The Triwizard Sheeple Tournament. ( HP Expert )

Poll

How well do you know Harry Potter?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Dear participants of TriWizard Sheeple Tournament. This is Nita Reid, a fellow retired sheep in search of knowledge that could determine her interest in playing this game. 

So would you be kind enough to answer the poll for my future research purposes ðŸ¤“. 

P.S:" This poll is only for the participants of Minionite new game. Because I want my date reasearch to be accurate ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

I just know that HP is a cute wizard  who wears round glasses Image

BlurredLines thumbnail

Do vote guys ðŸ˜†

P.S:" Sorry about the tags. Just meant for fun "

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I have watched most of the Harry Potter movies so I have idea about them but am not an expert in them. I will need Google's help in finding answers. ðŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Zero clue. I used to think Professor Snape’s name was Snake for the longest time. 🙃

BlurredLines thumbnail

Do Vote sheeps ðŸ˜Ž

P.S:" Couldn't tag Nutmeg7 because I only found nutmeg_7 didn't want tag the wrong person ðŸ˜­

MochaQueen thumbnail

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I have read all the books and watched all the movies… don’t remember half of those now..

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Zero clue. I used to think Professor Snape’s name was Snake for the longest time. 🙃

who is professor snape?

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I go for option three ðŸ˜† . I have seen the movies, and I have a public opinion and private opinion on the films and characters that I refuse to share. ðŸ¤£