, so you'll have to play like a normal sheep. 

Since it's just 5 questions, you will get 24 hours to submit the answers, but if someone asks for an extension, then the deadline will be extended by 12 hours. 

We will be sending out links to Google forms (one for each round) and if you skip one round, you will not get the links to the remaining rounds. 

It's like you're always stuck in the sheep gear, 

So sign up and call your F. R. I. E. N. D. S. 

Sign up ends on 10 April 2022, 11.59 PM IST. But if we reach 30-35 players before that, we may start the tournament sooner.

Signing off, for now,

Beautyful_mess and oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

1. Whether the answers will have options for us to pick from?

We are trying to keep questions that don't have too many choices so that your choices are narrowed down and you find answers easily, but we can't make promises we wont keep😆

2. Will we get multiple choices for all questions? 

No

3. At what IST  time will the rounds be posted? 

We are aiming for 10.30 PM IST given that USA, India and UK peeps are around. 

4. For argument sake, if I submitted my answers first, then everyone else has to match their first answer with mine.  What happens if no one selects my answer?  Will I still get a point and 1 goal and others get only goals? 

Then we'll go for the popular one. The point is playing like sheep, you can be Mr Ajooba and give random answer😅

5. By sending in first five. You are guaranteed one point right. That is if you sent first, your first answer will surely get a point but the rest four points depends upon those who send next right ? 

So the first five fastfingers gets one point each automatically. The rest have to hope they choose the answer we choose 

Yes, they are guaranteed 1 point eachsmiley36 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

1. RainOfDew
  2. dusk2dawn
  3. Bee222
  4. DiscoDhokla
  5. BlurredLines
  6. Daphnes
  7. dipihp
  8. average-student
  9. BlackWitch
  10. M.Wheeler
  11. Red_eyes94
  12. Serpensortia
  13. Awaamkijaan
  14. NerdyMukta
  15. Fix_BB
  16. Ashley.Tisdale
  17. Maroonporsche
  18. LazyBing
  19. Havaana
  20. _NINA_
  21. tournesol
  22. Chir-Cute
  23. Phenyl
  24. NathuPyare
  25. -prabz-
  26. WildestDreams
  27. Shooting-Star
  28. RandomWaliLadki
  29. RishiGirl
  30. cheers2all
  31. Radiant_Eyes_
  32. ilfordian
  33. awida
  34. Nichuss
  35. evilxbalaa
  36. Vedika.Kapoor
  37. Amekha
  38. priya185
  39. SoniRSippu21
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

tagging.

Do spread the word. Kifla and I are doing a full fledged tournament for the first time and would love to see a good player strength.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kya yaar why are you doing this to me😭

I told you Shreyas HP one was my last game😡

Tum logon ne ABHI laana tha😡

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Anu idhar aa jaao,,,

Iss baar runner up nahi winner ki trophy le jaana,,,😆

Waise Shibz HP ka mujhe 2 % bhi knowledge tha,,

FRIENDS ka toh bilkul nahi hai..🤪

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Kya yaar why are you doing this to me😭

I told you Shreyas HP one was my last game😡

Tum logon ne ABHI laana tha😡

baad mein meri band bajni hai, ab yaa toh apki kasam hoti yaa meri mental health, i prefer latter🤣

toh naam add kar doon aapka sign up list mein?🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Anu idhar aa jaao,,,

Iss baar runner up nahi winner ki trophy le jaana,,,😆

Waise Shibz HP ka mujhe 2 % bhi knowledge tha,,

FRIENDS ka toh bilkul nahi hai..🤪

we are trying to keep it super basic, but agar todha aadha tedha hua bhi toh shreya se bidhke aaye hai, ab toh saare host galli ke cricket players lagenge aapko🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

baad mein meri band bajni hai, ab yaa toh apki kasam hoti yaa meri mental health, i prefer latter🤣

toh naam add kar doon aapka sign up list mein?🤣

Nope. Not playing but I can recruit people for you

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Itni acchi speech ke baad mere izzat ka aisa falooda kiya tune. Tu mujhe dhokla khila then I will forgive you! 

Btw - it’s always fun to play with you. I remember we were paired together for Pictionary- that was so amazing. I think that was also hosted by Shreya. 

If there is any game to be played as a pair I would love to sign up with you 😎 so I can be a winner and not runner up 😆