Users

Frequent Posters

CuttingChai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

9hrs since breaking news and still in 2nd page? So,

9 useful things I learned in 7 years as a freelance copywriter β€” Copy Kooks

Mistyy thumbnail

For a second I thought they got married.

How is this a breaking news?  This is a old stale news which comes around every year for past 2-3 years at this time. Then November, December will come and pass, and te te Phus!!

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

How is this a breaking news?  This is a old stale news which comes around every year for past 2-3 years at this time. Then November, December will come and pass, and te te Phus!!

this journalist is reliable

anyway if you are dissatisfied with the topic why bother to post lol (rhetorical question)

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: you2

Before the release of Alia's 2 films? Why not wait till after that? Doesn't she need to do promotions in December?

Kjo's last 2 ambitious  films for his Aloo(Others being Takht and Kalank) will thankfully get done by January..after that she has small films she should have been doing all along..Darlings,Jee le zara,Pinky...

Why not wait till February?

What has her marriage got to do with the release dates of her films? I thought we have gone beyond that.

Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

this journalist is reliable

anyway if you are dissatisfied with the topic why bother to post lol (rhetorical question)

because I already opened them topic, and felt like giving my feedback to the author. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

What has her marriage got to do with the release dates of her films? I thought we have gone beyond that.

I doubt SLB even cares if she  doesn't promote or takes the spotlight away from his film.Never has he seen his trailer being mocked on Youtube like Gangu has been..neither does he care if it clashes with RRR.

Wedding can be a good distraction from the fact that her directors don't care if the leading lady 's film clashes or crashes.

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Then It will be a panchvarshiya yojana thread. Just like bramashtra. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They should seriously stop advertising they will wed post bramhastra shoot... Ayan will never finish that movie otherwise πŸ˜„

Socklet thumbnail

Brahmastra jabtak postpone hote rahega, inki shaadi bhi tabtak postpone hotey rahegaπŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistyy

edited title