kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

loved it that chiru kaske ek thappar mara that dumbu kanha ko...but he didnot  get his brain back still instead give a punishment but after sayuris words  this dumbhead is getting his willy nilly brain back from la la land . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Brace for impact, Kanha looks prepared to do many more kaands next weekπŸ˜†

And the twist is coming soon and Shaheer says the actual story will start from that... but he himself found it very difficult to accept the twist, so I guess it will truly blow our mindsπŸ˜†

Edited by SheThought - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

And the twist is coming soon and Shaheer says the actual story will start from that... but he himself found it very difficult to accept the twist, so I guess it will truly blow our mindsπŸ˜†

without twist how will survive indian soaps? he will get married Sayuri..I guess that will be the twist

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kinu17

without twist how will survive indian soaps? he will get married Sayuri..I guess that will be the twist

I think so!

What kind of β€œ bromance β€œ is this !

All these hatred is leading to Kan & Sayu marriage , then hate will turn to β€œ love β€œ both will be unable to express the feeling , by that time Kan’s girl friend will make an entry 

So classic soap will be there 

Husband , wife & woh

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RoseyGR thumbnail

where did he say that? do you have a link?

Also, I fear the twist is Cheeru's death, which is why he found it difficult to accept. I'm finding it difficult to swallow too!

If Cheeru has to die, I hope it's not right after the mandir hangama because it will mean he will die in an accident, while he's angry at Kan, and it will be because of Kanha... which means way too much hatred from everyone towards Kanha, and that's awful!

Though one thing for sure, I'm glad Kanha exposed the Sayuri-Cheeru relationship. Cheeru didn't have the guts to tell Kanha, let alone his mother

Edited by RoseyGR - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I think so!

What kind of β€œ bromance β€œ is this !

All these hatred is leading to Kan & Sayu marriage , then hate will turn to β€œ love β€œ both will be unable to express the feeling , by that time Kan’s girl friend will make an entry 

So classic soap will be there 

Husband , wife & woh

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

if chiru died due to some accident and Sayuri finds out she is  preggy by chiru..then I guess krishna will marry her for to save Sayuri 's izzat πŸ˜†..like silsila movie .😡..I think it will be like this ..twist and twist ..πŸ’ƒ

https://youtu.be/KgmeL_xuB0I

πŸ˜†

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoseyGR

where did he say that? do you have a link?

Also, I fear the twist is Cheeru's death, which is why he found it difficult to accept. I'm finding it difficult to swallow too!

If Cheeru has to die, I hope it's not right after the mandir hangama because it will mean he will die in an accident, while he's angry at Kan, and it will be because of Kanha... which means way too much hatred from everyone towards Kanha, and that's awful!

Yeah, if it happens right after the mandir kaand, Kanha won't be spared... from the characters in the show and the audience too I guess πŸ˜†

Shaheer's shirt reminds me of Cassata Ice cream smiley36

https://twitter.com/WTHAFanPage/status/1507306506189893634

Edited by SheThought - 2 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi PaliπŸ€—πŸ€—

How are you yaar?after so long I have seen you hereπŸ˜ƒ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

loved it that chiru kaske ek thappar mara that dumbu kanha ko...but he didnot  get his brain back still instead give a punishment but after sayuris words  this dumbhead is getting his willy nilly brain back from la la land . 

One second πŸ˜† So it wasn't kanha's plan to expose love birds but he just wanted to lock sayuri for a while πŸ˜† arey yeh badla bhi bachhon wala leta hai πŸ˜†....can't even think kaisa twist hoga what will get them married πŸ€ͺ

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shaheer- "aaj kal tv pe bohot heavy drama chal rhaa hai aur yeh thoda lighter note pe hai"  

Me - πŸ€£πŸ€£

If this is light can you imagine the twist ? πŸ˜†