Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Arre inn sab mein, we are not discussing Adi's - "yeh lo, gaana bazana keh rahi hai." 

They really EXPECTED Pri meant something else the way Adi said - "Jaiye Mr. Kapoor." 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Doodle - 2 years ago
Redrose1208 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Very nicely articulated insight. If the CVs think likewise I will send them many chummas 😘

I would too🤪

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

My wait and watch paid off… kept aside the spiking premise… for some time and enjoyed Raya chemistry.

but there were two things constantly on my mind:

A. Wish Nandu, Mami and Shubhu become like this.. slightly grey is ok but still realistic and a little sweet

B. Was Priya drunk… I don’t think so…

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Balh2fan

My wait and watch paid off… kept aside the spiking premise… for some time and enjoyed Raya chemistry.

but there were two things constantly on my mind:

A. Wish Nandu, Mami and Shubhu become like this.. slightly grey is ok but still realistic and a little sweet

B. Was Priya drunk… I don’t think so…

She is drunk. It's not in Pri's character to ACT. 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

Vese you know this soods and Kapoor's happy moment makes sense tabtak vapas festivals aa jayge. 

Rakhi and all.😆

Ya fr pregnancy track introduce kar sakte hai if consummation is already done.☺️

Btw how long do you think confession will take? I wanted to say after IPL but since ram has already given her kangan that means within 2-3 weeks.

No preggo track post consummation please!! 

Advocate safe sex and family planning!!!! 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tirchinazar

Here are my symbolism for the songs and the respective tracks

Sawan ki aag - Priya & Shubhu - 5%, Akki kaand, Priya will support Shubhu and he turns positive

Humko sirf - Ram - Confession

Hoto pe aisi baat - Priya - MS kaand

Humma - Ram - Consummation

Munni badnam hui - Nandini - maybe she gets exposed

Ye zindagi gale lag de - Ram - Some good moments (Sood & Kapoor together)

Lag jaa gale - Priya - Father's death, Priya leaving Ram, Separation

Bade ache lagte hai - Ram - Reunion

More symbolisms

Look at Priya's supporters - Bri, Kunal, Vikrant (They changed loyalties towards Priya. So they might help Priya get the clues). Neeraj will also help like today

The dance started with Akki and Shubham, Priya joined later. So @doodle is right. Anjali kaand will open. Later 5%. Shubhu will turn positive.

For Humko sirf tumse pyaar - Sara and Sandy joined Ram. They will help Ram to confess his feelings toward Priya, even Sara might play a role in Priya's confession

Hoton pe aisi baat - She goes towards Ram and offers him a drink and he drinks. So she will share the news with Ram and together they will handle MS

Humma - I think Adi will book the honeymoon suite for Raya

Munni badnam hui - Nandini will be exposed thr' Shivi. Maybe she will be able to create a rift in Shikki's marriage. Ram and MM joined too. So they may solve the issues

Yeh Zindagi - Mostly everyone participated. As I said happy moments

Lag jaa gale - Raya

Bade ache lagte hai - Raya

Edited by tirchinazar - 2 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

peri ponna ji!🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

Arre inn sab mein, we are not discussing Adi's - "yeh lo, gaana bazana keh rahi hai." 

They really EXPECTED Pri meant something else the way Adi said - "Jaiye Mr. Kapoor." 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they didn't, i think, they were messing with him, but he was literally on gutter mind like me🤣

someone should start a thread on if/twitter "Drunk Priya flirting thread" content hai, bas dhoondana padta hai😆

wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ikr!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Ram's " marunga sale" 🤣 he was actually pissed at everyone for making priya drunk.

My brother was watching Tarak Mehta and jethalal reminded me of Ram.🤣🤣

The way jetha get scared from his dad ram gives same reactions to Priya 🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

She is drunk. It's not in Pri's character to ACT. 

wahin, imagine that the woman who just found out that her husband was lieing to her goes on to lie to him just to get him to confess that she has been lieing😆