Now kanha will became Srk of mohabbatein 😂😂😂😂😂

Posted: 1 years ago

I don't understand this silly hype to attract more viewers. If the story and screenplay are good, many people will watch automatically. 

And thus dhol thing is not new to him anyway. He has turned a drum bajaaneywala in YRHPK too when Mishti was getting engaged to Nannu πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Viji 

I can’t remember much about Mohabatein what happens in the movie?

Another bollywood song track 🀣🀣

Why are the writers are so crazy of these silly tactics 

Hopefully TRP won’t touch zero 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

well well  well kanha babua will become  dholok babua like sk in mohabbaten?animated-drum-image-0011πŸ˜†but why? to pacify his damn mom ? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..alright woh bhi dekh leta hain..he will be begging to his churail mom to get rid off dushmani? if no dushmani then how this soap will continue till the end? hai rabba!! Download shocked 22 

thu  thu thu tara toro na dil hamara..Download dancing 4πŸ˜†

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago

Talking about Bollywood songs , today (4th april episode) was the ultimate πŸ€£

All 3 brothers singing Tare zameen par song - meri ma track to their nautanki Saroj πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ  It was a disgrace to the Original version of the song IMO πŸ€”

Am sorry, but i was laughing so hard when it's supposed to be a sad empathetic scene πŸ˜†  what were the screen writers thinking πŸ˜•

Viji 

Screen writers were thinking Bollywood, Hollywood, BTS band,MTV, etc media songs we will use for to aakhri dum tak as show must go  onπŸ˜†..ittu si baat u don't understand viji ?what happened to u girl!!πŸ˜†

Why is RS so obsessed with Bollywood? I can’t believe after a show like KRPKAB, Shaheer doesn’t understand what it takes to make a show legendary. Or at least tolerable to watch. At this point I’m starting to believe that SS is taking up work for money only & not for respect. 

Originally posted by xmanisha

Why is RS so obsessed with Bollywood? I can’t believe after a show like KRPKAB, Shaheer doesn’t understand what it takes to make a show legendary. Or at least tolerable to watch. At this point I’m starting to believe that SS is taking up work for money only & not for respect. 

since the worse  krpkab 3 launched   I have been keep telling that ss doesn't care any respect, impact of whats he is doing ,he just acting in daily itv  soaps.but can't blame him as well either  coz  after covid work was unpredictable, no job, etc reasons whatever he gets he is taking  unfortunatelyπŸ™„coz  he has to runs the family now he has become dad so more responsibility thus to him its job ,source of income. I wont blame him in this area. He is family man now  thus he needs money ,doing song videos,wtha kind of role he takes it ..cant even get mad on him ☹..whats his option ?πŸ˜’

Most of the shows are illogical , triangle love stories 

we can’t really expect much

SS has to choose from the choice he has!

If a show tries other way around audience also will reject it 

Main issue for this Albela is β€œ BW β€œ numbers 

Why !!!!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maa song was really so hilarious & humiliating to original beautiful song 

😐😐😐😐

I must say since β€œ Crazy Saroj β€œstopped talking in today’s episode my ears are so relieved today  

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

All in itv soaps itv producers use   songs from the bw  movies  from  1960's to 2022..not an unusual its very common..beside from where they will use ?πŸ˜†all soaps use either latest ones or old ones..πŸ˜†

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago