Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Allu Arjun's brother bobby was my cousin's batchmate in degree.  They sent him to tirupati only because of his drug habit back in late 90s 🀣🀣

Edited by anu023 - 2 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

I'm glad to see you two here coz I was searching for that goss thread to ask you to spill more tea πŸ˜† @pd n @catchmeifucan

AA, Nani πŸ˜²

What about Mahesh babu, devarakonda? 

And what's with Manchu family? πŸ˜†

Wassup with Tamil guys both vijays, ajith etc?

You seem to know a lot , bharti_gurti😲 I'm all earsπŸ˜ƒ. 

OT: Chiranjeevi family is mired in controversy always and the rise of drug culture in Hyderabad is sooo scary and chilling! It's not even weed, it's hard drugs onslaught there.

Nani.. came as a shock to me. I cannot see his as innocent guy again 😭

So far the decent guy in the industry is Mahesh babu.

Devarakonda - no idea

Manchu family is another worst family in the industry after Bala Krishna.

Vijay - egoistic guy, that's all I know

Ajith another Mahesh babu of Tamil industry as far as i know 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Nani.. came as a shock to me. I cannot see his as innocent guy again 😭

So far the decent guy in the industry is Mahesh babu.

Devarakonda - no idea

Manchu family is another worst family in the industry after Bala Krishna.

Vijay - egoistic guy, that's all I know

Ajith another Mahesh babu of Tamil industry as far as i know 

Isn't Mahesh Babu an insufferable MCP? That's why I thought he would have some or other controversy on him but good to know he is better of the lot. 

Ajith also I've only heard so far as " Wife should stay at home and take care" something on those lines that Shalini echoed.

Nani seems quite the practical/real types so I'm just as shocked to read this.

Balakrishna πŸ˜†

I remember reading in DC long long ago that Lakshmj accused Mohan babu of trying to get her killed. So I'm shocked to see them play family now. 

Personally,  from the little I know only Venkatesh seems the cleanest who seems to mind his oen business and lay low. Now someone go ahead and shatter this πŸ˜†

And wassup with Naga chaitanya and Samantha? Why did they divorce?

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu023

Allu Arjun's brother bobby was my cousin's batchmate in degree.  They sent him to tirupati only because of his drug habit back in late 90s 🀣🀣

Tirupati has a rehab or what? πŸ˜†

Bobby as in Sirish? 

AA can atleast dance and act. That guy is horrible.

PD_forums thumbnail

Isn't Mahesh Babu an insufferable MCP? That's why I thought he would have some or other controversy on him but good to know he is better of the lot. 

Ajith also I've only heard so far as " Wife should stay at home and take care" something on those lines that Shalini echoed.

Balakrishna πŸ˜†

I remember reading in DC long long ago that Lakshmj accused Mohan babu of trying to get her killed. So I'm shocked to see them play family now. 

Personally,  from the little I know only Venkatesh seems the cleanest who seems to mind his oen business and lay low. Now someone go ahead and shatter this πŸ˜†

Venkatesh kept his children away from film industry. And yes Mahesh babu and Ajith wants their wife's stay at home πŸ˜†and they are also loyal to their wifes. 

Mohan Babu daughter ran away with some low class guy. Yes he thought of honor killing her but killed only the guy and bought back his daughter. (Based on rumors i am talking ).. and you know how he did lot of scandel using his school and he literally played with students life's now by announcing about closing the school.. he took lot of money from students families as donations and from government with some or other reasons. He is the worst with heroines, he feels heroines are made for his bed πŸ˜‘

Chay and Sam lol.. still trying to find reason why he married her.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Southwood  sounds worse than β€œbullyweed”

anu023 thumbnail

Tirupati has a rehab or what? πŸ˜†

Bobby as in Sirish? 

AA can atleast dance and act. That guy is horrible.

nooo sirish is younger one. Bobby is first son of allu aravind i think. Their relative has just started a junior and degree college back then .. he was my grandfather's neighbour apparently. So they sent him there because it was relatively backward compared to Hyderabad. More like cutting access

anu023 thumbnail

Balakrishna πŸ˜†

venkatesh and nagarjuna were launched into movies because they were into drugs 🀣 that's a long story. Look at their faces in their initial movies. Things will make sense. However, venkatesh got into spiritual path after his movie jayam manadera and left alcohol and drugs is what i heard

anu023 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Venkatesh kept his children away from film industry. And yes Mahesh babu and Ajith wants their wife's stay at home πŸ˜†and they are also loyal to their wifes. 

Mohan Babu daughter ran away with some low class guy. Yes he thought of honor killing her but killed only the guy and bought back his daughter. (Based on rumors i am talking ).. and you know how he did lot of scandel using his school and he literally played with students life's now by announcing about closing the school.. he took lot of money from students families as donations and from government with some or other reasons. He is the worst with heroines, he feels heroines are made for his bed πŸ˜‘

Chay and Sam lol.. still trying to find reason why he married her.

mohan babu's daughter went to st Paul's college Hyderabad. She eloped with their driver..driver was chased away to andhra and laxmi was packed off to US. She married anand/andy there and acted in an American sitcom and then came back  to india to act in movies

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu023

nooo sirish is younger one. Bobby is first son of allu aravind i think. Their relative has just started a junior and degree college back then .. he was my grandfather's neighbour apparently. So they sent him there because it was relatively backward compared to Hyderabad. More like cutting access

Arvind has three sons πŸ˜² this is news to me.. i thought he has only two πŸ€“