Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

True a lot of slapping, a lot of colours and lot of dancing as well... I felt every thing was a way over dramatic 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

arre arre ! U r here!!!πŸ˜… ..knew it and was waiting for u and here u rπŸ˜… ..lets c how this rangberangi kurta wala shaheer and what  will show us πŸ₯°πŸ₯΄ so much make up and slapping r making me πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

KinnnuuuuuπŸ₯³

Welcome Welcome πŸ€—

thanku πŸ™ again will make shor πŸ₯°πŸ˜…

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand some are so looking forward to bromance here. I like Shaheer too. 

For me, the bromance shown here is excessively flamboyant. All the brothers are adults not baccha party.πŸ€” 

am sorry, but those kutthu songs, bright color clothes reminded me of Ramarajan movies πŸ˜‚ 

Shaheer in his recent interview said that his character was taken from real life vloggers, tourist guide... what the "fasaad" πŸ˜†  which adult brothers in real life are chipkoo to elder bro, some "getting ready" competition,  says how their time will be divided when Bhabi comes into his life, "godhi mein lelO" ... ayyo 

It  was not funny at all πŸ˜”  All his blind diehard fans are going aah..ooh, "one of a kind different role" on twitter & instagram. It felt like, Kunal's atma has gone into Abir's body from yrhpk πŸ˜ƒ 

i don't know, Am i too old to appreciate these sequences or am i thinking too different from his fan base and criticizing for no reason πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ   Hope it gets better. 

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

For me, the bromance shown here is excessively flamboyant. All the brothers are adults not baccha party.πŸ€” 

am sorry, but those kutthu songs, bright color clothes reminded me of Ramarajan movies πŸ˜‚ 

Shaheer in his recent interview said that his character was taken from real life vloggers, tourist guide... what the "fasaad" πŸ˜†  which adult brothers in real life are chipkoo to elder bro, some "getting ready" competition,  says how their time will be divided when Bhabi comes into his life, "godhi mein lelO" ... ayyo 

It  was not funny at all πŸ˜”  All his blind diehard fans are going aah..ooh, "one of a kind different role" on twitter & instagram. It felt like, Kunal's atma has gone into Abir's body from yrhpk πŸ˜ƒ 

i don't know, Am i too old to appreciate these sequences or am i thinking too different from his fan base and criticizing for no reason πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ   Hope it gets better. 

Viji 

Agree with you 

My eyes are glitched because of colours on screen

Why these grown up men ( character ) behave like children !

See how it progress 

I havn’t watched Abir & Kunal the series you mentioned 

I will watch this as long as I can bear it 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I am surprised that Shaheer took on such a role. Not at all what I was expecting from him.

Also, the fact that this show is on Star Bharat is surprising since he's normally on the main channels. Anyway, his life, his choice. 

Jean! Hiiiiii

What a pleasant surprise. You are watching the show as well? I love Shaheer so I thought I will give it a try. But I agree, it’s quite surprising. (Same with our favourite from the last show we watched! We thought he would go for telugu movies, method acting, arranged marriage and what not. But here we are πŸ˜†) . Like you said, his life, his choice.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Viji 

Maybe we want mature relationships rather than childish streaks in adults.

I kèep on venting out on another forum.

I do not want you see physical violence like women slapping or men pounding each other.

I know for sure DKP has streched his limits by running 4 shows together.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Viji 

Same here Viji. It was too over the top. They are men for crying out loud not toddlers. And acting like kids is too much. You wanna show their affection? That can be done in a mature manner too. Without having to act like a bunch of 5 year olds. I guess even teens act better. And Sayuri keeps grinning all the time. Even after she puts out the fire with her hands she is looking at Saroj who is fuming at her like a dragon and this girl is grinning like an idiot 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like Shaheer and want to watch his show, but this seems beyond what my brain would allow me πŸ˜•

At YRP time, I waited for a few weeks before mustering the courage to watch it as Koki-RS combo seemed khatarnak to me. But clips I watched before starting were so sensible, likable and aesthetically pleasing and the show itself turned out to be so good 

But this one is way too over the top from the get-go! Everything looks garish and artificial  They might have a good story, but with their mind-boggling presentation you just can't focus on anything πŸ˜’

From his interview, it seems like Shaheer himself is not convinced about this unnecessary ucchal-kud character that RS and director are asking him to portray. I guess he has way too much faith in them πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

What the Fasaad! smiley6😑

And RS too! Even after having major hits, he is fumbling and desperately trying to make a show 😳 And what for? Looks like Star has asked him to jabarjasti try and sell Star Bharat to the audience... toh jitna masala dalna hi ek hi show main daal do, khanewale ko pata hi na chale kya kha rahe hai 

Don't know who really the target audience is? Interview main bola they want youth to watch it... arre then make it appealing for the youth na! Yeh 1980s ke Jeetendra movie kyun bana rahe ho...jaise kabhi bhi they will burst out singing Ta Thaiya Ta Thaiya hooo πŸ˜²

I want this to work for Shaheer, but I guess I expect better from him. I just hope they tone it down several notches before its too late and hope the show works! 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very well said πŸ‘ 

Shaheer is a very good actor, fantastic screen presence with the right story and screen play. Thats why we have lots of expectations from him to do better assignments. 

If they have to target youth, then it has to be youth based not adults behaving like kindergarteners in some century old story. 

Even I heard / read that Star is trying to attract more audiences to watch this channel, thats why they have roped in top tv actors. Also, there is going to be another show with Pankhuri Awasti to begin next week. So, yes slowly they are trying revamp for TRP are way too low in this channel. 

But, if trying to attract audience is the criterion, they can as well experiment  by having a good new story with a tight script going only for 100 or 200 episodes... you know limited series. Anyway, TRPs are way low in this channel, so why try to compete for ratings at all. 

Not short like webseries and not long like daily soaps, something in between, shall definitely attract younger people. I don't think they have the patience to watch mega serials. 

Viji

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is the show worth watching?