What's the problem with kanha?🙄

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Y he got angry  this much that chiru loves Sayuri?😕 Y he broke the window glasses of Sayuri s house?am I missing something 😕 does he love Sayuri? Well its ok with osla..but y arrogant way he is behaving with his brother to say no to this Relationship? y his name is  kanha then ?😕 his name should be Ravan ..y this much anger ? What an idiot stupid Character 🙄 seriously!

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kri18 thumbnail

According to me :

1. Why didn't Chiru hide about his relationship from him ?

2. He thinks that Sanyuri don't love Chiru and has 'trapped ' him in her love for her own benefit as their families are enemies of each other .

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

According to me :

1. Why didn't Chiru hide about his relationship from him ?

2. He thinks that Sanyuri don't love Chiru and has 'trapped ' him in her love for her own benefit as their families are enemies of each other .

chiru knows no body from his family will agree with this relationship thus he hides ..he knows kanha that he is arrogant thus he hides from him too

But Sayuri really loves chiru can tell but if kanha thinks she is doing for her benefits I thinks its wrong..his behavior is like too much 😠 ..

Manyaluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Y he got angry  this much that chiru loves Sayuri?😕 Y he broke the window glasses of Sayuri s house?am I missing something 😕 does he love Sayuri? Well its ok with osla..but y arrogant way he is behaving with his brother to say no to this Relationship? y his name is  kanha then ?😕 his name should be Ravan ..y this much anger ? What an idiot stupid Character 🙄 seriously!

He is this angry because-

1) he is that upset because the person he loves & trusts the most hid this important thing from him (obvious psychology man)

Chiru is closest to him, he almost considers him as his God, and if not God them definitely a father figure. He looks upto Chiru

2) he is afraid that his mom will be shattered by hearing this truth & might ruin her relationship with Chiru, hence losing her identity (though I HATE aunty ji but we are talking from Kanha's perspective) 

3) he hates Sayuri & expected her to be the last girl his brother will think of. He is definitely shaken and repulsed. He is confused and hence acting like that.

4th and last - for the love of God, please stop comparing him with your idealistic male leads, he is FLAWED. He is Over Dramatic, that's the character he will grow out of when Chiru is out of the picture.

Please try and understand the psychology of the character, it's quite simple

Good Night

kinu17 thumbnail

Listen dear i am not judging or comparing him with regular male leads in itv soaps ..its forum I can express my pov abt any character whatever i feel like 😃.but only character not the actor.. 😉I really don't care what  his Character will turn up in future or whats his psychological issue and chiru out of the picture or not really doesn't matter either  ..so far his personality seems to me ziddi ,arrogant..even he respects chiru like father but always remember chiru is human and he is in love with enemy..definitely he will keep his love life secret..in love kingdom  he is a man not brother or son ...its natural 👍

its ez breezy simple to understand rite  ..😆

Kri18 thumbnail

chiru knows no body from his family will agree with this relationship thus he hides ..he knows kanha that he is arrogant thus he hides from him too

But Sayuri really loves chiru can tell but if kanha thinks she is doing for her benefits I thinks its wrong..his behavior is like too much 😠 ..

I Agree with you , he is just too impulsive and he never tries to see a situation through other perspective. 

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kri18

I Agree with you , he is just too impulsive and he never tries to see a situation through other perspective. 

yes absolutely agree with u ..👍 if thinks chiru will tell every single things to his brothers then whats the individuality of a person? ..and he is in love with a girl who belongs to enemy family..definitely he will hide from anyone..its natural .he knows kanha s mind thus more hide..poor chiru 😒

Must say shaheer is doing good job as a angry young man 👏

Kri18 thumbnail

yes absolutely agree with u ..👍 if thinks chiru will tell every single things to his brothers then whats the individuality of a person? ..and he is in love with a girl who belongs to enemy family..definitely he will hide from anyone..its natural .he knows kanha s mind thus more hide..poor chiru 😒

Must say shaheer is doing good job as a angry young man 👏

Wahi 😒

Shaheer is a brilliant actor , his portrayal of angry young man is good . Although the show is bit OTT

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is so ott I can't take it seriously 😂😂

Today the scene where Shaheer was jumping on the chaddar, it was sooo funny but they tried to make it like it was serious 😂😂😂😂

kinu17 thumbnail

Look this one ..was laughing 😆 🤣 🤣

https://youtube.com/shorts/nfd9r9YBp5U?feature=share

Thanks to uploader 👍🏼

Btw love to c u here 💓..dont worry after few weeks we will learn jumping too 😆

Every single things r extreme in this soap..baapre 😯 wala slap after slap ,jump after jump ..Tarzan will feel shame 😆,gussa extreme, naachna extreme, rang birangi outfits extreme..😆😆

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago