New episode out on Voot 

writing down WU ...❤️

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

New episode out on Voot 

Episode 171 …

Dadi comes to living room …Sagar Viond take blessings fromher ..

Sagar …goes to kitchen takes thaal from Priyu says I will keep it …and hand over it to panditji …

VD calls  everyone for aarti..and asks Sapna do Aarti first since she’s elder … everyone does aarti ..Jaya  Anshul and Ashok joins in too ..
Dadi ..my entire family is here … free from fights ,hatredness ,jealousy but love …Bus maa Sargam recovers soon ..

Someone calls VD from room to check on Sargam since something happened to her ..

Everyone rushes inside …VD and P baby sit next to Sargam asks what happened …

Sargam breathes heavily ..

P baby ..Mom I will get doc ..and leaves..

Taps ..Sargam ,we all are here with u ..

Sapna ..dont worry Veena .Sargam will be fine soon ..

Doc P baby rushes …

Anshul ..Nothing will happen to Sargam  Taps, My friend is very brave ..

Purab …Sees VD crying goes to her to console her …

Doc ..Am sorry …everyone gets shocked ..am sorry her health is deteriorating will have to give shock treatment …no option left now …is the Last hope ..just pray to the god ..and asks nurse to prepare the room ..

Dadi ..chalo let’s all pray for Sargum ..

Parallel doc and family does their best for Sargam

Doc …Ur pooja paid off ..Sargam is out of danger ..but will take time her to lead a normal life ..Taps ..her family will take care of her,..

Family hugs …

Purab -Taps …

Purab ,..gets dairy asks Sargam to wake up …cries holding her hand Taps join in ..says How will I face Sargam ? ..How will I apologies to her.. she’s here because of me ..cos she couldn’t share her bro the things ..am  shameful ..

Taps ..P baby get hold of yourself ..Doc told us to be her support we have to be her strength not weakness ..That’s why no tears but only love wiping off his tears …and what’s this ..?u haven’t showed it to me ..show it ..

P baby …Choti and my pics ..

Look at this I was teaching her to ride cycle ..she was this small ..Was pushing the cycle from behind …I left the cycle she went forward and fell down ..she got up and said u broke my trust bro …she pushed me back I fell so far than the hurt she got ..

This one ..she ruined my painting ..

This one dadi took this pics middle of night cos dadi came to drink water ..Sargam came to my room saying Bro  I want to eat cupcakes ..she was fond of cupcakes so much then ..she got cupcake done middle of the night ..I got my hand burnt she did bandage ..

This pic …she used to wait at the gate when I used to get late from office ..saying once bro comes back  will order food from outside ..orders 4burgers ..3 she ate ..

She used to get her hair done from me .. gets emotional with memories ..

Taps ..consoles him with love of loved ones ..

Purab …I failed to protect sis ..

Taps ..It’s not like U gave her the best … she respects u a lot..only she couldn’t explain what she was going through …U know P for a girl it’s very difficult to share some things ..Sargam didn’t do wrong she had issues withher body ..and Rohit took advantage of that body image issues ..even I stammer while talking and took time to accept myself ..never understood what Sargam wants to tell instead our  mistake was that we just explained what’s right or wrong to her ..

P baby .. in this house ..U r the only one that understood Sargam Taps …neither me nor family members understood her ..And will have live with this guilt ..

Taps ..no P ..holds his cheek …

VD and Dadi ..

VD feeds Dadi ..dadi refuses saying it’s bland …VD insists onto eat so that Sargam will get lots of love and pamper from dadi ..for that U need to get better first like before..

Will give lots of love to Sargam this time that too bottom of my heart …this time ..Will not stop her from eating food ..instead  Will prepare her fav by my self and feed her..she wont have to …FB sargam falling down the grill ..

Dadi ..what happened Veena ..why did u stopped..?

VD ..why did Sargam trust the wrong person ..she had everything and wrong relation ..dont understand why ..?

Dadi ..she’s innocent ..she thought love for betrayal ..

VD ..it’s not about innocence amma …she must have seen me and Vinod ji’s relation and she didn’t want this kind of relationship ..might have come to talk to us but she couldn’t cos I haven’t given her that freedom ..Overall it was my mistake ..

Dadi..when U realised ur mistake then rectify it forgive her and urself too ..Dont scold her for the mistakes but be her friend and a mother explain her the right or wrong ..be her strength it’s not easy but will have to do it right ..?

Now give ..feed this ..it’s not easy to eat this but will have to eat for Sargam ..

VD …laughs looking at Amma ..feeds her ..

Sargam and Singhania family ..

Sargam ..Gets up with panic ..screaming my baby ,…? Bhabhi my baby ..

Taps …Am here u lay down ..

Sargam ..refuses to ..but she insists on going to doc for check up and will tell us whether my baby is safe or not

Taps asks to calm down but she wont listen …saying will go to doc .

Sargam gets out from bed tries to run out but Taps holds her..P enters the room ..Sargam pushes Taps away ..Taps bangs on the table gets hurt P asks her if she is fine ..

VD asks what’s happening here ..Sargam hugs her and cries ..VD makes her sit ..

Sargam looks at Taps and blames her saying this happened cosU let everyone know about my pregnancy right ..? They will asks me to abort the baby ..I wont do it ..I wont let anything happen to the baby ..will go to doc now ..VD slaps Sargam and VD cries …says U lost ur baby during the accident..It’s no more now .. She gets shocked …

Sargam ..bhai ..just say mom is lying ..

Taps ..kaash ye jhoot hota .. kaash tumhara accident nahihota Sargam ..

Sargam hugs Purab ..

Episode ends .. 

Dadi and VD nailed it today ....❤️ beautiful conversation wished it was done much early ... then the episodes could have been better ..ya VD was enjoying her ride on her witch broom all this while ..no one could get hold her on the earth ... 😳 .. but eventually did safe landing her ass ...🤣

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you first of all did they show the scenes of the precap in this episode. 

Originally posted by: shridharg

Episode 171 …

Dadi comes to living room …Sagar Viond take blessings fromher ..

Sagar …goes to kitchen takes thaal from Priyu says I will keep it …and hand over it to panditji …

VD calls  everyone for aarti..and asks Sapna do Aarti first since she’s elder … everyone does aarti ..Jaya  Anshul and Ashok joins in too ..
Dadi ..my entire family is here … free from fights ,hatredness ,jealousy but love …Bus maa Sargam recovers soon ..

Someone calls VD from room to check on Sargam since something happened to her ..

Everyone rushes inside …VD and P baby sit next to Sargam asks what happened …

Sargam breathes heavily ..

P baby ..Mom I will get doc ..and leaves..

Taps ..Sargam ,we all are here with u ..

Sapna ..dont worry Veena .Sargam will be fine soon ..

Doc P baby rushes …

Anshul ..Nothing will happen to Sargam  Taps, My friend is very brave ..

Purab …Sees VD crying goes to her to console her …

Doc ..Am sorry …everyone gets shocked ..am sorry her health is deteriorating will have to give shock treatment …no option left now …is the Last hope ..just pray to the god ..and asks nurse to prepare the room ..

Dadi ..chalo let’s all pray for Sargum ..

Parallel doc and family does their best for Sargam

Doc …Ur pooja paid off ..Sargam is out of danger ..but will take time her to lead a normal life ..Taps ..her family will take care of her,..

Family hugs …

Purab -Taps …

Purab ,..gets dairy asks Sargam to wake up …cries holding her hand Taps join in ..says How will I face Sargam ? ..How will I apologies to her.. she’s here because of me ..cos she couldn’t share her bro the things ..am  shameful ..

Taps ..P baby get hold of yourself ..Doc told us to be her support we have to be her strength not weakness ..That’s why no tears but only love wiping off his tears …and what’s this ..?u haven’t showed it to me ..show it ..

P baby …Choti and my pics ..

Look at this I was teaching her to ride cycle ..she was this small ..Was pushing the cycle from behind …I left the cycle she went forward and fell down ..she got up and said u broke my trust bro …she pushed me back I fell so far than the hurt she got ..

This one ..she ruined my painting ..

This one dadi took this pics middle of night cos dadi came to drink water ..Sargam came to my room saying Bro  I want to eat cupcakes ..she was fond of cupcakes so much then ..she got cupcake done middle of the night ..I got my hand burnt she did bandage ..

This pic …she used to wait at the gate when I used to get late from office ..saying once bro comes back  will order food from outside ..orders 4burgers ..3 she ate ..

She used to get her hair done from me .. gets emotional with memories ..

Taps ..consoles him with love of loved ones ..

Purab …I failed to protect sis ..

Taps ..It’s not like U gave her the best … she respects u a lot..only she couldn’t explain what she was going through …U know P for a girl it’s very difficult to share some things ..Sargam didn’t do wrong she had issues withher body ..and Rohit took advantage of that body image issues ..even I stammer while talking and took time to accept myself ..never understood what Sargam wants to tell instead our  mistake was that we just explained what’s right or wrong to her ..

P baby .. in this house ..U r the only one that understood Sargam Taps …neither me nor family members understood her ..And will have live with this guilt ..

Taps ..no P ..holds his cheek …

VD and Dadi ..

VD feeds Dadi ..dadi refuses saying it’s bland …VD insists onto eat so that Sargam will get lots of love and pamper from dadi ..for that U need to get better first like before..

Will give lots of love to Sargam this time that too bottom of my heart …this time ..Will not stop her from eating food ..instead  Will prepare her fav by my self and feed her..she wont have to …FB sargam falling down the grill ..

Dadi ..what happened Veena ..why did u stopped..?

VD ..why did Sargam trust the wrong person ..she had everything and wrong relation ..dont understand why ..?

Dadi ..she’s innocent ..she thought love for betrayal ..

VD ..it’s not about innocence amma …she must have seen me and Vinod ji’s relation and she didn’t want this kind of relationship ..might have come to talk to us but she couldn’t cos I haven’t given her that freedom ..Overall it was my mistake ..

Dadi..when U realised ur mistake then rectify it forgive her and urself too ..Dont scold her for the mistakes but be her friend and a mother explain her the right or wrong ..be her strength it’s not easy but will have to do it right ..?

Now give ..feed this ..it’s not easy to eat this but will have to eat for Sargam ..

VD …laughs looking at Amma ..feeds her ..

Sargam and Singhania family ..

Sargam ..Gets up with panic ..screaming my baby ,…? Bhabhi my baby ..

Taps …Am here u lay down ..

Sargam ..refuses to ..but she insists on going to doc for check up and will tell us whether my baby is safe or not

Taps asks to calm down but she wont listen …saying will go to doc .

Sargam gets out from bed tries to run out but Taps holds her..P enters the room ..Sargam pushes Taps away ..Taps bangs on the table gets hurt P asks her if she is fine ..

VD asks what’s happening here ..Sargam hugs her and cries ..VD makes her sit ..

Sargam looks at Taps and blames her saying this happened cosU let everyone know about my pregnancy right ..? They will asks me to abort the baby ..I wont do it ..I wont let anything happen to the baby ..will go to doc now ..VD slaps Sargam and VD cries …says U lost ur baby during the accident..It’s no more now .. She gets shocked …

Sargam ..bhai ..just say mom is lying ..

Taps ..kaash ye jhoot hota .. kaash tumhara accident nahihota Sargam ..

Sargam hugs Purab ..

Episode ends .. 

Dadi and VD nailed it today ....❤️ beautiful conversation wished it was done much early ... then the episodes could have been better ..ya VD was enjoying her ride on her witch broom all this while ..no one could get hold her on the earth ... 😳 .. but eventually did safe landing her ass ...🤣

shridharg thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

thank you first of all did they show the scenes of the precap in this episode. 

No ..all it was about sargam and I didnt like acting at all ...I dont feel connected with Purab and Taps emotional scenes too ... 😳

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No ..all it was about sargam and I didnt like acting at all ...I dont feel connected with Purab and Taps emotional scenes too ... 😳

Agreed. BTS videos were better than the final product.🙄🙄

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

precap will probably be in tomorrow’s episode

shridharg thumbnail
Originally posted by: burnnotice

Agreed. BTS videos were better than the final product.🙄🙄

Felt like MLs given up on the show already and nothing to do with the further script .... Sargam was disaster as always ...no body language no facial expressions ..Vinod ji was far better compared to Sargam.....😳 😃 ... neutral  .. havent seen him moving his eye balls to left and right ... I literally reached to Pataal Lok trying to find out where and when did he even smile or had fun ...aahaaa ...during dumbsharas game ...That's it ... isske aage peeche ke episodes mein he was aware VD is his wife ...she comes with a tag line hasna maha hai .... Ghar mein do do singers hai but still there is no fun element left ... Samaksh Sudi aka Sagar was more fun in Apna Time Bhi Aayega ... cutest villain entertained a lot beautiful chemistry him and the maid and his wife ...and even with Megha Ray Off screen and on screen ..

Here hardly got to see his talent kept him bland ..just like Vinod ... PH 🥺

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Indeed, the ML checked out long before the final day of shoot. So I don't know why he pretended to be sad that day. 

I always felt the side characters were bleh. Ms. Hashtag and her MIL were too juvenile and not funny to me. I seriously never paid attention to Sargam or Sagar. No words to describe Vinod's weakness. I think the Tripathi's were a better set of actors that the PH decided to sideline for their fav H, which resulted in the disgusting stuff shown and the eventual downfall of the show. 

Edited by burnnotice - 2 years ago
shridharg thumbnail
Originally posted by: burnnotice

Indeed, the ML checked out long before the final day of shoot. So I don't know why he pretended to be sad that day. 

I always felt the side characters were bleh. Ms. Hashtag and her MIL were too juvenile and not funny to me. I seriously never paid attention to Sargam or Sagar. No words to describe Vinod's weakness. I think the Tripathi's were a better set of actors that the PH decided to sideline for their fav H, which resulted in the disgusting stuff shown and the eventual downfall of the show. 

Mamiji was just awesome could attract the viewers with the drama she used to create ... and Yes Tripathi's were really good ...

Hans got the most screen space in all of the actors including ML ... 

Aakash ,he needs to learn how to handle himself cos lots of eyes will be on him ...

I just recollected him saying  extra efforts he will have to put if there were FL lifting scenes something like that which was quite annoying ..... I believe in one of the recent interview ...I felt really weird that time but didnt mind then but now the way he is displaying himself is just ...🥺