Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Rey had no right to say what he did. He doesn't even get how wrong it was.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya was carrying a gun to the college?

coderlady thumbnail

Have a feeling Taani and Maya will have another run in.

coderlady thumbnail

So Shreya and Maya are related.

coderlady thumbnail

Maya and Taani are at loggerheads. Will Maya be her professor too?

coderlady thumbnail

Taani checked out Maya's cleavage and she saw it.

coderlady thumbnail

So Taani knew early on that she liked girls too.

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 4

Taani walks into the RH and sees the gang surrounding Kriya and laughing at something that she is saying, Taani's eyes search for Rey and seeing him laughing and smiling while looking at Kriya brings a bitter taste in her throat, it makes her realize how she was never the one for him while she always thought that he was the one for her, she feels insecure again seeing the easy gel of Kriya and the gang even after having spent more thn a year apart, she quickly shakes off any negative feeling and clears her throat. 

Everyone turns their attention towards her, most of them make a rude face seeing her which brings a bitter smile on her, Rey sees Taani stealing glances and him abd Kriya and he thinks 'Yass! She does feel something for me, she is probably jealous of Kriya, now I know how to get Taani back, she won't be able to see me with someone else, especially with Kriya, she will have to confess her love for me!' His chain of thoughts is broken by Taani.

"Guys VP sir is on the way, you guys can take your positions, he should be arriving any minute now" Taani says with an expressionless look, "Tu na hume order mat de theeke? Badi aayi-" Bharath is interrupted with Taani, "Bharath me aapko logo ko order nai de rhi hoon, I am just doing my job" Taani says irritated and just thn VP sir walks in. 

"Are you guys ready?" He asks looking at them all on the floor, "yes sir" they say and get up, Swayam turns on the music while everyone else gets in their positions, Kriya comes and stands next to Taani so as to not come in their way. 

They are performing nicely but it feels a bit in coordinated which doesn't go unnoticed by Taani, VP sir and Kriya as well. VP sir makes a frustrated face after the dance is over, "Taani you said ki the preparations are going well, what is this? Ese jeetenge hum? Inki coordination nai he achchi, Vicky and Bharath forgot their step midway, Rey, Swayam and Sharon are the only ones who are performing energetically, what is all this?" He says first looking at Taani and thn at the gang disapprovingly. 

"Sir we had been practicing since the morning toh they are a bit tired, it won't happen again sir, we are sorry" Swayam says and the rest of the gang nods in sorry. "Yeh koi excuse nai he, you need to start taking this competition seriously, do you have any idea how hard it was for Taani to get you into the finals? I am seriously disappointed, today is Friday, I want a better performance by Monday do you guys understand?" VP sir says.

"Yes sir" they all agree, the gang feels like they are kids who got scolded for misbehaving. VP sir leaves with Taani on tow, "Guys what was all that?" Rey asks looking at them as soon as VP sir left, "Rey yaar already ek lecture sun liya he, please ab tu mat sharu ho ja, we were just a bit tired, it won't happen again." Vicky says.

"Damn right it won't, you guys are going to take this seriously from on now, I don't want any excuse, do you understand?" Sharon snaps, not wanting to face her wrath they all nod. 

Taani POV

"Shreya yaar I am sooo tired, uper se woh khadoos Prof ne dimag kharab kar diya he" Taani says while sitting next to Shreya in canteen, "Tu kuch zyada pange nai le rhi unse?" Shreya replies with a cheeky smile. "Me? Tune suna he woh kese baat karti he mujse? She is rude as hell aur you won't believe what happened in the morning today" Taani says, "What happened in the morning?" Shreya asks curiously, Taani looks around first to see if anyone is paying them any attention, Taani describes the morning incident, "She had a gun!!!"

"Taani, Maya di is a cop, having a gun is a part of the job and she always keeps one in her car in case of an emergency" Shreya replies not wanting Taani to think bad of her sister, "wait a second , Maya di? How do you know she is in the cops?!" Taani is sooo done with these surprises, "umm woh, kisiko bata nai but na Maya di is my older cousin, her father and my father are brothers" Shreya says in a whispering tone. "Ohhh, toh tum VP sir ki niece ho? Wow, tumne bataya nai?" Taani says. 

"Woh I didnt want any kind of special treatment isiliye, also you should be a bit careful with Maya di, wese woh buri nai he but na she gets angry very quickly" Shreya suggests, Taani is going to say something but Shreya gets a call, "Haan Aman, nai bas canteen me thi, haan na, you can pick me up at 7?", "okay see you thn, love you" Shreya hangs up her phone.

"Love you...?" Taani says in a teasing tone, Shreya blushes, "Kon tha? Boyfriend?", "haan woh we have been dating for a almost two years now" Shreya says shyly. "Wow, how did you guys meet?! Woh bhi humare college me he?!" Taani asks excitedly. "Nahi he is a cop, woh actually he and Maya di are childhood best friends, I always had a crush on him and apparently he did too but na he was very scared of Maya di and also thoda age gap bhi he-", "woh bhi us khadoos ki tarah toh nai he na?!" Taani interrupts, "arey nai, Aman is a very sweet person, he hates any kind of violence, total opposite of Maya di" Shreya answers. 

"But he is a cop noh? How can he hate violence? Doesn't it come with the job?" Taani asks curiously, "esa nai he, he joined the cops because of his father and Maya di, he didn't really have any passion for anything, 9 to 5 me interest nai tha, said business is too boring" Shreya said making a face, "Oh, why are you making such a face tho?" Taani asks, "I am going to be a business woman, bahot chhidhata he muje is baare mein" Shreya says petulantly. 

Taani chuckles, "yeh bhi sahi he, there should be some humor in the relationship" Taani says remembering how it was never there with her and Rey, "woh sab chhoro, would you like to come with us to a club? Hum to har Friday jate he" Shreya says seeing a shift in Taani's mood, "muje third wheeling karne ka koi shauk nai he" she replies, "arey nai na, there will be other people there, please!!! I really want to go clubbing with you, please pretty please!!!" Shreya says dramatically begging her with joined hands, "nataunki mat kar, chalti hoon, you better not make me feel like a third wheel tho" Taani says playfully, "pakka" Shreya says while pinching her throat and Taani let's out a chuckle at her antics. They had gotten quite close having spent almost all the classes and lunches together for the past few days, Taani finally felt she had a friend of her own who she can be herself with without much jugdement.  

RH 6pm

"Guys I am tired now, ab nai hoga" Vicky says flopping down on the ground, "I actually agree with Vicky here, I am knackered" says Rey. "Haan theek he, we have done enough for today, kal yahi se sharu karenge" Sharon says feeling a bit tired herself.

"Wese Kriya aayi he itne time baad, kyun na hum sab clubbing chale like the old times?" Vicky says, "Abey abhi toh tu keh raha ki itna thak gaya he aur ab tuje clubbing jana he?" Bharath says, "Haan toh I need a change of scenario na, pura din college me ja rha he kitne dino se, we need to let loose a little" Vicky replies. Some agree with him, "Guys are you sure ki after a night in the club you guys will be able to practice tomorrow?" Sharon asks skeptically, "haan na Sharon, we just need a break for a bit" Simmi says. 

"I think Simmi is right, you have been too busy in the dance practice and the exams, it will be fun to enjoy a bit" Swayam says knowing how much pressure Sharon has been under. "Ab toh haan kardo Sharon, Swayam bhi toh bol raha he" Vishakha says, "fine" and they all hoot hearing Sharon agree. 

Edited by Dramalicious21 - 2 years ago
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Their banter is so hilarious

Dramalicious21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 5

Taani is in her room getting ready and she hears Swayam and gang outside but doesn't go out not wanting to ruin her or anyone else's mood. 'ringring'

"Haan Shreya, I am almost ready, kitna time lagega tuje?" Taani asks, "Actually I am like 10 mins away from your house, I will honk when I get there, be readyyyy" Sneha says ends the call. 'Pagal ladki' Taani thinks with a fond smile, she quickly gets ready.

Taani's outfit:- an orange sleeveless dress, tight around her upper curves but flowy at the bottom

She had bought this dress when she and Rey were dating, she didnt really wear dresses but thought might as well wear one since she is going to a club.

As she walks out of her room, she sees the whole gang sprawled in the living room, including Kriya who was sitting next to Rey, looking at Taani everyone takes a double take (except Kriya).

"yaar yeh Hitler toh hot lag rhi he" Vicky comments lowly but Swayam hears him, he shoots a glare in his direction and thn looks back at Taani, "kaha ja rhi ho?" Swayam asks, "umm kuch friends ke sath bahar, I might be late" she answers.

"In that dress?" Swayam feels a bit uncomfortable seeing his sister in a dress so 'revealing', "its almost knee length bhai" she says making a face. "Kuch aur pehen le?" hearing Swayam Taani gets irritated, "bhai Sharon also wears dresses like these, she wears dresses shorter thn thi-" she is interrupted by Simmi, "oh toh Sharon ki nakal kar rhi ho, dressing style change karne se Sharon jesi nai ban jaogi" she says snidely.

"Mera woh matlab nai tha Simmi and please yeh overprotective hone ka natak mat karo bhai, that only works when you are actually present in your sister's life", "what do you mean by Taani?" Swayam says a bit angrily, "you know exactly what I mean, you barely acknowledge my presence, you don't even know at what time I come home from college, we haven't had a talk which lasted more thn 5 mins in the last 2 months and now suddenly you want me to believe you are concerned?" Taani replies back just as angrily.

"Oh stop being such a brat Taani, Swayam has been busy and you know it, you are making it sound as if he abandoned you or something, you are an adult" Sharon says not liking the way Taani is talking to Swayam, "you are right Sharon, I am an adult, I can wear what I want and go where I want." she says before leaving not waiting for any reply.

Swayam feels a bit frustrated but doesnt know on whom he is angry and also doesn't want to spoil his friends moods, so he just let's it go for now thinking he will talk to Taani later in private.

Rey looks on angrily, he wanted to stop Taani, he didn't like the idea of her maybe moving on or something. Kya soch rha he tu, she isn't going to move on so quickly, she loves you, shayad muje jealous karne ke liye kar rhi he, haan thats probably it.

"Sorry sorry" Taani says sliding in the passenger seat, "woahh dude if I wasn't straight or if I was a straight guy I would soooo be hitting on you, you look HOT!" Shreya says looking at Taani and thn start driving. Taani is surprised to hear her, not many people actually acknowledge the fact that they are straight and she voices it out, "woh I am an lgbt ally, you are not homophobic or something right? Because we cannot be friends if you are homophobic" Shreya replies.

Hearing Shreya, Taani feels relieved, she didn't really have people around her who she could be open about her sexuality, only three people in her life know about her being bisexual, "I would be a hypocrite if I was homophobic" Taani says a bit vaguely, "wait what? But I thought you dated Rey? I mean you guys were talk of the college for a while, especially after you guys broke up" Shreya says confused, Taani feels a bit sad hearing about Rey and her past but thn she puts on a nervous smile, "I am bi, bisexual" she says looking down.

"Oh wow, thanks for sharing that with me, I know its kind of hard to come out to people" Shreya replies feeling a bit good thinking that maybe Taani trusts her and thinks of her as an actual friend. "It is, I mean more thn hard its not really safe I guess, only 3 people in my life know about me, 4 now" she smiles at Shreya.

"Aman ko pata he ki me bhi join kar rhi hoon?" Taani asks, "Haan I told him, also I wanted to tell you this so that you aren't too blindsided when we reach there but ummm Maya di will be joining us" Shreya says a bit nervously knowing the equation between her and Taani. "What?! Tune jaan bujke muje abhi tak nai bataya tha na?" Taani says feeling a bit betrayed.

"Kind of, I really wanted to go clubbing with you and I knew agar pehle batati toh tu mana kar deti, I haven't really made many friends in college, I am an introvert and uske uper se nerdish toh... I am sorry" she says making a kicked puppy face, "fine, ese muh mat bana, but I telling you, if she is rude to me na toh I won't hold back" Taani says grumpily and Shreya smiles. "Yay"

They reach the club, "Taani tu yaha utar ja, me car park karke aati hoon" Shreya says and Taani gets down. As Shreya drives away to look for a parking spot, Taani looks around and sees a jeep parked on the side and lo and behold, Maya is sitting on the hood smoking a cig, Taani makes a disgusted face and looks away.

Shreya comes back towards Taani and says "Aman ander he, he said Di bahar he-", "haan woh rhi teri di, waha jeep pe bethke phoonk rhi he" Taani says with a yucky expression. "Di!" Shreya shouts, Maya hearing a familiar voice looks towards them and sees Taani and Shreya, she jumps off the jeep and crushes the cig beneath her shoe before walking towards them.

"Itna late kyun ho gaya? Aur yeh mahotarma kya kar rhi he yaha tere sath?" Maya says completely ignoring Taani which makes Taani irritated, "Di kaha late hua he, also please be nice, she is my friend!" Shreya says, Maya glances at Taani and looks her up and down which makes Taani a bit flustered and so Taani looks away, "hmm, ander chale?" And the trio walk in.

Shreya and Maya quickly spot Aman at their regular table and walk towards him with Taani following them, "Aman meet Taani, Taani meet Aman" Shreya gestures towards them, "Aap? Aap woh puppy wali he na?" Aman says forwarding his hand to shake Taani's, Taani shakes his hand, "haan, hi" says a bit awkwardly. "You guys sit, me drinks leke aati hoon, what will you have?" Aman says standing up. "A whiskey for me" Maya says, "I will just have virgin mojito" Taani says, "a beer" Shreya says looking a bit sheepishly at Maya's disapproving face. "On it" Aman says walking away.

"Aapko thoda bhi hypocritical nai lagta muje ese disapproving looks deke when you yourself just ordered a whiskey?" Shreya says teasingly, "Haha very funny" Maya says drily. "Yeh older siblings na, they think they are our parents" Shreya says looking at Taani, "I know, my brother is the same, he literally told me to change this dress when I was leaving the house" Taani said annoyed. "Maybe we wouldn't have to if you guys didn't get in trouble" Maya says pointedly at Shreya.

Before anyone could reply Aman walks in with the drinks, "So Maya how's teaching a bunch of college kids treating you?" Aman asks, "Ekad students he jinko apno se bado respect karna nai aata, no manners I tell you" Maya says looking at Taani,
"Tu toh ese baat kar rhi jese tu 27 ki nai balki 47 ko ho" Aman says making Taani and Shreya snicker while Maya just gives him a fu*k off look which makes Aman chuckle.

The gang walks in, "Woh Taani he na?" Kriya says pointing towards their table, Maya's back is turned towards them so they don't see her. "Leave it, let's just ignore her, warna humara pura mood kharab kar degi" Vicky says and they all walk towards the other end of the club. Swayam feels a little uncomfortable seeing his sister surrounded with strangers but thn gets angry remembering how Taani had rudely talked to Sharon not that while ago so he just walks off following his friends.