New article - Ayush comes to fulfil his promise and saves Shalu

D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

According to article, Rishi rushes to help Lakshmi save Shaalu and they reach the location. 

A scuffle erupts there while Rishi gets injured by Balwinder.

But Ayush reaches there in the nick of time and pleads Lakshmi to take away Rishi.

Ayush promises to save Shalu and reminds Lakshmi that only she can save Rishi.

Later, Ayush keeps his promise and saves Shalu from the kidnapper's hands.

Balwinder gets angry as he fails to capture Lakshmi.

As they are about to escape, the police make an entry and arrest Balwinder and his goons.

Moreover, Shalu thanks Ayush and they finally hug each other.

There is an awkward silence between Shalu and Ayush as both are aware of their feelings for each other.😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched this show after a long time and sad to say its the same Ekta kapoor nonsense ..90% of the show consists of villians who over power 10% of the good people and this rigmarole goes on for years together ..i mean literally years ..look at that kum kum Bhagya or kundalini Bhagya 

So why is Ekta still there ???? Any responses ? Why do people still air her crazy , villainous shows ??any guesses 

D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have no more words for all Ekta Kapoor's shows especially her Bhagya shows. I wish all the actors and makers the very best in life as fellow human beings and as artists. But honestly this writers of Ekta Kapoor's shows and the mentality they have which the makers of Bhagya Lakshmi have us truly despicable this Bhagya shows are a circle of evil upon evil, more screen time to villains and evil, illogical storyline and oversteched dramas.

Mahimahijit thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true ..i mean who are watching these shows and why do TV channels especially see tv air them ..are they under some kind of pressure from bigger forces ..or else its an insult to the intelligence of the Indian women and men …seriously what’s going on here …how poorly we all look to any other country with the third rate performance in the bhagya shows ..really sad really sad