Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 6

Taani is having a good time with Aman and Shreya, Maya had walked off a while ago to god knows where, when Maya had stood up Aman had followed her gaze and thn shook his head with almost a disappointed look but hadn't said anything. 

"Dance kare?" Aman asks Taani and Shreya, "yeah chalo" Taani says looking at Shreya, "nai tum log jao, I had twisted my ankle a bit earlier, I don't have a limp but it kind of hurts, I won't be able to dance" Shreya says. 

"You are sure?" Aman asks and seeing Shreya nod he stands up and offers a hand to Taani who takes it after a moments consideration. 

Rey who had been stealing glances at Taani sees this and feels angry, 'how dare he touch her and Taani bhi itna comfortably use kese touch karne de sakti he khudko?' Seething he thinks of a plan, "Kriya would you like to dance with me?" He says extending a hand towards her, Kriya feels a bit surprised but quickly takes his hand. The gang gives them knowing smiles and looks.

Taani and Aman are casually dancing, Aman is doing funny moves every now and thn making Taani laugh, someone bumps into her and she looks up to find Rey's eyes staring back at her but looking at them now doesn't make her weak in the knees how it used to a few months ago instead it reminds her of the heartbreak which she is trying her hardest to forget. She sees Kriya with him looking strangely at Rey and thn looks away.

She tells Aman that she is tired and is going to the washroom and walks away, Aman goes back towards Shreya, who had been looking at the dance floor with a bit of mixed expressions, "kya hua?" Aman asks her sitting down, "that guy who bumped into Taani abhi? He is her ex" Shreya says pointing towards Rey who had been watching Taani's retreating back. "Oh that's why she went away after seeing him" Aman says in an understanding tone. 

Taani had walked out of the club to get some fresh air, why does he have to be everywhere I go Krishnaji? College me toh woh he, mere gharme toh woh he bahar club aayi toh waha bhi, are you like testing me or something? She thinks looking at the sky.

She walks a bit further away from the loud noise of the club, as she nears an alley she hears some noise which makes her scared. "Ouch!" Taani hears a woman's voice and thinks maybe someone got hurt so she walks into that direction and instantly regrets it, "F*CK!" She screams and turns away, Maya was holding a woman against the wall with the woman's legs wrapped around Maya while they were making out. Hearing the scream Maya let's the woman down and the woman feeling scared of getting caught walks away in the other direction, ignoring Maya's calls to come back. 

"You! What are you doing here?" Maya says coming in front of Taani, "what am I doing here? What were you doing here? koi sharam naam ki cheez nai he aapme?" Although Taani was shocked to see Maya with a woman she was more shocked with what she was doing out in the open. 

"You really don't know how to mind your business do you? Now because of you I am not going to get laid!" Maya says frustratedly, "oh my god, you are disgusting" Taani says with grossed out expression, seeing Taani's reaction Maya thinks she is being homophobic which boils Maya's blood. "F*ck off, you disgust ME with your narrow minded homophobic-ness" Maya says pissed off, "Me narrow minded? Me homophobic? I am disgusted by your shamelessness not because you were making out with a woman, you idiot!" Taani says just as pissed off. 

"Did you just call me an idiot?" Maya says not knowing what else to say as she had been expecting Taani to be homophobic, "I did, kya kar loge?" Taani says, but backs away a step when Maya steps into her personal space, "I can do a lot of things, you better watch your tongue when you are speaking to me Miss GS, I am really not a person you want to mess with" Maya says in a low voice and backs Taani off until Taani's back hits the wall. Taani gets lost in Maya's eyes, they look so intense, she starts breathing heavily feeling Maya press her up to the wall but quickly collects herself and swings her head against Maya with a force, "Oww" Maya backs off with pained groan and Taani seeing the opportunity runs back to the club. 

She is huffing by the time she gets back to their table, "you okay Taani?" Shreya asks concerned, "haan, muje kya hua he?" She says gulping down a glass of water which was on the table. 

Maya walks in towards them holding her head in one hand, "ab tuje kya hua?" Aman asks, "kuch nai" she says sharply giving Taani a scathing look, "late ho rha he, I have some work tomorrow, chale?" She says looking at them. 

"Haan, ek kaam kar tu Taani ko drop karde, me Shreya ko kar deta hoon" Aman says, "Me inke sath nai jaungi" "I am not dropping her" Maya and Taani say at the same time shocking Aman and making Shreya giggle as she is starting to find their banter funny but she stops laughing seeing Maya and Taani's glare. 

"Fine, araam se bolo, chilla kyun rhe ho? I will drop Taani and you drop Shreya? I really don't like the idea of them going off on their own at midnight and this will save us all time too" Aman says making Maya nod, "You okay with that?" Shreya whispers in Taani's ear to which Taani nods in a yes. 

The gang had already left, Rey was at Swayam's place, he made an excuse of a headache so that he can meet Taani when she gets back, he wanted to make sure she gets home safe. 

Taani and Aman in the car, "so Taani did you have fun?" He asks striking up the conversation, "I did, Shreya said you work in the cops like Maya ma'am?", "I do, Shreya ne bataya about Maya being in the cops?", "Nai VP sir ne, how long have you known her? Has she always been a khadoos?" Taani asks making a face. 

Aman chuckles, "Kind of, bachpan me itni zyada nai thi but thn life happened, dil ki buri nai he woh bas thodi zyada straight forward he and haan thodi khadoos bhi", " you are very close with her right?" Taani says. 

"We used to go to the same school, because of us our parents also became such good friends, I used to wear glasses as a kid and you know how kids are at that age, Maya punched a boy down who was bullying me for my glasses, I had never had someone stood up for me like that before, haan uske baad use kafi dant padi thi but we became best friends after that, she didnt really have a choice, me uska pichha chhorta hi nai tha" Aman says with a fond smile, Taani also smiles hearing about their close bond. 

"How about you? Where did you grow up?" Aman asks, "well I grew up in Jodhpur, I came here for college last year" Taani replies. "Ek baat puchu? Tum aur Maya itna gusse se kyun baat karte ho?" Aman asks curiously, "I don't want to badmouth your friend but she is very rude, aapko pata he we have met almost a handful times and she has not once talked to me without an attitude" Taani says grumpily, "Dhamkiya deti rehti he muje aur fir kehti he ki mujme manners nai he!" Hearing Taani makes Aman laugh, "you are laughing at me?!" Taani asks incredulously, "No, no I am not laughing at you, me bas yeh soch rha hoon ki how I have never met a person who has ever answered back to Maya without getting punched in the face". "Aap dara rhe ho muje?" Taani says looking unsure, "nai nai, she doesnt really hit women, unless off course they are a criminal aur agar woh zyada kuch kare na toh muje bata dena, I will handle her" Aman says with a reassuring smile, passing his mobile to her and telling her to save her number in it, she reminds him of his younger cousin sister who used to be close to him but thn moved to London with her family after which they kind of lost touch. 

"You will anyways be seeing me alot more now since you are getting so close to Shreya, woh bhi meri tarah he is mamle me, if she gets close to a person thn she doesn't let them go, she is a very picky person when it comes to making friends" Aman says, "I don't mind, I like Shreya, she really makes me feel comfortable and she is also a chatterbox like me" Taani says with a smile.

"Haan bas yahi rok dijiye" Taani says and Aman stops the car in front of her house, Rey hearing a car goes near the window to look out and sees the same guy Taani was with at the club which makes him angry seeing her smile so much at the guy. 

"Bye, I will see you soon" Aman says to Taani and thn drives off. 

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Taani is hurt and jealous and Rey has caught on to that.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang has disappointed with their not up to mark dancing. But still the attitude is there.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang does act like kids. The kids might actually be better. So being scolded like kids was fitting.

coderlady thumbnail

Taani is noticing all the missing elements in her relationship with Rey.

coderlady thumbnail

aani might have had a good time at the club. Now the whole gang is about to show up.

coderlady thumbnail

The gang never likes it when Taani defends herself. Do they realize how insulting they are?

coderlady thumbnail

Taani is alrready at the club and the gang is totally surprised.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 7 

"Kuch zyada late wapas nai aa rhi tum?" Rey says as soon aa Taani steps into the house, "What the hell Rey?" Says jumping at the sudden voice. "Exactly Taani, what the hell was all that?" Rey asks pissed off and grabs her elbow, pulling her towards him. "Rey leave me, Rey you are hurting me" Taani struggles to get out of his grip, "what about you hurting me Taani? What about that huh?", "Rey I don't know what you are talking about, please leave me". 

"Wow, you have been laughing, dancing and touching another guy all night and you are asking me you don't know what I am talking about?", Taani is finally able to get out of his grip, "Rey what I do in my personal life is none of your business, stay in your fu*king limits and don't ever touch me like that again" Taani says furiously, "Oh so now I am not allowed to touch you, why? Because of him? He is the only one allowed to touch you from now on, huh?" Rey is angry beyond words, "Rey stop it, we are not together anymore, I can talk to anyone I want and I can go out with anyone I want, stay in your limits" saying so she tries to go to her room but Rey grabs her again and this time more tightly making Taani scream a little. 

Swayam comes out hearing loud noises (he had been in the washroom), "Rey kya kar rha he, chhor use" he comes towards them and pushes Rey away from Taani, "Taani go to your room" Swayam orders, she leaves feeling scared of Rey's behavior , "Tu muje bol rha he? Use bol, ask her who that guy was jiske sath woh puri raat chipak rhi thi" Rey says pointing towards Taani's closed door, "Rey you are crossing your limits, tameez se baat kar, behen he woh meri" Swayam shouts back. 

"I can't lose her to some loser Swayam, how can she do this to me?" Rey says breaking down, Swayam feels a little sympathy towards his best friend, "Rey you guys aren't together anymore, she can go out with anyone she wants" Swayam tries to reason with him, "But I broke up with her for her own good Swayam, I know mera tareeka sahi nahi tha but why can't she see how sorry I am? Why can't she give me a chance? I can't live without her Swayam"

Swayam takes Rey to his room, "Rey maybe she has moved on, maybe its time for you to move on too", "She hasn't moved on Swayam, woh bas muje jealous karane ke liye kar rhi thi woh sab, have you seen how jealous she gets when she sees me around Kriya?" Rey says, Swayam also thinks about how uncomfortable Taani looked with Kriya, "maybe you are right but you can't hurt her like this Rey, if I ever see you touching her without her consent, I will forget that you are my best friend" Swayam warns Rey, "I know, I am sorry, I didnt mean to grab her like that but seeing her with someone else just made me go crazy, I won't do anything like that again, I promise" Rey swears. 

"Are you sure you love Taani? I mean with Kriya back and you guys have been getting along well" Swayam feels uncomfortable discussing his sister's romantic life, "I don't have any feelings for Kriya anymore me bas Taani ko jealous karane ke liye.., I love Taani Swayam and I am going to win her back" Rey says determinedly.

Taani is in her room shaken with Rey's behavior, there's a hand shaped bruise on her elbow, 'How could Rey behave like that? I have never seen him so angry, I was finally happy but he had to ruin it too, didn't he? Just like how he ruined my self-esteem, what does he want from me!! Woh log muje khush kyun nai rehne de sakte Krishnaji, kya me itni buri hoon?'

Taani goes to sleep crying and scared.

Saturday

Taani wakes up at noon with a massive headache, she gets up and hisses a little when her elbow touches the bed, she looks at it and finds it a little swollen. She tears up a bit thinking about last night, she has never had anyone scream at her like let alone hurt her like this. She walks into the bathroom and sees her reflection, swollen eyes with mascara and tear stains on her face, she splashes some cold water on her face and washes it.

After freshening up she changes into a full sleeve tee and is about to go out of the room but thn thinks what Rey is still out there, nai bhai unhe thodi rehne denge gharme after he saw Rey behaving so badly with her last night, even though there has been some issues with between her and Swayam, she knows that he won't let anyone harm her. 

She opens her bedroom door and hears some noises in the kitchen, she looks in the direction and sees Rey and Swayam talking and having lunch, it makes her blood boil and she feels hurt beyond words, she quickly goes into her room again and closes her door. 

'How could bhai do this to me? Unhe koi farak nai padta kya mere hurt hone se? How can he change so much? Agar unhe koi farak nai padta toh ab muje bhi nai padta, if he wants to treat me like a stranger thn so be it, I hope you like the taste of your own medicine bhai' she angrily wipes her tears. 

"Chal ab nikalte he, wese bhi late ho gaya he, Sharon ke 4 calls aagaye he" Swayam says putting his plates away, "haan chal warna teri siren phat jayegi" they leave. 

Taani spends the whole weekend in her bed, she only leaves her room to get food and at that time too she makes sure Swayam isn't around. She hears Swayam knock at her door once but after she says to leave her alone he goes away without a protest. 

coderlady thumbnail

Maya probably got that way over time facing a lot of disapproval from people.