Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Swayam did stick up for Taani. But he didn't tell Rey about the bruise.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya is having fun getting a rise out of Taani.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 11

Tuesday

Taani and Swayam didn't really see each other much on Monday, Swayam feeling guilty and not knowing how to make things right, just stays out of Taani's way, Taani on the other hand is grateful as she didn't really want to talk to Swayam. 

Taani gets ready and goes to college early today, she is meeting Shreya for a music practice.

Shreya

"Di, please na, Taani wait kar rhi hogi mera, please drop kardo na" Shreya is begging Maya as Shreya's car had broken down and Aman was out of town. "Toh use keh de tuje le jaye" Maya says drily on the call, "she doesn't have a car, please na Di, bhav kyun kha rhe ho, please please pleaseeee" Shreya whines. "Aa rhi hoon" Maya says getting irritated with the pleaseee, "yay, thank you!" 

Maya goes to Shreya's house to pick her up, "Thank you so much Di, you are the best" Shreya says getting in the car, "haan haan, zyada makhkhan lagane ki zarurat nai he, aur tuje koi dhang ka nai mila friend banane ke liye other thn that Miss GS?" Maya says driving towards the college. "Oi, kya kharabi he usme? Aapko toh koi achcha nai lagta" Shreya says making a face, "Ek toh koi baat nai manti, apne Professor ki respect nai karti ulta zaban ladati he, khudki galti hone per bhi samne wale pe chadh jati he-", "bas bas, mamla na thoda garam hone laga he esa lag rha he muje" Shreya says with a tiny smirk. 

"Kya matlab he tera?" Maya asks giving her a look, "Kuch nai, bas yahi ki aap dono kuch zyada hi ek dusre se affect ho rhe ho..." Shreya says teasingly, "Shut up, kuch bhi bakwas karegi? One she is straight and second she is mannerless-", "ohhh toh woh agar straight nai hoti toh koi problem nai hoti aapko?" Shreya says with an evil glint, "Stop looking at me like that, you know I didnt mean it that way, stop talking altogether, lag rha he subah subah pi rakhkhi he tune" Maya says irritated with Shreya's talks.

"Theek he, jesa aap kahe" Shreya says and thn makes a zipping her mouth motion. Maya and Shreya get to the college, its mostly empty with a few students roaming around.

"I am going to my cabin" Maya says walking away, "Arey, kyun? Mere sath chalo, its been a while since heard me sing, yahi keh rhi thi na aap kal raatko dinner pe?" Shreya says tugging at Maya's hand and pulling her in the direction towards the music room. As they near the room, they hear a melodic voice singing which surprises them, Maya gets lost in the voice and starts walking towards it without Shreya having to tug her. They both get to the music room door and peer in to see Taani singing with her eyes closed, Maya gets lost in the beauty infront of her who has such an angelic voice, Shreya looks impressed hearing Taani and looks towards Maya to see her reaction and she is surprised to see Maya smiling looking at Taani. 

Aa sajna in naina mein

Palak dhak tohe loon

Na main dekhoon gair ko

Na tohe dekhan doon

Kajal dalu kirkar, jo surma diya na jaye

Jin nainan mein pee basey,

Dooja kaun samaey

Chhap tilak sab cheeni

Chhap tilak sab cheeni

Mohse naina milaike

Chhap tilak sab cheeni

Mohse naina milaike

Naina milaike mohse saina milaike

Naina milaike mohse saina milaike

Chhap tilak sab cheeni

Mohse naina milaike

Chhap tilak sab cheeni

Mohse naina milaike

Premwati ka madwa pilai ke

Premwati ka madwa pilai ke

Matwari kar deeni mohse naina milaike

Matwari kar deeni mohse naina milaike

Gori gori baiyan, hari-hari choodiyan

Gori gori baiyan, hari-hari choodiyan

Baiyan pakad har leeni mohse naina milaike

Baiyan pakad har leeni mohse naina milaike

Bal bal jaun tore rang rejwa,

Bal bal jaun tore rang rejwa,

Apni si rang deeni mohse naina milaike,

Apni si rang deeni mohse naina milaike,

Khusro nizam ke bali bali jai hain

Mohe suhagan keenhi mose naina milaike

Mohe suhagan keenhi mose naina milaike

Taani opens her eyes hearing someone clapping, she turns around to see Shreya smiling and clapping but what surprises her is Maya standing next to Shreya, looking at her with with a lost look, she gets lost in her eyes as well but Shreya's words bring her back to the reality, "wow Taani, that was amazing, you should definitely sing more!!" Shreya says coming closer to Taani, "Umm I have some work, I will see you later Shrey" Maya leaves without waiting for a response.

'Why is my heart beating so fast by just lookin at her? Her voice... its so beautiful and her eyes, they felt so full of depth, as if- nai nai, nope, not going there, nope. Shreya ki bachchi, usne bakwas daldi he mere dimag me ughh' Maya mutters to herself as she walks off towards her cabin. 

Taani and Shreya are going over the NDC trip arrangements in the canteen when the gang (except Rey, Swayam and Sharon) walks in, Kriya goes towards Taani, "Hey Taani, kesi ho?", Taani is surprised to see Kriya talking to her but she replies back politely, "Me theek hoon, just a bit busy with the NDC trip planning, aap kesi he?", "Actually muje usi baarein me puchchna tha, could I accompany the gang and you for the NDC trip?" Kriya asks a bit nervously, "Umm sorry Kriya but last minute me changes nai ho sakte, I have already sent them the list of people who will be attending yesterday" Taani says with an apologetic look. 

"Itna bhav kyun kha rhi ho, ek hi person ko add karne ke liye bol rhe he na? She will anyways share the room with the girls" Simmi says rudely, "First of all Simmi, don't talk to me in that tone, second its not just about the rooming arrangement, pass ka bhi issue hoga, I will have to take a permission from VP sir as well as the NDC organizers-", "haan toh lele na permission" Vicky interrupts her, "Excuse me, like she said earlier, don't talk to her in that rude tone, also you guys have no right to order her around so back off" Shreya says finally not being able to take how rude the gang was being to Taani. 

"Oh hello, tumse baat ki kisine? Nai na, toh mind your own business" Simmi says rudely to Shreya, "enough, leave us alone, agar aapko kuch issue he toh take it to VP sir" Taani says turning her back towards them and signaling Shreya to ignore them.

"Seedha seedha bolna ki tuje Kriya se jalan ho rhi he? Isiliye tu nai chahti na ki woh NDC attend kare?" Vicky says, "Vicky stop it, mene pehle hi kaha tha na ki mera last minute aana won't be possible, she is just do in her job, chalo yaha se" Kriya says dragging the gang with her. 

"What kind of sick people are they? Why don't you reply back to them?" Shreya says looking at their retreating figures with a disgusted look, "Because they are Bhai's best friends and also because I don't want to stoop to their levels aur nahi mujme energy he unpe waste karne ke liye, now let's just get back to the work" and Shreya does as Taani says for the moment as she can see Taani a little disturbed by the gang's behavior.

Maya is in the middle of teaching the class when Shreya and Taani knock, ask if they can come in, "No you can't" saying this Maya gets back to where she had stopped, "Ma'am can I ask why we can't come in?" Taani asks with clenched teeth, "Because I said so, now stop disturbing my class Miss GS" Maya replies drily, "Ma'am we were doing our GS/AGS duties-" Taani is interrupted by Maya, "Detention after college Miss GS, meet me in my cabin, one more word out of your mouth and it will be two days" Maya says looking at Taani almost daring her to utter another word, "You!-" Taani says with anger, "Two detentions, want to make it three?" Hearing Maya, Shreya quickly takes Taani's hand and tugs her away before she could get in any more trouble. 

"Did you see what she just did? Me unhe chhorungi nai, samjti kya he woh apne aapko? I have never gotten a detention before! I hate her-" Taani is beyond pissed off now, "Taani calm down-", "Taani!" Both Shreya and Taani turn around to see Kriya running towards them, "Woh I talked to VP sir and he said that its fine if I come along with you guys to NDC competition", "Okay, just send me your ID number and I will register to you" Taani says a little absentmindedly, "oh thank you! Also tumlogo ko bhi Maya ma'am ne andar nai jaane diya class me? Muje bhi thoda late ho gaya tha VP sir ki office me so she didnt let me go in either, she is quite strict" Kriya complains, "She is a professor Kriya, she is supposed to be strict" Taani says, hearing her Kriya is a little surprised where as Shreya is looking at her with mouth hanging open. 

"Don't look at me like that, Shreya fill up the form for Kriya's registration muje kuch kaam he, I will see you guys later" saying so Taani walks away. 

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 12

Taani is walking towards Maya's cabin for her detention, she walks in and finds the cabin empty, 'Muje yaha bulake khud pata nai kaha he, who does she think she is?' She is muttering to herself, "Khud se baat karli ho toh padhai karein?" Taani jumps and quickly turns towards the voice and sees Maya in her space, she quickly tries to back off but her foot slips and she closes her eyes thinking she is going to fall but two hands grab her, one around her waist and the other on her arm, she opens her eyes to see Maya holding her, Maya pulls her closer by her waist. 

"Aap kya kar rhe ho?" Taani says in a small voice, "Tumhe girne se bacha rhi hoon, kya lag rha he tumhe?" Maya's breathe is hitting her on her face, their faces are inches apart. Taani swallows nervously at the sudden closeness, her eyes wonder towards Maya's lips and back towards Maya's eyes to see them trained towards her lips. She licks her lips nervously making Maya's eyes darken, "umm but ab toh nai gir rhi na me" hearing her Maya comes to her senses and let's her go quickly. 

Maya walks back and thn goes to her chair and sits down without looking at Taani. "Khade khade kon slip hota he?" She says with clenched teeth, "I slipped because of you! You scared me!" Taani says in an accusing tone, "You wouldn't have gotten scared if you had been paying attention to your surroundings and not talking to yourself like a crazy person" Maya says drily looking at her. "I am a crazy person? You are the crazy person, no you are a creepy person, why did you sneak up behind me like that?" Taani points a finger at Maya. 

Maya looks at her finger and thn Taani, raises her eyebrow which makes Taani lower her finger. "Ho gaya tumhara? Sit down and take out your books" Maya orders. "Stop ordering me around" Taani grumbles but does as Maya had said. 

"I will do whatever I want to do, now open page number 138" Maya goes through the chapter which she had already gone through with the class a few hours ago. They study for an hour, "hmm aajke liye itna hi, you can leave now" Maya says in a dismissing tone. Taani packs her stuff and leaves her cabin, you can leave now Taani mimicks in Maya's voice making faces while leaving college.

Its 7 pm and Taani is standing at the bus stop waiting for her bus, its already a little dark out and she hadn't been able to find an auto due to the auto strike going on so she just impatiently waits for the bus. There were a few guys sitting on the stand which was making Taani a bit uncomfortable as they kept staring at her.

Maya and Shreya are driving by when Shreya makes Maya stop the car infront of Taani, "Taani, come we will give you a ride" Shreya says motioning Taani to seat in the car, "Nai koi baat nai, I will wait for the bus" Taani says looking at Maya's face, "Get in" Maya orders after seeing the way the men were looking at Taani. "Mene kaha na I will wait for the bus" Taani says annoyed at Maya for ordering her again. "Miss GS muje koi shauk nai he aapko lift dene ka, if you want to stay here and wait for the bus with those creeps while the bus might come or not thn its your choice" Maya pointing towards the men, Taani looks at them and thn at Maya and thinks its better to choose the lesser evil and gets into the backseat. While Shreya is giving Maya knowing looks which is annoying Maya.

"Di aap pehle muje drop kar dijyega na, dad ka call aaya tha to come home early" Shreya says, Maya nods and drives towards Shreya's house. "Taani, wog Di ki class miss hui thi na toh I borrowed Abhi's notes, you can copy them so you will know about the stuff that Di taught today." Shreya says looking turning towards Taani, "Umm actually I went through the chapter and made notes on it in detention" Taani replies. "Oh nice" Shreya turns towards Maya with a smirk. "Wipe it off your lips right now or you will also have a detention tomorrow with your new best friend" Maya says without looking at Shreya, "Arey yeh kya baat hui, I am not in college rn and you aren't my prof here" Shreya says with a pout. "So?" Maya says making Shreya roll her eyes.

"Di woh vada pav ke stall pe ek min roko na, muje bahot bhukh lagi he" Shreya says pointing towards the stall, "Abhi keh rhi thi na tum ki bade papa ka call aaya tha jaldi aane ke liye?" Maya says, "Haan na but mene lunch bhi achche se nai kiya tha and subah jaldi me breakfast bhi miss ho gaya tha, please na Di, please please pleaseeeeee", "stop it" Maya says glaring at Shreya but thn pulls over to the stall. 

"Tum dono betho car me, mein leke aati hoon" Maya says getting out of the car, "You are quite close to Ma'am na?" Taani asks having observed Shreya's behavior towards Maya, "Haan, she tries to be this mean lady but she almost always fulfills my wishes, she doesn't like to admit it but she is the one who spoils me the most, woh dantti he kabhi kabar but she never let's anyone shout or scold me, not even my parents" Shreya says giggling making Taani smile. 

Taani remembers how Swayam used to be like that too, don't go there Taani. He isn't the same anymore and you can't honestly expect him to be either. 

Taani looks out the window towards Maya who is ordering vada pavs, she sees some kids who look like beggars come towards Maya asking for food, Maya gets them some vada pavs too making Taani smile, Shreya follows her gaze and sees where Taani is looking and smiles too. 

Maya walks back towards the car and gives one packet to Shreya and with a little hesitation to Taani as well, waiting for Taani to reject it but Taani just whispers a thanks and takes it. Maya turns the car on and drives off.

"Hmmm kya vada pav he, uff, kya bhookh lag rhi thi, thanks di" Shreya says with her mouth full. "Shreya how many times have I told you to not talk with your mouth full? Also why are you skipping meals? " Maya makes a disapproving face. "A million times already I guess, aapne apne liye kyun nai liya? Muje skipping meals pe lecture dete ho jabki I rarely miss my meals whereas you miss your meals all the time, yeh lo take a bite" Shreya says offering the vada pav to Maya, Maya takes a bite, Taani smiles at the sisters and quietly eats her vada pav. 

"Okay, goodnight Taani, goodnight Di, drive safe" saying this Shreya walks into her house as she knows Maya won't drive off until she has. "Ab chalen?" Taani asks after Shreya has gone in, "I am not your driver, come and sit in the front seat" Maya orders.

"Kyun?", "Kyunki me bol rhi hoon" Maya says, "Toh aap kya koi president ho, me theek hoon yaha, aap gadi chalaiye" Taani replies, "I am not driving until you come and sit in the front seat" Maya says stubbornly, she is quite enjoying cribbing with Taani, not many people talk back to her. 

"Fine, if you want me to sit in the front sit thn say please" Taani says after thinking for a minute, "me please kyun bolun?" Maya looks back at Taani, "kyun me bol rhi hoon" Taani says with a cheeky grin. Maya looks at her smile and thn at her eyes, she leans back towards Taani making Taani squirm back, "You won't come sit in the front seat if I didnt say please?" Maya asks leaning more, "Umm haan, say please" Taani says feeling a little flustered but trying to stand her ground. "Theeke, mat aao" saying so she leans away from Taani and turns towards the front and starts the car. 

Taani is speechless, 'Yeh baar baar ese kyun behave karti he mere sath? Maybe because she likes making me scared, she probably gets off on making people scared, haan thats it' Taani thinks to herself. 

Taani and Maya are silent the rest of the way to Taani's house, Maya stops the car when Taani tells her to, Taani gets out of the car and after a moment says thanks to Maya for dropping her off, "you are welcome", Taani turns and goes towards her house, opening the door she looks back to see Maya still there, she goes inside after giving Maya one last look, she hears the car go after she has locked the door. 

'Maya what are you doing, have you lost it? Baar baar uski personal space kyun invade kar rhi he, but woh muje rok kyun nai rhi? Why didn't she just push me away? Maya stop this nonsense, kal se you are going to maintain some distance from her" Maya thinks while driving towards her own house.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya knows something is up with Taani. She will check on it.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani has talent. Why did she stop singing?

coderlady thumbnail

Like Shreya. She sticks up for Taani.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani actually defended Maya. What a turnaround!

coderlady thumbnail

Shreya is trying her best fix up Taani and Maya.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya realized Taani needed the new material and made sure she got it.