Finally Akshanka out!

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What next? Who will be the great VB’s next love interest? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think Akansha is trying to test Mr. Kapoor. She wants to see if he is going to stop her. It will be surprising if she will leave all this wealth because of one incident. Mr. Kapoor is still stuck by Manav's gesture of how he handed over Akansha to him. For once, he is mot making fun of Manav because he knows Manav is one super duper human being.

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Vaibhav's world shook when he saw Manav's action. After all those hurdles and obstacles Manav had to face from Vaibhav, I think he finally gave in that no matter what, there's nothing that can make Manav go back to the past. I think this is what Vaibhav even tried to tell Akanksha in today's episode. Manav saved her! That foolish woman was blind to the truth. Vaibhav showed all his true colors in front of her, yet she still wants to stay with someone who doesn't love her and might even throw her out someday?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoyana

What next? Who will be the great VB’s next love interest? 

Only temporary out.  There is promo where she walks in with Vaibhav with divorce papers at Manav’s house.  Enters house with so much arrogance and smirk smile.   

Pity Manav didn’t file complaint so she was not arrested.  

She will go back and I think Vaibhav will manau her and wouldn’t be surprised if he says he is the one who rescued her from fire 🔥. 

Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Only temporary out.  There is promo where she walks in with Vaibhav with divorce papers at Manav’s house.  Enters house with so much arrogance and smirk smile.   

Pity Manav didn’t file complaint so she was not arrested.  

She will go back and I think Vaibhav will manau her and wouldn’t be surprised if he says he is the one who rescued her from fire 🔥. 

nope I underestimated the greedy woman, she is so below the belt that she cannot live with all the material possessions showered on her by VK.🤔🤔