Imran Khan - A "living God" (1992) | 60 Minutes Australia

Posted: 2 years ago

Saw a glimpse of his ex wife’s interview yesterday and given her scathing words, it reminded me of Lady Whistledown, Capital R Rake!😆But I guess he is to Pakistanis what Sachin is to Indians?

Originally posted by sev.puri

Saw a glimpse of his ex wife’s interview yesterday and given her scathing words, it reminded me of Lady Whistledown, Capital R Rake!😆But I guess he is to Pakistanis what Sachin is to Indians?

no one call her ex reham to talk on pakistani tv no one even want to talk about that propaganda lady ,,, i dont know why she get footage and always called on indian tv channels , Khan only sincere ex was his first wive Jemaima willsmith who still stood by khan side, and they were seprated because of nawaz shariff party

Cricketer Imran Khan and Jemima Goldsmith wedding day. Jemima is the daughter of billionaire Sir James Goldsmith and Imran is now the Prime Minister o Stock Photo - Alamy

Edited by Arsalan_khan - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

no one call her ex reham to talk on pakistani tv no one even want to talk about that propaganda lady ,,, i dont know why she get footage and always called on indian tv channels , Khan only sincere ex was his first wive Jemaima willsmith who still stood by khan side, and they were seprated because of nawaz shariff party

Cricketer Imran Khan and Jemima Goldsmith wedding day. Jemima is the daughter of billionaire Sir James Goldsmith and Imran is now the Prime Minister o Stock Photo - Alamy

What is a sincere ex wife?

Originally posted by Arsalan_khan

He can go and marry 10 times but you want his ex-wives to be ‘sincere’ to him. 😆

Originally posted by catchmeifucan

He can go and marry 10 times but you want his ex-wives to be ‘sincere’ to him. 😆

sincere as in , she and imran still have respect for each other , unlike reham who was implanted for khan and now she is known as queen of controversies 

Ex should be like this

No description available.

My PM is Donkey King on Twitter: "@Jemima_Khan But this is what I said before about Bani Gala https://t.co/T1nRyCiYb3" / Twitter

How is he relevant to BW? 🤪

Originally posted by CrimeMasterToto

What is a sincere ex wife?

An ex wife who is not insincere 👍🏼

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

An ex wife who is not insincere 👍🏼

Then the husband must be insincere to have made her an ex? Right? 🤔