Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations on the new EDT!! 🥳

Looking forward to lovely lovely episodes for Shiva-Raavi, with lots of chhote chhote cute moments. 

Now, off to watch the episode!

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe ye nahi samjh aya ki Suman Mumma ne Raavi ko akele kyun sunaayaaaa?

Tanta usne thodi kiya tha 🤔

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Skipped Dhara and Rishita part as watching clips on Insta. By the time I watch the show on TV which is at 10pm in UK, you’ll all be discussing next day’s episode. 😆

Anyways, as per precap the Oscar performance is tomorrow so we will get Shivi lollipop with the payal gifting scene tomorrow and Shivi holi on Thursday which is start of new TRP week! 

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Mohalle ki aunties are weird af.. Who says to a pregnant woman that you are just a body to give your child to someone else

That's so weird & that's one more thing that add ups in why ppl don't related to Dhara.. Everyone, even mohalle wale has put her on a pedestal that whatever happens in that house is by, for & because of Dhara... Even pregnancy of other bahu 🤷‍♀️ & she never denies those mahanta tags, never says it's Rishita's child, how can you say that

It's like she thinks that she's done some ehsaan on boys & their wives.. & all should be thankful to her

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Rishita's outburst today wasn't out of nowhere. They've been hinting it all throughout the wedding track and have been pretty vocal about it too. I guess the last straw for her was all these Mohalle wali aunties overstepping their boundaries for the 23740th time and saying 'Dhara ki bhi god bhar jayegi ab Rishita khushi khushi bacha uski jholi me dal degi...' 

Rishita's fear of Dhara taking over her child and pregnancy was ALWAYS there, even before she told Dev about it. She had repeatedly been saying ki 'Bacha mera hoga tho parvarish bhi meri hogi' since the very beginning of time. I didn't feel it was out of nowhere. Dev's concern however I feel right, Dhara's overprotectiveness and putting hand on Rishita's stomach? BIG NO. 

No one is right here, both of them need to garner a middle ground otherwise it is gonna be real hard to get through.  

Definitely. Rishitas insecurity is justified. She has seen how far the family can go for dhara's happiness, they even spent their whole savings.

She has time and again seen dev choosing and siding with dhara over her. He had even casually said in a conversation that dhara bhabi ki godh bhar jayegi.

Even the conversation about their pregnancy was centred around bhabi ka sapna.And then her overprotectiveness, mohalle wale aunities were the final trigger.

I don't think the show will run for that long, but in a household like this dhara will take control over the kid and there will be a lot of clashes starting from what the baby eats, wears to which school he/she will go to. 

Edited by Pixierocks - 2 years ago
Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Soft target baby. Dhara ko uske devar aur pati sunane nahi denge aur rishita ko sunane ki himmat usmein hai nahi 😆

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Unfortunately Raavi was the only one standing after everyone left to their respective rooms so it wasn’t pin pointed to Raavi but as she was there, le it’s all your fault. It wasn’t personally towards Raavi but she was angry with the whole kaand that happened with Dhara and Rishita so I guess she is thinking, not one day goes without kaand in this house.

It’s very relatable when I was growing up as there is always something as someone will say, it’s your fault and 5 minutes later they will be having tea and biscuits together 😆

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Soft target baby. Dhara ko uske devar aur pati sunane nahi denge aur rishita ko sunane ki himmat usmein hai nahi 😆

Kuch bhi hai yaaarrrr ye tho waise hi hogya ki maan na maan main tera mehmaan 😕

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Duniya ka sabse bada namoona hai Shiva Pandya! 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Was it just me who went 'Areee ye tho Alooo haiiii' in the phone conversation scene??!!

🤣🤣