Part 42 FF: Final adventurous plan but another challenge is awaiting

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Continuation from previous part....

Everyone are gathered in the besides rooms waiting for VG and Kishorilal encounter. As soon as Kishorilal came but VG raised gun pointing to Kishorilal and started blaming him for backstabbing him.  All these are to be recorded by Palash and team. They secretly arranged Tape recorder and video recorder covered with blanket and kept in such a way that unless it one steadily observed it can only be visible. 

They both held eachother collar and started rebuking on other like how could you do this to me but suddenly both bursted into laughter which shocked everyone. Anirudh understood that they have double crossed them and decided to implement their alternative plan. 

Meanwhile VG  shouted "Mr Anirudh Roy Chowdhary! Well played. (And started clapping hands). Come here Mr. ARC. Do you think I will believe whatever you are trying to show? (Laughing wickedly). You see I and Kishorilal had made a deal. We know eachother secrets as well as eachother motives Do you really think if any one of us plot against or trap eachother the second person will be saved so easily? No, we both very well know if one spills the beans the other one will also be trapped, so while making deal only we had agreed to this point. You better don't waste time and come out.. else none of your family members will be saved. They are in my custody right now."

Anirudh Bondita have realised this could have happened because VG also maintain strict spy officers for his safety and keep on cross checking everything, this information is given by Mukesh . There RC family (Trilochan, Binoy, catherine, sampoorna and Somnath) is screaming for help. Although they have planned for other alternative plan at a time they have to implement it carefully. 

Anirudh signaled Bondita to be alert do according to their next plan and he alone came out.

VG taunted Anirudh that it is very good planning but with a most intelligent person than you. What do you expect from  me that you will send your father, cut the telephone wires of Kishorilal house and send information that he is cheating me and I will believe it. So sorry? He next blabbered about Indian planning ( talked low about country's planning and all which made Anirudh fume with anger) and that's why we are able to rule you from these many years. You can't make us defeat.  He challenged that arresting him is a big deal no one can do that he is capable enough to buy everyone. So don't waste time unnecessarily.

Anirudh purposefully gave the expression that he got defeated and desparately shouted not to touch his family, only deal with me.. This made VG over confident by seeing the desparation in Anirudh's face and he revealed his entire plotting with Kishorilal help. 

whereas VG men brought all the 4 children who are in subconscious state. Anirudh is shouting what are you trying to do? 

He and his men tried to pull the trigger but at that time there entered Bondita with some of the men who are none other than national party main leader associates, Deenpur magistrate and some of the major freedom fighters. This made VG and Kishorilal stunned that Anirudh Bondita have made their ultimate move. 

National party leaders blamed VG for trying to backstab them by blemishing the attempts of social reformers who are continuously working for progress of society, for backstabbing them by breaking the promise before they supply army forces to participate in  war. Now if he does any mistake then they all are ready to do all kind of freedom movements at a time, make sure that  he won't receive any food and water here in this country  and no army forces from our country will participate in world war 2. 

Enraged VG and his security even tried to put Guns towards everyone and want to kill everyone but Suddenly there entered a senior British officer who brought message from British Govt that VG got dismissed from his job and needed to comeback to London immediately, if he does any mistake his family will be in danger in London. 

VG asked senior officer that why are they taking Indians side? To which latter whispered slowly that now we are in a position to request Indians for their help. We got this information about your secret plotting almost 20 days before only from Bangal khabar owner and some freedom fighters. We got the audio recording and photos of your deal with this kishorilal in  private party .. So our govt hurriedly sent me here, now comeback else they all will erupt like volcano. 

Scared VG tried to save his job and position, put the entire blame on Kishorilal revealing all his crimes and he himself came to ask help from me. 

Anirudh knew this would happen because at present British government desparately needed Indian army support. He taunted not to think low of Indian planning and once if we take things into our hands we know how to make you feel suffocated and you can only breathe once you leave the country. VG is fuming with anger. The senior officer apologized them but National party leaders are reluctant to listen to him. After a lot of persuasion they told that they will arrange meeting and will finalize it. They thanked Anirudh Bondita for bringing this issue into limelight.  Everyone left with VG. 

Kishorilal tried to escape by keeping his personal knife on unconscious Satish Saswati necks and tried to escape from there.

At that moment Mukund entered throwing stone on Kishorilal head and made him fall down. When he turned back he is shocked to see Mukund. He had left Satish Saswati and Anirudh Bondita immediately grabbed them and handed over to their family members and asked to take care of them. 

Sweat formed on Kishorilal  forehead because he didn't expect Mukund here but he hardly gathered courage and murmured Mukund beta.

He stammered accusing Anirudh Bondita..'Mukund beta! This ARC and his wife are cheating on us. They don't want to get children married and framed our VG Saab who is our well wisher. They made VG to tell all lies about me. You know right if our children don't get married soon all the 4 children lives will be in danger. As your mama can I see that?'

Mukund shouted 'Its a lie.'

Kishorilal : what is lie beta? Why will your mama lie to you? It is true that they don't want children to be married. 

Mukund coldly said:  you are not my mama. I know who you are to me and what relationship do we have? So don't spill any lie from your ugly tongue.

Kishorilal is shivered inside a little and thinking how could it be possible, does that Upendra got guts to spill the truth? Or else there is no chance that no one knew about it. He  somehow gathered courage concluding in his mind that there is no chance that Mukund knowing his birth secret. So he again tried to rub off and tried to bluff him.

Kishorilal: See beta, I am your mama you are my dearest nephew and brother to your mother.

Just then Upendra as normal person and Biren as mentally perfect person entered there. His words are stucked in mouth by seeing  Upendra who came by walking and Biren as mentally perfect person who entered there. 

Upendra came and said 'what happened Kishorilal? Why are you scared of me? It is me na, that I always should be scared of you?'

Mukund  slapped Kishorilal and splitted infront of him. He asked Dont you feel ashamed to tell to this world your wife as your sister. Don't you know the difference between wife and sister . Just feel ashamed of yourself. Chi..

What kind of a human are you? Why didn't you born as animal? 

Kishorilal closed his eyes with this insult, his whole body started to shiver dangerously

Mukund took the revolver from Kishorilal and pointed on forehead of himself  to say the truth in what way they are related else he will shoot himself. He asked atleast be honest for once in a lifetime else even vultures won't touch your corpse. 

This made Kishorilal to spill his entire ugly life truth, his complete wicked acts he had done in his life time. Everyone have blamed him for his crimes.

Kishorilal started jerking and suddenly his face, hand and legs started moving aside. His heart is beating too fastly as if it was last time.

He agreed and told that he had just used Ghoshal family surname because Upendra cannot carry his legacy forward and so I helped him. He tried to gain sympathy that it takes big heart to see his children with some other as father and his surname but still he sacrificed it for his and his brother's sake. 

Mukund asked him to shut up, if you can't take your wife and children responsibilities  then you could have joined as a daily labour, you could have begged in streets will also be fine why did you throw yourself and my mother on Upendra babu? What did you stoop yourself to this level or atleast you should have left my mother. But..but..you.bloody..Chi..my blood is boiling and I just want to smash my body because it was you who gave birth to this body.

Still his filthy mind tried to convince him but Mukund had thrown his hand away and asked not to touch him and kept on rebuking Kishorilal which made him to threaten finally: Anirudh, Mukund! Don't try to go against me. Because all your children lives are in my hands. If I say a word they are ready to do anything. 

But Anirudh smirked and said : ' This won't work out Kishorilal!  He saw children gaining conscious and hr shouted Vandematram.. vandematram by raising his hand up into the air, Bondita also joined him. Children got consciousness also reciprocated shouting Vandematram which made Kishorilal unbelievable. 

He tried to manipulate Prabodh that he got extremely divine powers given from God but Prabodh retorted that if that's the case then why did kurukshetra happened. With divine powers why can't they surpass their enemies. Why did war has happened. Chote Thakurda, why did all human beings have not got this . There are many more pure souls than us in this world. Then why didn't they get these powers? 

Prabodh and remaining 3 children declared that they firmly believe that no human being will have super natural powers, they will study well, work for the welfare of society, will not encourage any superstitious beliefs, will always stand for justice. 

Kishorilal looked blankly that how could someone reverse all his strategies, but Bondita retorted never assume that wisdom belongs to only one person there will be always another person in this world to break one's wicked thoughts and give prompt solution for every problem. 

Now he became completely paralyzed by his hands and legs and mouth also. His face turned into most scariest form and he was jerking on the ground.

Mukund asked remaining police officers to drag this animal away, even if he is dead also you can burn him with trash and need not inform us. 

He is carried away by police. Later he thanked Anirudh Bondita for saving their children's future and he bursted into tears. Everyone felt sad for him. 

Prabodh and Payal are innocently asking why their chote Thakurda is being dragged away by police and why are you crying? 

Mukund told that their chote Thakurda is an animal more worst than all demons in all epic stories. He fell in the feet of Upendra to forgive them, told that he will leave with his family and go somewhere Please allow us. 

Upendra told that it's not needed, may be your father is a demon but you children are so innocent, why can't you stay with me.who are there for me in this world? Will you leave me in this old age and ho somewhere.

Mukund told that if I stay with you everytime I get reminded of my father's..that animal betrayal. If I use your money his intentions will be fulfilled. So you take your property. We don't want a single penny. 

Upendra emotionally told that it's not about property, ok I will leave my entire property on the name of Biren , will you allow me... this orphan old man  to stay with you? Please..I am scared to live alone in this world. Just hardly few years I may trouble you ..after I may leave this world.

Mukund emotionally hugged Upendra and they both are cheered by Anirudh as he suggested that their bonding is more precious than usual father son blood relation. He suggested them to stay together and try to forget the bitter past. 

Mukund told they will go to some other new place after the case is closed and they all agreed. 

Later day Anirudh submitted all the evidences in court and special articles about Ghosha family case and VG wicked acts are published. He is stucked in these court cases and asked Bondita to go to Calcutta to submit her project report.  She immediately started to Calcutta with Binoy and Catherine taking leave from Trilochan family. 

Meanwhile in Deenpur while court sessions are going on, Anirudh received an important information from journalist Palash about Dean Stephen of Bondita's law college. She needed to submit the report in next day continuously writing notes and typing about it. Anirudh finished his court session that day and started immediately without wasting time and reached Calcutta home at midnight. 

Bondita just then finished her report and worried that he came hurriedly without taking rest. She slightly showed her anger, he told that Your Dean Stephen is friend to VG, moreover he know that Kishorilal is the main culprit long back only still didn't reveal that to anyone. Tomorrow he may create problems in your project report so I came hurriedly. 

He may try to make fun of your report but still you have to stay calm and confront him boldly, if necessary I will join you later. They both entwined their hands and gave courage to eachother with their looks.

Note: This is part 42 of my FF. Please read in your free time and let me know your views. Thankyou ๐Ÿ™

Edited by mprvn36 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

More and more friends..

mprvn36 thumbnail