Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manyaluv thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree with you so much. You don't like the show it is absolutely fine, don't watch it. Don't negative comment on it. No one if forcing Star Bharat channel on you at 9pm.

Also, if sibling rivalry can be extravagant and OTT why not the love. At least it's not giving a wrong message of being jealous and insecure of your own sibling (which is a trend now-a-days). I know it's way OTT but for now they are at least positive. The OTT rivalry is fine but not love. People do n number of things that are way too overboard when it comes to revenge and it is fine for everyone.

And what do you expected a Indian TV show to be... as good as FRIENDS. Have fun and instead of demeaning any actor saying they weren't the 1st choice, X was; just because you are a fan of that person is disrespecting to both so please don't do that.

Even if they got the opportunity 1st & rejected it. They are out of the loop. They have no connection to the show whatsoever. Talk about people in the show, & not about who r never even the picture

And regarding money, it's also a business and their livelihood, so let's just chill for a moment. So much negativity as if there ITV has the best shows on the planet.

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is episode discussion thread not personal discussion thread of actors. 

So I request you to comment regarding the episodes or fictional characters not on actor's personal life, likes, dislike, money and choices. 

Abide the forum rules strictly. If DT find anything against forum rules will get reported!!! 

So, do a healthy discussion on fictional characters of show and not on real life characters. You can express your views but not too personal. 

Don't compare one actor with another!!!!! 

Their life their choice. 

Happy Discussion!!!!! 

Sorry but a humble request as Admin of this thread!! 

If I find anyone going against forum rules will get reported! 

Cheers 🥂 

Edited by Sgayuiyer - 2 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

So I request you to comment regarding the episodes or fictional characters not on actor's personal life, likes, dislike, money and choices. 

Abide the forum rules strictly. If DT find anything against forum rules will get reported!!! 

So, do a healthy discussion on fictional characters of show and not on real life characters. You can express your views but not too personal. 

Their life their choice. 

Happy Discussion!!!!! 

Cheers 🥂 

True 

Why must we comment about personal life !

As of serial , it colourful , look over dramatic I think if the elder brother dies the drama might take a diff tone .

There will be sadness, heart breaks , tears and sorrows 

I think it is heading there , dialogues already indicating Krishna & Sayuri’s union .

I like Shaheer a lot , so watching for him now

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

True 

As of serial , it colourful , look over dramatic I think if the elder brother dies the drama might take a diff tone .

I think it is heading there , dialogues already indicating Krishna & Sayuri’s union .

I agree with you! 

@B Yes the plot entirely changes after death of Chiru and Krishna will be even more responsible and stand with Sayu against his family. 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Their life their choice. 

Happy Discussion!!!!! 

Cheers 🥂 

I have watched the OG as it is my mother tongue and I know the plot line. 

Moreover, viewers should have patience.It is just been a week not a month of show telecast. Thoda sabar rakho sablog!!! 

Abhi abhi shuru hua na. Why being pessimistic regarding the show and thread is filled with Actors bashing and full of negativity :(

I was patient since morning but this went beyond limits. So please discuss regarding the show and show's fictional characters only. You can express your disappointment regarding Krishna not on Shaheer. Similarly you can express disappointments regarding Sayu, Nakul, Chiru and not on Hiba, Kinshuk and Anuj. 

Have a happy discussion only!!! 

RoseyGR thumbnail

I am usually the girl that likes the older brothers in shows,but man I did not like Cheeru at all!!

There is something so... cold about him...I mean I get he is the sanskari beta but I don't know..

Even though he's like Prem in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, and I loved that Prem, Cheeru is just not working for me

Neither is any brothers character to be honest,but I enjoyed the awkwardness of Nakul/Cheeru and I just want to see some emotional bonding instead of just comic one...

I mean Ishqbaaaz had comic moments, but it introduced the tension from the first episode, it's why they clicked.

Edited by RoseyGR - 2 years ago
RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoodVibes1010

Exactly. Some of the criticism here is so extreme? Based on whatever little i saw, the show definitely sucks so far & the acting isn't great either but a lot of comments here are not even about that ? It's about how he wasn't RS's choice (there isn't one article to indicate this but based on one Instagram post of Shahi, it's been concluded that he din't want Shaheer first), how most ppl don't like Shaheer anymore & that he is doing it for money. How is any of this relevant to an episode/show discussion thread ? Last i checked everyone works for money. It's not like all other actors are doing brilliant shows and also working for charity. Maybe he liked the role. Maybe he is comfortable enough with Shahi to say yes even if he isn't convinced. Maybe he is doing it for money. So what ? I came here to read how the show was because i haven't watched after episode 1 but a lot of posts here are not even about the show ?

I guess everyone is talking more about offscreen things to try to make sense of the show... When I saw Shaheer's name, I knew it was gonna be something amazing, and it was cheery on the top that it was about brothers, and I guess many people were like that, but then we started watching and...yeah

The thing is, I actually get why Shaheer would wanna do a show like this, regardless of money or whatever, the fact is, an Indian show that dares to put the main plot on brothers (not sisters nor romance) is a bold move... It was the same reason Nakul Mehta gave for doing Ishqbaaaz...

The concept is unique, and because it is RS, it's more likely that three couples actually work on the show which would minimize the pressure on Shaheer and Hiba shooting-wise...

So I personally get why he chose it, or why Anuj or Kinushuk did, I just don't see a single thing that feels right about it... the characters are not well-developed, the actors don't have any chemistry, and there is no... salt to the show?

Everything is so sweeeeet, then it just gets extremely bitter, then too sweet, like I'm getting nauseous... This takes us back to the original question, aside from it being a refreshing concept, nothing else is good. So why did Shaheer choose it? ðŸ˜‚ 😂 😂

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manyaluv

I agree with you so much. You don't like the show it is absolutely fine, don't watch it. Don't negative comment on it. No one if forcing Star Bharat channel on you at 9pm.

Also, if sibling rivalry can be extravagant and OTT why not the love. At least it's not giving a wrong message of being jealous and insecure of your own sibling (which is a trend now-a-days). I know it's way OTT but for now they are at least positive. The OTT rivalry is fine but not love. People do n number of things that are way too overboard when it comes to revenge and it is fine for everyone

Actually I hate rivalry between brothers or siblings, be it OTT or not. I loved that they're not jealous of their mother's love for Cheeru. In fact it's a good thing about the relationship, it makes it very unique (i loved it in the Oberoi brothers so much, it's just great)

The OTT is in the OTT way of showing the love, or honestly the lack of dynamics between them... and lack of the slightest pinch of maturity in their dialogues together... I mean it's been 5 episodes, we didn't get one dialogue that gets you to see what they mean to each other, outside of childlike happiness, or why they need to be around each other... 

RoseyGR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

True 

Man, did they promote Cheeru so much only to get him killed? That's bold, also ðŸ˜¢

Edited by RoseyGR - 2 years ago
Sgayuiyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoseyGR

Man, did they promote Cheeru so much only to get him killed? That's bold, also ðŸ˜¢

Ya, cheeru will die for sure. In OG they showed him dead after 50 episodes. Same goes for here.