Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

The scene of Sayuri and her dad in the second episode had my heart! After Nakul-Krishna, they're my favourite Albela duo. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

The scene of Sayuri and her dad in the second episode had my heart! After Nakul-Krishna, they're my favourite Albela duo. 

yeah the father has a sweet personality...i wonder if he will appear as ghost throughout the show

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

yeah the father has a sweet personality...i wonder if he will appear as ghost throughout the show

I hope so! I'm in favour of killing him off in YRKKH to keep him here πŸ€£

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

Then elder bro Cheeru will appear as a ghost  , talk to Krishna throughout the show 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Then elder bro Cheeru will appear as a ghost  , talk to Krishna throughout the show 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chiru just haunting Krishna and Sayuri on their honeymoon being like what’s up kiddos.

It’s weird tho, Sayuri memories include Krishna and her Papa. We haven’t seen much of how her relationship with Chiru developed. Maybe that’s because her hate for Kanha and love for her father takes precedence for her? 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OhπŸ˜‰ That's an interesting POV πŸ˜… so that's why makers didn't openly say that his is a cameo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

viji 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome πŸ‘ ..it will turn a ghost story ..πŸ˜† interesting to watch ....we can name the soap "chiru bhutoo aur krishna ki dosti"πŸ˜†

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago