Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Deleted

Edited by Salutethearmy - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I saw the credits, some munisha rajpal is the dialogue writer. God kahan se leke aaye Isko, worst dialogues he/she is writing. Anjali ka naam jali jali hona chahiye ๐Ÿ˜ต what kinda of a dialogue is this๐Ÿ˜• at least yrkkh ke original dialogue writer ko hi le leti if divy ka fees zyada hai toh.

That dheeraj sarna is 100times better than this one. RS ignored both his shows and focused entirely on this one still the end results are so bad. 

You know I had high expectations from bhavna romesh combo, I think the episodes and acting isn't matching up to their vision. Also it's a rural channel ye sab youthfulness logo ko zyada pasand nhi aayega I feel. 

Chiru ko maar de toh achha hai, also like yrkkh the supporting characters in this show don't have much scope to explore, once chiru dies bhavna itna ss dene wali hai shaheer ko, ye bande ko set pe hi sona padega๐Ÿ˜† because kanha would be the driving force of the story, wahin story ko aage leke jaayega. Kanha will become abir/dev aur kya, dukh dard seene mein daba ke rakhega and pure parivaar ko sambalega. 

Munisha wrote during HK's time. I am getting confused. Isn't she a screen play writer like Bhavna.?.

IMO RS has lost the ability to focus on particular show. He has a standard tadka for all and it's not working. 

Bhavna is giving plenty of screen space to the leads in her show. Not reqd.

She ought to develop other characters too. Sachin tyagi is also roped in. I wish he isn't a ghost here, they can bring him back. Hiba shares a fantastic father daughter chemistry with Sachin. 

Romesh is playing hop skip and jump currently. He supervises DKP marathi show too

Romesh and Bhavna have too much on their plates  BV is writing for Zee and Dangal. The quality has been effected from the grass root level. That is wy we got Khichdi. 

Everything depends on chiru bhaiya now. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chiru ko maar de toh achha hai, also like yrkkh the supporting characters in this show don't have much scope to explore, once chiru dies bhavna itna ss dene wali hai shaheer ko, ye bande ko set pe hi sona padega๐Ÿ˜† because kanha would be the driving force of the story, wahin story ko aage leke jaayega. Kanha will become abir/dev aur kya, dukh dard seene mein daba ke rakhega and pure parivaar ko sambalega. 

Same same .... different different ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

And.. Salutethearmy : IKR ๐Ÿ˜œ i can accept  lots of songs and dance if it gels with the storyline like it does in yrkkh or it did in yrhpk before. It feels zanardasti here till now.  Did you watch the song promo for monday episode : Kudh ko kya samajthi hai by Kanha in phata hua jeans ๐Ÿค” a song from 1992 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Viji 

Edited by vijisridhar - 2 years ago
Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

From what i have heard , in the OG, considerable episodes were spent to establish chiru-sayuri bond and also justify sayuriโ€™s reluctance and unhappiness to accept krishna later on.. 

Here also they seem to have all the ingredients for a slow burn love story between sayuri and krishna.. sayuri seems to already have an intense dislike for krishna and her being made to marry him after her loveโ€™s death ( hope some poignant scenes are given to chiru-sayuri) would really give the necessary intensity to their love story coupled with krishnaโ€™s vow to his brotherโ€™s memories. 

The love between the brothers is not ott but the execution of it is so fluffy and so teenage like , that itโ€™d be good if they could balance out with some lovely poignant moments to establish their bond.. it stays more in the audience mind and would be good even for flashbacks post chiruโ€™s death.. the same ph did quite well with abir-kunal in shaheerโ€™s last outing with rajan shahi

There seems to be a dearth of slow-burn love stories on itv.. hope this one provides me that.. 

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Then y to promote cheeru so much? Thank u saved me..๐Ÿค—now I only remember the climax๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly my point!

I have a feeling it's gonna have a twist where he's alive or maybe doesn't even disappear or something...

If he was meant to die, Krishna and Nakul should've been given a lot more focus promotion wise, since they are the two brothers who will remain and the show is about brothers after all!

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

makes sense tho...the audience wont accept a love triangle between 2 brothers, especially where one of the brothers has already shown to have to physically close moments with the girl

The audience of Kundali Bhagya accepted that fine  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Gayu ... Ayyo 50 episodes aah smiley29 but, as i said earlier, RS may tweak by making Chiru ghayab and make him come back after Krishna and sayyuri have fallen in love after wedding - that's a typical famous ploy of many tv serialssmiley5. What will happen to Krishna's present love interest Anjali - i mean as per the original version ๐Ÿค”

Haan that is possible. May be he will make chiru return which will destroy the entire story line. It will be like MHRW onlyAccording to OG Anjali will be killed by Krishna's stepmother's sister. Actually Krishna's father will get married to lady at first and they will have a girl. Later on that lady dies and he marries Krishna's mother as second.

That took a few minutes to comprehend ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RoseyGR thumbnail

In the shaadi promo, krishna clearly says that I promised my brother that I'll fulfill all his responsibilities, and the voice over says that bin bhai ke kaisa hoga uska jahan so that means chiru died that's why he is taking up his zimmedariyan. 

Also I don't think in this show they'd kill krishnas love interest,  RS has never done something like this in his shows. 

Ahhhhhh.... I just, don't see them promoting Cheeru so much only to get him killed ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also,totally unrelated, how is marrying his bro's love interest is fulfilling his responsibilities?๐Ÿ˜•

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

No no RS won't kill the step sister. The dying is reserved only for his flagship show.

Chiru bhaiya may disappear or turn grey. The step sister is needed for third angle.

Dialogues were the USP of Yrhpk. Here is cringe. I hope the writer is not Dheeraj Sarana, he is making a mess out of everything.

Ae ji woh ji lo ji suno ji, anesthesia ke bina body part cut hona, shaadi ke photo mein popli lagegi.

EWW.

Kanha can become Abhir once again with Sayuri.

He had a wonderful relationship with that stone heart Kunal Rajvansh. 

Get back Abhir. SB audiences havent really followed Yrhpk. So no one is going to compare.

Also too much of dance and music is not necessary in every DKP show.

Romesh Karla the series director is good in his job. Idn why he too isn't giving his best.

on a second thought, i'd rather he die ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RoseyGR

The audience of Kundali Bhagya accepted that fine  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OO ok never seen that show...looks like everyone is right about the elder brother just being there for a short period based on the IF articles on Anuj today. too bad.