Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Oh toh ye wala jalebi? I thought fast breaking wala jalebi 🤣

Woh wala jalebi precap mein aaya nahi... 

Jalebi is so important in this show na? 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Woh wala jalebi precap mein aaya nahi... 

Jalebi is so important in this show na? 😆

Tej se start huwa tha. Ab wo khata hi nahi🤣🤣🤣. Meets started to love jalebi now as that got their brother back🤣

Edited by Physics_girl - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Tej se start huwa tha. Ab wo khata hi nahi🤣🤣🤣. Meets started to love jalebi now as that got their brother back🤣

Dono ka jalebi competition bhi thha... 

Ab jalebi love mein takkar dene naya show aaya hai 😆 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mix and match 😆 blouse runaway drama mein ho gaya... saree ki bari ab aaya hai.. 

Iske saath blackbelt bhi hai🤔... that is what I am waiting to see properly when it comes on screen.. who makes these combinations for her? 

Actually waiting for one particular epsde where she is  dressed up in a proper genuine saree like all the others… Even after leap, her fashion disaster continues….Atleast its gud, vil b seeing her mre often in police uniform which is 100 times better than tis

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

by the way out if curiosity, I checked Bokul Kotha … Bokul’s name tag says Bokul Roy not Bokul Sanyal … 

then why Meet Hooda Ahlawat Name tag says Meet Hooda and not Meet H Ahlawat…  also police track was introduced after 400 episodes… here they brought it in 200 episodes… what’s the rush? 

I dont know why they decided to keep her maiden ame. She has always been shown very proud o her father's identity, and maybe because he was the driving force for her to achieve her dreams. Either ways, I really think it's a progressive move. Atleast, mujhe toh Meet Hooda se koi problem nahi hain kyunki humara yaha no one changes surname after marriage. Infact, changing surname for us is weird. 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I dont know why they decided to keep her maiden ame. She has always been shown very proud o her father's identity, and maybe because he was the driving force for her to achieve her dreams. Either ways, I really think it's a progressive move. Atleast, mujhe toh Meet Hooda se koi problem nahi hain kyunki humara yaha no one changes surname after marriage. Infact, changing surname for us is weird. 

It is not that uncommon. I have been married close to 2 decades now. I still go by my maiden name. 

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

precap aa gya 

https://twitter.com/ashgun_ashdeep/status/1511672807335157760?s=21 

Precap starts with Babita telling Meet A to bring Meet H soon as there is a surprise is waiting for her… Meet H is shown coming out of academy with her luggage and Meet A is there to receive her ., she asks him what is the surprise.. he says he won’t tell … she says that She thought that when she meets him then she will give him a tight hug… Meet A says that Then do it .. he anyways wanted that he will spread his arms like Shahrukh khan and she will tightly hug him like Simran aka Kajol…  she asks him then first he needs to tell her what is the surprise… then she will give him the hug…

Yeh kaisa sauda hain? Meetwa kiss se Kam mein maat manna Bata rahi hoon😈

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

It is not that uncommon. I have been married close to 2 decades now. I still go by my maiden name. 

I also use my maiden name. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Yeh kaisa sauda hain? Meetwa kiss se Kam mein maat manna Bata rahi hoon😈

He is not that smart... ulta use lagega sach mein hug milega if he tells her 😆. Lets see what happens tdy. 

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is not that smart... ulta use lagega sach mein hug milega if he tells her 😆. Lets see what happens tdy. 

Phir muah kholega aur kuch bhi haath nahi lagega.