Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1506895413466791939?s=20

LOL I knew it, sirf bhagwan ke ashirwad se ye show ko trp nhi milne wali thiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Pratigya atleast got 0.7 in its opening week yahan opening week mein hi 0.3 toh next week toh 0.1 ho jaayega πŸ˜†

They might wrap it up in a month, saying it was mistake πŸ€ͺ

Edited by Rashi23 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Shivin are coming back. I think RS may end Yrkkh after Abhira's shaadi, shut down Albela and claim the 9.30 pm for his new show.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yrkkh is getting trps, so I don't think star would shut it. Now during shaadi track trps might even reach 3.5 if there's a destination wedding. 

Also I feel shivin might do a spin off of kaira on hotstar because shivangi said that avatar same hai andaaz naya hai. And if he's planning to bring a new show with them then it has to be at par with yrkkh 2 as fans won't settle for anything less than that. 

This albela show doesn't even matter, there's hardly any investment on this show by him. Everything is mediocre right from sets to the dialogues,  costumes and storyline πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Damn these are even worse than sony

i wish this show aired on SP instead im sure it wouldve gtot higher trps

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually last week most of the shows had trp downfall.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1506895413466791939?s=20

LOL I knew it, sirf bhagwan ke ashirwad se ye show ko trp nhi milne wali thiπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Pratigya atleast got 0.7 in its opening week yahan opening week mein hi 0.3 toh next week toh 0.1 ho jaayega πŸ˜†

They might wrap it up in a month, saying it was mistake πŸ€ͺ

jasminerahul thumbnail

No way he will end yrkkhh.its a high trp show.

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Shivin are coming back. I think RS may end Yrkkh after Abhira's shaadi, shut down Albela and claim the 9.30 pm for his new show.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I think he didn't invest much on albela purposefully as it was a sb show.

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yrkkh is getting trps, so I don't think star would shut it. Now during shaadi track trps might even reach 3.5 if there's a destination wedding. 

Also I feel shivin might do a spin off of kaira on hotstar because shivangi said that avatar same hai andaaz naya hai. And if he's planning to bring a new show with them then it has to be at par with yrkkh 2 as fans won't settle for anything less than that. 

This albela show doesn't even matter, there's hardly any investment on this show by him. Everything is mediocre right from sets to the dialogues,  costumes and storyline πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

I think he didn't invest much on albela purposefully as it was a sb show.

They have a seasoned actor like Shaheer and I am surprised SB can afford him. I guess they desperately want to turn the tables in the TRP game. That's why they have asked RS to make a show for them. I am sure if RS had to make it, he would have preferred SP instead. If the TRP is this pathetic I am sure this show will shut shop soon.

And its so garish and over the top, I won't be surprised if it does.

jasminerahul thumbnail

I used to even wonder how rajan shahi n shaheer agreed to do a show on a channel like sb.last week trps of all the channels have gone down.so only if the tros come to normal we can understand the real trp of the show.if its 0.5 it will run for  more months.

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

They have a seasoned actor like Shaheer and I am surprised SB can afford him. I guess they desperately want to turn the tables in the TRP game. That's why they have asked RS to make a show for them. I am sure if RS had to make it, he would have preferred SP instead. If the TRP is this pathetic I am sure this show will shut shop soon.

And its so garish and over the top, I won't be surprised if it does.

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Like many opinions here, i seriously doubt that RS will shut down YRKKH. Its coming within the top 5 consistently. 

What I have heard was, Starbharat is trying to revamp and attract more audience, but it will take a long time. 

Also, this channel has never had more than 1 TRP till now, isnt it..? may be am wrong. This show has only been there for a week now. So, it may need more time, but, i do agree with the garish contumes, almost 40 years old playing hyper OTT teens and twenties is not gaining much attention. Am thinking loudly, may be, when Kanha & Sayuri love story starts, we can expect more TRP. 

Am not sure, coz, i read posts on twitter that they are going to introduce Kanha's girlfriend now.  If he has a GF, then how come Kanha doesn't understand why and how his brother Chiru loves Sayuri. His mother hates that family, so he hates Sayuri is unacceptable to me. πŸ˜”

On a side note, many diehard fans are actually happy that this show is number 2 in the TRP of this channel πŸ€ͺ And, let's not forget IPL is starting this saturday for the next 75 days.  Many, shows TRPs am sure will be affected.  

Viji