Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Idhar Tej phir se missing thha  

Did you see kidnapping scene? Wahan Tej was more worried than Hoshiyaar.. Dono itne ache actors hai and aren't being utilised! 🤧

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Jab Meety police inspector banegi... Meetwa pakka constable ban jayega ... saath saath karenge crime busting

Sounds good 🥺

But how will Meety become police inspector without graduation? Logically ulta hona chahiye.. ðŸ˜†

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Sounds good 🥺

But how will Meety become police inspector without graduation? Logically ulta hona chahiye.. ðŸ˜†

Woh makers kaise bhi manage kar lenge ... we should preserve our brains ðŸ˜†

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Did you see kidnapping scene? Wahan Tej was more worried than Hoshiyaar.. Dono itne ache actors hai and aren't being utilised! 🤧

Haan... dekha... aur notice bhi kiya... the way good actors are being wasted here ðŸ˜­

Aur jo weak hai unko zyada dialogues aur screen space Mera Duggu Aunty looked so fake actually... like she went instantly into hysterics. 

Hoshiyaar ne jaise training hi li hai to keep his real emotions in check under Masoom 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Woh makers kaise bhi manage kar lenge ... we should preserve our brains ðŸ˜†

Is police academy like a coaching centre like we have for clearing SSC?

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Haan... dekha... aur notice bhi kiya... the way good actors are being wasted here ðŸ˜­

Aur jo weak hai unko zyada dialogues aur screen space Mera Duggu Aunty looked so fake actually... like she went instantly into hysterics. 

Hoshiyaar ne jaise training hi li hai to keep his real emotions in check under Masoom 

Tej Hoshiyaar Deep Isha ko dialogues nahi dete! They are good and can show many emotions actually.. ðŸ˜­

Thankfully Chacha-Chachi are getting some SS now! They are good! 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am appalled… Masoom ne itna bada kaand kia and all she got a lecture on being a bad mother… like really… She lied about being pregnant… and tried to use her son for property… agr future me Ram Chacha ne apne defence me Masoom wala point ni uthaya na to fir waste hi h ye sb ..

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I am appalled… Masoom ne itna bada kaand kia and all she got a lecture on being a bad mother… like really… She lied about being pregnant… and tried to use her son for property… agr future me Ram Chacha ne apne defence me Masoom wala point ni uthaya na to fir waste hi h ye sb ..

Its disappointing... and sadly its not just Masoom. Masoom is to be blamed the most but here even Hoshiyaar needs to learn something because she has crossed all limits. But sadly nothing of this is going to happen. My thought in blue bold 👇

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

I liked ajka episode. Bas agle week trp thoda Baar k stable hojayasmiley24.

Meetwa toh full Gunda ke character mein ghusgaya. I mean he looked more like the gang members than the gang members themselves. smiley36 Asli gundey ko intimidate kardiya. Meety called Meetwa uncle smiley37

smiley37Woh dramebaazi bahut seekh gaya hai Meety ke saath reh reh ke... pehle ka shareef gentleman seedha saadha ladka nahi rha. 

(Doesn't have anything to do with the story, but Shagun is so good looking mansmiley42

Shagun aces all kinds of looks... apna dimaag mein bas thhoda shanti laye ab... then all good. 

Finally some involvement of Tej and Hoshiyar. Accha Kiya Hoshiyar ney waisa smiley32. Masoom ko aur daat parni chahiya thi. Idk why they khamakha included adoption track when only kidnapping track would have done itsmiley39

Kidnapping bhi exactly tab jab Meety ko police join karna thha smiley36 tab tak ke liye they were doing timepass with this adoption drama. Bola thha na adoption track will be inconsequential. Ab iske baad kya Masoom sudhregi? Iske baad kya Hoshiyaar thhoda firm stand lena shuru karega whenever Masoom says or plans anything? Iske baad will there be any talk about Tejaina's wanting a child? Answer is a big NO.   smiley37

Waisa Duggu pakka raheez kid. Ekdum true blue blood. Zindagi mein pehli Baar ghar se Akela bahar gaya kho bhi gaya aur kidnap bhi hogaya smiley19

Waha RL Chandigarh aur Shahabad k chakkar kattey rehta hain aur unhe koi nahi puchtasmiley19

smiley20

smiley37I swear... unko tho unke parents bhi nahi poochte. 

#sastalifesedlife

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am also a little pissed that they are not utilizing Tej … and honestly Tej ka khona .. injured hona … wo sb trauma and now not able to be a father … ye sb to address hi ni hua .. na hoga … bs achanak se end moment pr usko sb yaad aa jayega at the time of exposure… or insaf mil jayega ashok hooda ko … mje lg ra h without Tej’s help Meet H will reach till Ram chachu .. and almost prove b kr degi but biggest twist hoga k yaad ane pr Tej btayega that Ram didn’t kill Ashok Hooda but the other guy.. ab that guy b inka mama hi h … also ye Ram family unity ki baatein krta h to money to motive ni h yha … kuch or hi locha h …

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

I am also a little pissed that they are not utilizing Tej … and honestly Tej ka khona .. injured hona … wo sb trauma and now not able to be a father … ye sb to address hi ni hua .. na hoga … bs achanak se end moment pr usko sb yaad aa jayega at the time of exposure… or insaf mil jayega ashok hooda ko … mje lg ra h without Tej’s help Meet H will reach till Ram chachu .. and almost prove b kr degi but biggest twist hoga k yaad ane pr Tej btayega that Ram didn’t kill Ashok Hooda but the other guy.. ab that guy b inka mama hi h … also ye Ram family unity ki baatein krta h to money to motive ni h yha … kuch or hi locha h …

@bold1: The mystery lover in me is crying buckets now ðŸ˜­ I really expected that  there was another part to the mystery related to Tej alone.

@bold2: yeh sab Chachaji ne kab kaha? Is this coming in todays episode? 

They actually created 2 useless subtracks where Sunaina and Tej are involved but both ended up inconsequential. 

First was the property drama. Instead of using that time to show some Tej Sunaina bonding they only focussed on Masoom Sunaina Raj....  In the end kya hua. Some comedy of Masoom punishment which was good to watch if isolated from the storyline. 

Then this problem about not being able to father. Aisa dikhana hi kyun thha if there was no seriousness going to be attached to it Then topped it off with adoption drama where Tej was gayab. Na Sunaina-Duggu dikhaya. 

Ram Chacha tho khud aage jaakar Meety ko clues de rhe hai phir kyun nahi pahunchegi un tak. This letter is such a foolish idea. 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago